Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774316 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by linlinz: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
CSGo I'm playing now
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by BrickDevo: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2023

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NACE13: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Spec Ops: The Line.
Quite interesting but the controls are driving me crazy. From the X and Y axis sensitivity to the aim sensitivity...gosh! Damn frustrating.

I went to get a charger brick for my laptop, ended up adding this pirated DVD to my cart out of curiosity

Well, started already. I have to finish it anyway.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Available forbswap
Lagos
WhatsApp

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Twizzy30(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Coquinoqui:
Asus rog ally runs anything u throw on it. Beast
hello. Are u in naija? If yes where did you get it in naija or you ordered from yankee ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abiolag(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Abeg who is tired of playing his fifa 23 make e dash me o grin
I never play d game before and money no Dey to buy d disc

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Coquinoqui: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Twizzy30:
hello. Are u in naija? If yes where did you get it in naija or you ordered from yankee ?

I’m in Yankee
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by BrickDevo: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
BrickDevo:
New unboxed Xbox series s 512gb for sale, sealed
Never been used
270k~Negotiable
O706103O782
Available

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
abiolag:
Abeg who is tired of playing his fifa 23 make e dash me o grin
I never play d game before and money no Dey to buy d disc
bring 4k make I share you my account with the FIFA23
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mozillafire: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
XVIER:
bring 4k make I share you my account with the FIFA23
Be careful, what if they change ur password behind u
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Returnal
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shotakun(m): 5:02am On Aug 21, 2023
"Tag After School," also known as "Houkago no Onigokko," is a Japanese h3ntai-style game featuring a female ghost. In the game, the protagonist, Shotakun, is a coward who is dared by his friend to enter a haunted high school building at midnight.

Inside, he encounters a ghost named Hanako, who challenges him to a game of tag with her and her friends. If caught, they 'Pipe' him. Shotakun must survive until dawn, armed only with his flashlight with limited battery he must search the school grounds for items (Health refill/Battery) while avoiding the female ghosts/monsters until 6:00 AM. This game is only available on PC and it's just 30mb, but you can play on android with Exagear this tickles your fancy you can try here Tag After School PC Download

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kamlatroadmora: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2023
Currently, I am playing Perfect Avenger MOD APK. It is an action-packed game that allows players to take on the role of a superhero and fight against villains in a virtual world. The game offers a wide range of missions and challenges, along with various superpowers and abilities for the character. The graphics and gameplay mechanics are impressive, making it an immersive experience for gamers.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Little nightmare

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sod09(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Hogwarts legacy and elden ring
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by R2bees2: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Please someone should help me with Fifa Apk link anyone from 2014-2022
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by colossus91(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2023
Playing assassin's origin and God of war Ragnarok
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ade1177: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
colossus91:
Playing assassin's origin and God of war Ragnarok

Omo

Assassin's creed origins is the best game I have played

That makes me feel like I am actually playing a game

More than 100hrs invested in. I don almost use all the weapons finish
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MonicaSmith: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Hello! and I love playing free online pokies. They entertain me and won't oblige me to daily play because of the plot
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2023
kushercain:
Rise of Nations - cheating my way to industrial age and building silos while my opponents still navigate the dark age

I love that game, I played the hell out of it back in the day.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Persona 5 Royal

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2023
NoonMasamune:
Persona 5 Royal

Na man you be

Tried my hands on persona 4 and got my bum bum handed to me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Resident evil 7 biohazard

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ade1177:

Omo

Assassin's creed origins is the best game I have played

That makes me feel like I am actually playing a game

More than 100hrs invested in. I don almost use all the weapons finish

Glad you enjoyed the game bro. It's my favorite too and if i may, ill suggest you play the dlc's too. They're one of the best dlc's i have ever played in a game. The game is much better than any Assassin's creed game before and after it imo and Egypt is just a beauty.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
XVIER:
New account available. You can activate as primary. πŸ‘

After 6 months you go offline.

MK11
MKXL
GTAV
Battlefield 1
UFC
Devil may cry.

All in one account for 10k
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
typicalgamer:

Na man you be

Tried my hands on persona 4 and got my bum bum handed to me

One rule you must always remember when playing Persona/Shin Megami Tensei games: Don't Sleep on status effects and aim for weaknesses.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tyson56: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nba 2k22 is what I am onπŸ€πŸ€

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ghost of Tsushima. I love games with stunning graphics.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:58am On Aug 30, 2023
Armored Core 6 is all that it's cracked up to be. The best mech game ever!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mehwishzaman: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2023
"I'm currently immersed in a few different games! In the RPG realm, I'm exploring the vast landscapes of 'Elderwood Chronicles,' while in the strategy sphere, I'm conquering civilizations in 'Empire Forge.' And for a quick adrenaline rush, I'm hopping into intense matches of 'Neon Velocity,' a futuristic racing game. moreover, I also like to play V power games, these games are just amazing.
How about you? Any exciting games on your list?"
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mehwishzaman: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2023
Mehwishzaman:
"I'm currently immersed in a few different games! In the RPG realm, I'm exploring the vast landscapes of 'Elderwood Chronicles,' while in the strategy sphere, I'm conquering civilizations in 'Empire Forge.' And for a quick adrenaline rush, I'm hopping into intense matches of 'Neon Velocity,' a futuristic racing game. Moreover, I also like to play V power games, these games are just amazing.
How about you? Any exciting games on your list?"

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OGGamershub(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hehe I am playing a lotta games right now honestly, but I'm focusing on a particular game built on the Hive blockchain called Splinterlands . It actually helps me make real life money, everything in the game has a real world value. It's crypto stuff sha and it's very cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.