Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777554 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ayla658(f): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
I am using xBox, please be gentle in your talk. It's disturbing to read such content!
DyingFetus:

So you're a c0cksucker

Which console are you on??

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DyingFetus: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ayla658:
I am using xBox, please be gentle in your talk. It's disturbing to read such content!

Noted

What games are you on??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaymm: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhDabFOdGBA

FIFA 23 RONALDO, MESSI, HAALAND, MBAPPE, NEYMAR Inter Miami Vs Manchester City

In this video FIFA 23 RONALDO, MESSI, HAALAND, MBAPPE, NEYMAR Inter Miami Vs Manchester City watch how inter Miami and Manchester city battle it out with each other on FIFA 23 RONALDO, MESSI, HAALAND, MBAPPE, NEYMAR Inter Miami Vs Manchester City.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Broken Sword: Shadow of the templars.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by WAGE14: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Currently playing here

https://88gc./tournament/codm-5

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Coquinoqui:
Asus rog ally runs anything u throw on it. Beast
oh really, like the latest Microsoft flight simulator?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaymm: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX5Tfh8ck8c

FIFA 23 RONALDO, MESSI, HAALAND, MBAPPE, NEYMAR Bayern Vs Barcelona

In this video FIFA 23 RONALDO, MESSI, HAALAND, MBAPPE, NEYMAR Bayern Vs Barcelona watch how Bayern and Barcelona battle it out with each other on FIFA 23 RONALDO, MESSI, HAALAND, MBAPPE, NEYMAR Bayern Vs Barcelona.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaymm: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ctGfX01J5E

FIFA 23 RONALDO, MESSI, HAALAND, MBAPPE, NEYMAR Manchester City Vs PSG

In this video FIFA 23 RONALDO, MESSI, HAALAND, MBAPPE, NEYMAR Manchester City Vs PSG watch how Manchester city and psg battle it out with each other on FIFA 23 RONALDO, MESSI, HAALAND, MBAPPE, NEYMAR Manchester City Vs PSG.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Uncharted 4.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by joesmarty(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Currently playing Tom Clancys The Division and Days Gone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Quake 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PaganTerrorist: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Quake 2

Emulator or actual hardware ??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PaganTerrorist: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lichess
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
EAFC 24 on Ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Resident evil 3 Remake

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
NoonMasamune:

Trails from zero complete!
Backlog:
- trails to azure
- trails of cold steel 2
- trails of cold steel 3
- trails of cold steel 4
- trails into reverie

Trails to Azure Complete.
What a satisfying conclusion and a bitersweet farewell to Crossbell. Now back to Erebonia
Backlog:
- Trails of Cold Steel 2
- Trails of Cold Steel 3
- Trails of Cold Steel 4
- Trails into Reverie

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2023
toponline:
Halo 2 grin grin grin grin

Still one of the best FPS games. I had to download Halo 1 on PC sometime last month. I will like to try Half-Life 2, F.E.A.R ect once again

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaymm: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0lWloqh0xQ

What Happen If Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar And Mbappe Play Together on Liverpool Vs Tottenham

In this video What Happen If Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar And Mbappe Play Together on Liverpool Vs Tottenham watch how liverpool and tottenham battle it out with each other l on What Happen If Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar And Mbappe Play Together on Liverpool Vs Tottenham.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cris83: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Is there anyone here who uses their Naira card to make purchases online especially with Microsoft store?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaymm: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS8iwG5wGEQ

What Happen If Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar And Mbappe Play Together on Real Madrid Vs Juventus

In this video What Happen If Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar And Mbappe Play Together on Real Madrid Vs Juventus watch how real madrid and juventus battle it out with Adidas using Arsenal on What Happen If Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar And Mbappe Play Together on Real Madrid Vs Juventus.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ProblemChild1: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
LordGab:
I only play FIFA Mobile and do reviews on YouTube... Please I would like if you guys can subscribe to my channel
https://youtube.com/@adedayorgab3858?si=9JKVLDkit-pZmlGb
Fifa mobile is not yet fully out
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ProblemChild1: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
I'm playing call of duty mobile

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hideaki: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mine test

A much better version of Minecraft but totally different
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hideaki: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
ProblemChild1:
I'm playing call of duty mobile

I miss this game

Stopped playing because of unnecessary updates and unproductivity
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hideaki: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
cris83:
Is there anyone here who uses their Naira card to make purchases online especially with Microsoft store?

Use privacy.com card to purchase online

I use them and they're very reliable
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ProblemChild1: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hideaki:

I miss this game

Stopped playing because of unnecessary updates and unproductivity
It's an online game. Definitely there must be an update. They just updated it last 2 week, season 9. The game is good bro. You're missing alot.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hideaki: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
ProblemChild1:
It's an online game. Definitely there must be an update. They just updated it last 2 week, season 9. The game is good bro. You're missing alot.

Last time I played this game was in 100L

Waste of time for me

I've stucked to PC games and Emulator games on mobile

The only reasonable game on my phone is Chess

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.