Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777528 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bawss1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
I finished the campaign the night I got the game. The game shines in the Spec Ops mode - thats what Iv been looking forward to; endless hours of gunfights and explosions.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bawss1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
I will take my time with Uncharted 3. That's a game I intend to savor well into the new year Heaven willing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
I've finished HALO 2 on Normal and Heroic level. I'm trying the Legendary level with 2 weeks on Legendary, I've not passed the 1st stage (Cairo/Home Advantage) and I'm about to throw in the towel. Those Elites flying won't just die
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
I've finished HALO 2 on Normal and Heroic level. I'm trying the Legendary level with 2 weeks on Legendary, I've not passed the 1st stage (Cairo/Home Advantage) and I'm about to throw in the towel. Those Elites flying won't just die
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2011
sniperwolf:

Ahh, good ole Halo 2!

The Delta Halo mission(and the next one or two) must be the best level ever! I must have played that level a million times with buddies on legendary.

By the time Halo 4 is out next year, M$ might finally release Halo 3 on PC for ur merriment! grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Olisa74(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
Skyrim, Batman Arkham City, Gears Of War 3 and F1 2011.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kotakuqi: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2011
- Tennis : Wii Sports
- Bowling : Wii Sports
  Bowling : [url=HTTP://WWW.POPMMO.COM]mmo[/url] Sports
- Boxing : Wii Sports
- Raving Rabbids :
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Grizz: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2011
Infinity Blade 2 FTW.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 25omega(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2011
skyrim

yugiho 5ds

NBA jam xbox360
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cutesam101: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2011
I would like to resisted my Game center with Playstation and Allied TV-Games Owners Association, Lagos. or whatever the Association is, dont want any Police disturbance, who knows where i can register
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Junior360(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2011
Presently, I'm playing Ninja Gaiden II on my x360 even though I've finished it. I'm now planning for Gears of war in the new year.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
jus finished killzone 3 on ps3, my next game to play is crysis,
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
Now unboxing Arkham City. . . leggo!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MrResource(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
PES 2011 cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 19, 2011
SWTOR: Early Access grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jhonebrin(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2011
These are games, i am playing currently,
Vice City
Super Mario Bro
Street Fighter
Contra, Super Contra (Both NES)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wilsonJess: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2011
These days I am playing “Batman Arkham City” game it’s really interesting game and I like it very much.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ETPower(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
Now I am playing the PSP game NARUTO, it's really good
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tayo03us1: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Currently playing through dead space 1 on the "impossible" level. Just need this trophy to finally get the platinum on this game.

This level is truly near impossible as the enemies are harder to kill and ammunition is very very very scare, but will have to stick it out. This will definately take sometime to complete and alot of patience.

Can't wait to complete this game and move on to trying for a platinum on dead space 2.

Cheers,
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka72(m): 3:39am On Dec 20, 2011
Pocket carrom.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nex(m): 3:47am On Dec 20, 2011
Whatever game you're playing, you could win an Xbox 360 Console with Kinect and other fantastic gifts and have fun while you win. Register for the 2011 Xbox 360 Gamer Challenge in Lagos, 24th December 2011.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by claymore21: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
anyone here still play soulcalibur 4? I would love to meet up with players who have this game. I hope you'll give me a challenge.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jackieugo(f): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thinking about getting SWTOR but til then I'm paying Dungeon Defenders grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^
GET SWTOR NOW! It's awesome!! Sets the bar mehn. I don't think i can ever settle for anything less from MMOs after playing this, fully voiced conversations et al (bioware style).

That aside, I dig your taste in games. (Pretty rare in a naija girl)
We should talk if you're on yim or msn? holla back and I'll add you.  kiss
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jackieugo(f): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
2buff:

^^
GET SWTOR NOW! It's awesome!! Sets the bar mehn. I don't think i can ever settle for anything less from MMOs after playing this, fully voiced conversations et al (bioware style).

We should talk if you're on yim or msn? holla back and I'll add you.   kiss

Thank you! Well I was raised around 3 brothers and I'm the only daughter so gaming is a result of that lol. I've been gaming since age 8 and will probably do so til the day I die lol.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2011
aight I added you up.
You might wanna edit your post and remove your YIM so you don't get swamped.  cheesy

chat you up later
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
2buff:

^^

We should talk if you're on yim or msn? holla back and I'll add you.  kiss

never gt round to swotor, installed it and all, but after ME2, also by bioware, swotor will take some agidi
get mass effect 2 - best get mass effect 1 first

that game is worth ever accolade

'assuming control of this form' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abbott(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
Me, i m playing NFSMW and i am blacklist No 5, i have tried 3 races in d races and it is just impossible to beat this guys, my PC direction button is white, my right hand aches and i might just delete d game. I dont have prob with d bounty, if i get caught, i just end the game from task manager and start again, thereby keeping my bounties untouched. I will just prob delete it. embarassed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by claymore21: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2011
anyone interested in purchasing final fantasy 13 on ps3? I also have soulcalibur 4 on ps3 but its not for sale would like to meet up and play with any good players out there. might consider loaning it if anyone wants to learn it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tripplex1: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2011
claymore21:

anyone interested in purchasing final fantasy 13 on ps3? I also have soulcalibur 4 on ps3 but its not for sale would like to meet up and play with any good players out there. might consider loaning it if anyone wants to learn it.

Sure i do, i stay in ph, ill beat u wid cassandra and raphael
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by claymore21: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2011
lol wish we could meet. i am based in Abuja. msg me if you ever get the chance to be around and we could hook up. i can see the possibilities with raphael since my main is nightmare, but with cassandra you will only get owned grin. I was one of the best nightmares on ps3 and xbox while in the uk. you will have a serious challenge on your hands grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tripplex1: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2011
claymore21:

lol wish we could meet. i am based in Abuja. msg me if you ever get the chance to be around and we could hook up. i can see the possibilities with raphael since my main is nightmare, but with cassandra you will only get owned grin. I was one of the best nightmares on ps3 and xbox while in the uk. you will have a serious challenge on your hands grin

cassandra is even the stronger challenger for me because i have mastered all her moves. with her, its a near perfect victory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.