Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774766 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2012
Mass Effect Trois!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TLore(m): 1:08am On Mar 24, 2012
GAME TIME:

So, games wey I dey play now: (Recent) Fallout NV (Replay, Caesar's Legion), Skyrim (Empire), Call of Duty MW3, Half-Life 2.

(Not Recent): Hitman: Contracts, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (I played all games apart from this one), Half-Life 1.

Downloading/Torrenting: Hitman: Blood Money, Bioshock 1 and 2, Dead Space.

Waiting for = Prototype 2, Bioshock Infinite, Hitman 5: Absolution, Assassins Creed 3, Alan Wake.

Any other game recommendations?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sjkeri(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2012
super street fighter 4 arcade edition 2012
kingdoms of amalur reckoning
finished mass effect 3 last week
now craving a ps3 to continue my mk9 and umvc3 exploits...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
finished me3 around 2 in the morning today. the ending was meh sad sad sad even more of a letdown than id's rage angry angry angry angry ( i hoarded all my correct ammo for nada) - and a few internet searches show that users are seriously pissed. some dude is actually suing bioware, then some group raised 80gs (in dollars shocked shocked shocked shocked) for some sort of lobby for a remake of the ending - and the folks at bioware seem to be complying. frankly some parts of the ending were ridiculous when you think about it.

last battle was an absoulte nightmare. those banshees were kicking the crap out of me before i figured all i had to do was run around until the cannon was online.

i must have done 4 runs in me2 and 2 in me1

maybe i'll do my next run during the easter break, i somehow missed ashley, and thane and didn't have enough reputation to sort out the quarians and geth angry angry angry angry. fecking mess i swear, ME3 is IMMERSIVE. . another round of vexing madam and corrupting the kids with gory violence "daddy kill the bad guys!" . a man needs a den with a locked door angry tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bawss1(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2012
The fundraiser organized by the charity Child's Play, Retake ME3, has ended but that's a result of misunderstanding that donors had about the fund.
How is Bioware going to effect the change of ME3's ending assuming they eventually give in to the demands of fans - through a patch/update? Or will new discs be made available? Personally I doubt that any changes will be made, Bioware seems set in its ways.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jessicadavine(f): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
I am currently playing Battlefield 3, it is one of the my favorite action game and it is very interesting first person shooter video game. I am near to complete my mission in this game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
God of war 3.....again.
That hercules guy dey vex me eh.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3. I tink its a little overhyped.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ballard: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2012
There are many games available which is play currently. Game is very useful to our mind fresh. The Deus Ex encirclement of the first person perspective like a shooter but it is so much. It allows you to freedom through its dark multi-layered story of shifting alliances and conspiracy thriller.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by omega25red(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
oyb: finished me3 around 2 in the morning today. the ending was meh sad sad sad even more of a letdown than id's rage angry angry angry angry ( i hoarded all my correct ammo for nada) - and a few internet searches show that users are seriously pissed. some dude is actually suing bioware, then some group raised 80gs (in dollars shocked shocked shocked shocked) for some sort of lobby for a remake of the ending - and the folks at bioware seem to be complying. frankly some parts of the ending were ridiculous when you think about it.

last battle was an absoulte nightmare. those banshees were kicking the crap out of me before i figured all i had to do was run around until the cannon was online.

i must have done 4 runs in me2 and 2 in me1

maybe i'll do my next run during the easter break, i somehow missed ashley, and thane and didn't have enough reputation to sort out the quarians and geth angry angry angry angry. fecking mess i swear, ME3 is IMMERSIVE. . another round of vexing madam and corrupting the kids with gory violence "daddy kill the bad guys!" . a man needs a den with a locked door angry tongue

dude the next time you are going to post the end of a game that some other folks haven't played you should start you post with a[size=18pt] SPOILER ALERT[/size] quotation at the top.

Some people might read your spoiler and not get the game geezz
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bawss1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
Oyb didn't exactly give away details of how the game ended, so it's OK if he didn't indicate spoiler alert.

Meanwhile the people campaigning for Bioware to remake the ending of ME3 are wasting their time, Bioware appears set in its ways. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Heathen(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
mgs4! Lol i misplaced it about four years ago and recently just found it,lucky aint i. All i can say is.......huh? Who's there? Just my imagination i guess. Hey! You there, don't move. HQ, enemy has been sighted, assuming state of alert.snake.snake..snaaaaaake

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by baylifediablo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
Dark Souls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 10, 2012
second me3 playthrough, so i could get the stuff i missed the first time .

also found out about the effective military strength( i see it as bioware kicking us warez monkeys wink ) which if you can only resolve with the save editor if you are playing single player

that gibbed save editor is great - if you take the time you can tweak just about anything
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by flutterbanica: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
nah i think i'll pass downloading it. i'm not that desperate. i'll try to download assassin's creed but its about 6 point something gig
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Aseye(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
finished God of War III in less than 10 days, love the story line, crazy graphics..killing Zeus was hmmm, ultimate..(easy mode tho)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Chucks12345(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
Please guys I am done with my god of war 2 on pes2 but my guys d story never finish hoo so I go need pes3 to continue please can I get pes3 for 25k Uesd one please if u want to sell inbox me for d cach
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
SFxT. . . Ok, Capacom seriously need to tone down these beat-em-up releases before we go bankrupt cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by busybee24: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy 7.. going old school lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by BodyKiss(m): 3:00am On Apr 28, 2012
Mafia II & Crysis 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by echowords(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2012
does anyone know where i can buy xbxo360 cds??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tenit86: 5:23am On Apr 30, 2012
What games are hot in Naija! I am coming to visit and I am bringing a bunch of PS3 games to sell. What games do you think will move fast. Also how much are people paying for brand new PS3s.

Thanks!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by barackobama: 7:38am On May 02, 2012
interested in buying PS3 JB2 USB (for 3.6+ games) for a good price? Also I have Glitchips, Spiflasher, Jtag to USB, Xecuter USB pro, CK3 probe for Xbox 360. If you know someone else who might be interested just get back to me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by echowords(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2012
wouldn't mind buying dem Mass effect games if anyone's done with them
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by piphunter(m): 5:54am On May 05, 2012
Currently playing AC3, uncharted 2. And star wars force unleashed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2012
Fez - forking genius! cool cool cheesy grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Grizz: 2:23pm On May 05, 2012
Finished mass effect 3 twice, now downloading blades of time for pc. Gotta love the torrent.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2012
Grizz: Finished mass effect 3 twice, now downloading blades of time for pc. Gotta love the torrent.

ISP? The much hyped Swift has gone shyte embarassed

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Grizz: 11:23am On May 06, 2012
I haven't paid my swift since February. 2 weeks ago, i figured out how to hook up my mtn bis to a modem. And a couple of nights ago, i learned that all you need is a couple of proxy changes and you can get your torrent client to work. Sometimes you get very good speed, sometimes very bad. Right now i'm averaging 200kB/s though, downloading battlefield 3, thought i'd try out an FPS for once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.