Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774550 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 06, 2012
ritchboy:

ISP? The much hyped Swift has gone shyte embarassed

if only i heard this before i forked out 17k last week for wifi + homeplus sad sad sad

120kbps is the most i'm seeing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Grizz: 1:54pm On May 06, 2012
oyb:

if only i heard this before i forked out 17k last week for wifi + homeplus sad sad sad

I have a friend who works at swift and he said some stuff about a multi-phase plan and they're moving into phase 2 or something. Bottom-line, swift is going to get faster soon. Besides, at least the 120kB/s is relatively constant. You probably get between 100 and 120 all the time, am i right?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2012
oyb:

They still offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, no?

Grizz: I haven't paid my swift since February. 2 weeks ago, i figured out how to hook up my mtn bis to a modem. And a couple of nights ago, i learned that all you need is a couple of proxy changes and you can get your torrent client to work. Sometimes you get very good speed, sometimes very bad. Right now i'm averaging 200kB/s though, downloading battlefield 3, thought i'd try out an FPS for once.

Is it unlimited? datnuccawida9[at]gmail[dot]com, Hook a brother up! wink cheesy grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kingsilly(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2012
Guyz wat isp r u guyz using
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Junior360(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2012
winkHi.
Xbox gamertag: Y krusher
x360 games:
Gears of war 1
Halo 3
SSFIV AE
Resident evil 5
See u folks in july.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2012
I finished Mass Effect 3 and quite frankly I am disappointed. ME2 was a better game overall. Yes ME3 had some (dubious) improvements but the just isn't as much grit as ME2 coupled with the [i]s[/i]tupid ending and the fact that ALL YOUR CHOICES from ME1 to ME3 itself have noting to do with anything is a massive disappointment. I am not going to play it again!

Right now I just got StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (better late than never), Ridge Racer Unbounded, Borderlands (plus all its DLCs) and Port Royale 3.

Anybody know where I can get Total War Shogun 2?

Anybody played ARMA 2?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 18, 2012
Lord_Reed: I finished Mass Effect 3 and quite frankly I am disappointed. ME2 was a better game overall. Yes ME3 had some (dubious) improvements but the just isn't as much grit as ME2 coupled with the [i]s[/i]tupid ending and the fact that ALL YOUR CHOICES from ME1 to ME3 itself have noting to do with anything is a massive disappointment. I am not going to play it again!

Right now I just got StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (better late than never), Ridge Racer Unbounded, Borderlands (plus all its DLCs) and Port Royale 3.

Anybody know where I can get Total War Shogun 2?

Anybody played ARMA 2?

Mass Effect 3 is AWESOME!! cheesy (i made my shepard a lesbo grin grin grin)
But i guess the ending is not "epic" enough for many people tho. But i liked the whole "hybrid humanity" thing. tongue

Anyway oo...

Silent Hill: Downpour is in the works.
And I am thinking hard about coping Prototype 2. Been watching some of the game play. it's pretty dope. smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 18, 2012
Junior360: winkHi.
Xbox gamertag: Y krusher
x360 games:
Gears of war 1
Halo 3
SSFIV AE
Resident evil 5
See u folks in july.

Resident EVIL 6 IS COMING!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am SOOO excited PLUS GTA: 5 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is going to be an awesome fall season. smiley

but that Resident Evil: Op. Racoon city was a JOKE!!!! angry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2012
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus, MINT!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Grizz: 9:08am On May 18, 2012
Never finished SotC on my Ps2. Maybe i'll try it out this time. Whats Ico like? Did you know the stories are connected somehow?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2012
Got my hands of Kingdoms of Amalur, Empire Total War and Total War Shogun 2. So far though Rome Total War has got my attention.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Junior360(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2012
RE 6 coming in October? Yeah I'm thinking of getting my hands on it when it does
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2012
Anybody looking forward to Borderlands 2?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2012
Grizz: Never finished SotC on my Ps2. Maybe i'll try it out this time. Whats Ico like? Did you know the stories are connected somehow?

Ico is pretty much one of the best platformers ever made, in fact some diehards would tell you it is the best.

They were both created by the same devs(Team Ico), SotC is like a spiritual successor to Ico.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Next2Bezee(m): 3:14am On May 19, 2012
Currently playing...
Sniper Elite V2
Binary Domain
Saints Row The Third (Kinda late i know)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by snipesdam(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2012
Hello, has anyone recently downloaded god of war: Ghost of Sparta? And it plays on ps2. I want to know if i can get to download mine and burn for my ps2. Pls i need ur opnions.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2012
snipesdam: Hello, has anyone recently downloaded god of war: Ghost of Sparta? And it plays on ps2. I want to know if i can get to download mine and burn for my ps2. Pls i need ur opnions.

Ha! I'm downloading it(+ Chains Of Olympus) for my PS3 right now!!!

There's no PS2 version, too bad.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Mass Effect 3 is AWESOME!! cheesy (i made my shepard a lesbo grin grin grin)
But i guess the ending is not "epic" enough for many people tho. But i liked the whole "hybrid humanity" thing. tongue

Anyway oo...

Silent Hill: Downpour is in the works.
And I am thinking hard about coping Prototype 2. Been watching some of the game play. it's pretty dope. smiley

Compared to ME2's ending (or even ME1) Me3's was a burst balloon!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 1:26am On May 25, 2012
Currently downloading lots of games @ high speed. Copped the following within 4 days(11pm-6am):
Thief Gold & Thief 2
Mass Effect 3
Adventures of tintin
The witcher 2: Assassins of kings
Geneforge 1-5
Tachyon: The fringe
Diablo 2
Metal Gear solid
Portal 2
Half Life 2
Shoot many robots
Sonic the hedgehodge 4

Currently Downloading:
Call of duty 2 (I hv 4-MW3)
Spiderman Shattered dimensions
Game of thrones
Diablo 3 Collectors edition
Duke Nukem Forever
NFS Shift 2
Tom Clancy's G.R.A.W 2
Mirrors Edge
Cashflow 101 & 102

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2012
ISP?!?!?! cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Grizz: 7:06am On May 26, 2012
My head is busting. . .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2012
wkid: Currently downloading lots of games @ high speed. Copped the following within 4 days(11pm-6am):
Thief Gold & Thief 2
Mass Effect 3
Adventures of tintin
Geneforge 1-5
Diablo 2
Metal Gear solid
Portal 2
Half Life 2
Shoot many robots
Sonic the hedgehodge 4

Currently Downloading:
Game of thrones
Duke Nukem Forever
NFS Shift 2
Tom Clancy's G.R.A.W 2
Mirrors Edge
Cashflow 101 & 102

Probably not in Naija

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2012
Grizz: My head is busting. . .

Hey man, you didn't get back to me @mtn-bis-pc, I'm about to fling my Swift! datnuccawida9[at]gmail[dot]com wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Next2Bezee(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2012
wkid: Currently downloading lots of games @ high speed. Copped the following within 4 days(11pm-6am):
Thief Gold & Thief 2
Mass Effect 3
Adventures of tintin
Geneforge 1-5
Diablo 2
Metal Gear solid
Portal 2
Half Life 2
Shoot many robots
Sonic the hedgehodge 4

Currently Downloading:
Game of thrones
Duke Nukem Forever
NFS Shift 2
Tom Clancy's G.R.A.W 2
Mirrors Edge
Cashflow 101 & 102

Ahhhh Reminds me of the old days wink(PIC BELOW)

Obviously you're not in Nigeria, Dude pls don't make us go burn Swift's offices down lol
Judging from ur idm speed I'd say ur using a 30mbps connection right? Its almost impossible for
a 20mbps connection to peak that much.

@All,
I just happened to be so late on games recently, currently playing L.A Noire.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Grizz: 7:04pm On May 28, 2012
ritchboy:

Hey man, you didn't get back to me @mtn-bis-pc, I'm about to fling my Swift! datnuccawida9[at]gmail[dot]com wink

Really? I sent an email and i never got a mailer-daemon notice. I assumed you'd tried it out.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 3:51am On May 31, 2012
Grizz:

Really? I sent an email and i never got a mailer-daemon notice. I assumed you'd tried it out.

Nope
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Grizz: 9:23am On May 31, 2012
I'll resend. Check your spam folder also. Just in case.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jhonnyboy(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2012
hey guy check out the latests game reviews and know which one to download, follow this link
[url]gamesndmoviesinfo..com[/url]
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2012
Grizz: I'll resend. Check your spam folder also. Just in case.

Got it, i'll try it out later, tanx.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by adamroberts(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2012
Metro 2033, Rayman Origins, Limbo and I'm trying to get trophies/achievements in a few games. cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2012
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition is solid!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Next2Bezee(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2012
Just downloaded the new Batman Arkham City DLC (Harley Quinn's Revenge)..Gotta finish L.A Noire first though cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.