Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race (1115 Views)

Ken Nnamani Joins 2023 Presidential Race / Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH / #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by MikoB: 5:15am On Apr 11, 2022
VP, on behalf of myself and family and well wishers, I welcome you on board Omoluabi eyan, a dependable, loyal smart professor of law, the good Nigerians love you so much, May God continue to bless you. After exercising my franchise for macron yesterday you are the next, I will come down and vote for you and you shall also win like macron. Love you my admirable pastor. Thanks

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-joins-presidential-race-meets-12-apc-governors/?amp

2 Likes

Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Mooh247: 5:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Goodluck Professor... Welcome to the league of aspirants
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by maestroferddi: 5:51am On Apr 11, 2022
How Osinbanjo would extricate himself from the disaster which was Buhari's government in which he played a prominent role as number two, will be interesting.

After the euphoria, reality steps in...

5 Likes

Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by helinues: 6:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Official declaration is the Koko and all go set
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by ProfOkai: 6:07am On Apr 11, 2022
I am now a politician officially. Now politics can be run With The right person for Nigeria. I love PYO
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by MikoB: 6:07am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

7am naija time, you will get the official video. Thanks
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by helinues: 6:07am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

Less than an hour to go..

So we wait
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by sirjoggy(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Welcome onboard PYO
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Ttalk: 6:25am On Apr 11, 2022
My best wishes to our amiable VP
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by okefranci: 6:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo join the presidential race today with full force, he is a man that can do the job perfectly
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by gbaskiboy: 6:36am On Apr 11, 2022
PYO should just be mindful of himself and check his back if possible triple double his security force. Tinubu and his miscreants SWAGA are on the prowl...
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by mach7(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmn.

I have nothing against the Prof as he is quite capable and it within his right to contest, but I do have some reservations especially with regards to the "morality" question.

Let's wait and see what he says in his video.

Fingers crossed.
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by derecho(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2022
If true, Nairaland go buzz for like another one week o
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by iyke2ken(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

15 mins to go, sir
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by MikoB: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2022
iyke2ken:

15 mins to go, sir

Yeah just watch out, it will be this morning, unless naija factor by the handlers, but I can assure it will be this morning. Thanks

1 Like

Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by MikoB: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:
VP, on behalf of myself and family and well wishers, I welcome you on board Omoluabi eyan, a dependable, loyal smart professor of law, the good Nigerians love you so much, May God continue to bless you. After exercising my franchise for macron yesterday you are the next, I will come down and vote for you and you shall also win like macron. Love you my admirable pastor. Thanks

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-joins-presidential-race-meets-12-apc-governors/?amp

Like I promised the video is out.
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by ityP(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

Cool
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by MikoB: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

Here is the video!
https://www.google.com/search?q=osinbajo+d%C3%A9claration+video&oq=osinbajo+d%C3%A9claration+video&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160j33i21.8418j0j4&client=ms-android-orange-fr-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:81870f0c,vid:k6HrMYUNkp4,st:0
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by abbeyie007(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Welcome on Board Our Incoming PRESIDENT
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Zeemam: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Our incoming president by God's grace
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by MikoB: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
I posted the video already, as promised.
https://www.google.com/search?q=osinbajo+d%C3%A9claration+video&oq=osinbajo+d%C3%A9claration+video&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160j33i21.8418j0j4&client=ms-android-orange-fr-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:81870f0c,vid:k6HrMYUNkp4,st:0
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Let me for the first time declare my intention to support and carry out every activities within my reach to support this great and noble task for the betterment of our beloved nation.
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by MikoB: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
tonyuny12:
Let me for the first time declare my intention to support and carry out every activities within my reach to support this great and noble task for the betterment of our beloved nation.

You are welcome bro!
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by jmoore(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo officially declares to run for the post of president.

I was waiting for his official declaration before giving my opinion.

How do you seperate the bad administration of Buhari from Osibanjo?

I thought Osibanjo could have resigned at some point. But he loves power and sat their comfortably. Maybe, he thought what happened to Yar'adua could have happened to Buhari and he will automatically become a president.

Osibanjo looks like one that will be giving motivational speech while at the background, a huge fire is consuming some people.

Good governance is not measured by oratory skills.

1 Like

Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

You are welcome bro!

Thanks boss
Any link to his various groups and activities is welcomed by me. I'm seeing myself a proud Nigeria by supporting my beloved
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Obakoolex(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Wonderful....2023 will be interesting.

After tinubu, oshibajo is still a good choice tongue
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
South west just shot themselves. The chances of the ticket going to southwest seems really slim, because its obvious that the contestants from the region have their supporters and it will surely lead to shared votes instead of bloc votes..
Instead, they are supposed to agree on consensus candidate... Most likely, Ameachi or Yaya Bello may clinch the APC presidential ticket with easy ride.
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by MikoB: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Oladelepsy001:
South west just shot themselves. The chances of the ticket going to southwest seems really slim, because its obvious that the contestants from the region have their supporters and it will surely lead to shared votes instead of bloc votes..
Instead, they are supposed to agree on consensus candidate... Most likely, Ameachi or Yaya Bello may clinch the APC presidential ticket with easy ride.

Lolz
Re: At Last! Osinbajo Joins 2023 Presidential Race by 1865fi: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso / Bandits Reportedly Attacked Kuje Prison In Abuja This Night 5th June (Video) / Okonjo- Iweala Son, Dr Uchechi Iweala Breaks Medical Record In U.S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.