Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso (1112 Views)

I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving / Kwankwaso Must Accept To Be Peter Obi VP Or No Deal- Julius Abure / I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by SATANICALLY: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Can Obi supporters kindly unfollow this page until they agree we can follow again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Toneypen247(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by IamWonderful: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Toxic baby factory criminals

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Crixxx: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lol. There are other people for the job.
These parties should pick their running mate already.
Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Parachoko: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peter Obi the Twitter President

There is no Politician in Nigeria right now that can defeat him on Twitter.

Peter Obi won't have up to 5% of the votes, an won't have up to 5000 votes in the North West and North East

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by lathrowinger: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Awon twitter noise Makers

45 Likes

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
The content never said anything like the Op's topic...
Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Ezehillary(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Leave him if he refuse no by force , STILL ON PETER OBI MANDATE I STAND AND ON TINUBU'S MANHOOD I STAND
Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Abfinest007(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
I can bet my balls that kwankwaso won't win more than one state

3 Likes

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by fergie001: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chai....... smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Kingspin(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok. I will become Obi's VP.
Fellow me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Pakute: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pandora Talibans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by nwokoocha: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
cool

Peter Obi should stay away from Kwankwaso, he is a distraction sent by Atiku to stop his Presidential ambition.

I urge Peter Obi supporters to advice him to jettison any collaboration between LP and NNPP, these Northerners want to stop Obi ambition.

Northerners want everything to be all about them.
Peter Obi is the only Christian Presidential Candidate vying for 2023 President slot.

Three muslims against One Christian
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by newdawnlive: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Any body these fools Alumojere iPig follow always loose that is y I'm 100% sure Peter Obi will not even come 3rd but 4th, if you don't believe this ask Jonathan,Bukola Saraki,Atiku, Dino and so on they all loose when iPig support them. children of hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Golan007: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
All these people sef.

grin

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Esama: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
I'm just laughing at them their eyes will soon open.

1 Like

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by DOTian: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
These guys don't know Kwankwaso.
Kwankwaso is even far more parochial than Buhari. Have you watched his past interviews on issues like state creation or revenue allocations? For instance, Kwankwaso believes that more states need to be created in the North West that already has 7 states and that none should be created in the East. He was so annoyed with the insinuation that the east was being marginalized that he was basically threatening everybody in that interview.

Folks should leave the man alone. Whenever you see a political figure being worshipped like a god by northerners, it means that he has a very pro North foundamentalit views. Folks like Abacha and Osama bin laden are extremely popular in the north uptill this day, irrespective of how the rest of the world see them! Kwankwaso belongs to this group. Is he a good administrator? Maybe. But is he the kind of person that Peter Obi needs to make any change if he eventually wins? No! He is a hardcore tribalist.

A fanatic northern politician, who built schools in Niger republic without any kind of commensurate educational or economic investments in any part of the South..
Kwankwaso will never accept to run under a Peter Obi candidacy. Way too arrogant for that.

1 Like

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by IgOga(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uncouth ipobians

3 Likes

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by onyegwu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
DOTian:
These guys don't know Kwankwaso.
Kwankwaso is even far more parochial than Buhari. Have you watched his past interviews on issues like state creation or revenue allocations? For instance, Kwankwaso believes that more states need to be created in the North West that already has 7 states and that none should be created in the East. He was so annoyed with the insinuation that the east was being marginalized that he was basically threatening everybody in that interview.

Folks should leave the man alone. Whenever you see a political figure being worshipped like a god by northerners, it means that he has a very pro North foundamentalit views. Folks like Abacha and Osama bin laden are extremely popular in the north uptill this day, irrespective of how the rest of the world see them! Kwankwaso belongs to this group. Is he a good administrator? Maybe. But is he the kind of person that Peter Obi needs to make any change if he eventually wins? No! He is a hardcore tribalist.

A fanatic northern politician, who built schools in Niger republic without any kind of commensurate educational or economic investments in any part of the South..
Kwankwaso will never accept to run under a Peter Obi candidacy. Way too arrogant for that.
You said it all. I thought I was the only one but thank God you saw it too.

3 Likes

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by paramakina202: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
newdawnlive:
Any body these fools Alumojere iPig follow always loose that is y I'm 100% sure Peter Obi will not even come 3rd but 4th, if you don't believe this ask Jonathan,Bukola Saraki,Atiku, Dino and so on they all loose when iPig support them. children of hate.

Did they support Awo in 1979 and 83 elections?
It seems their support for Falae made him to fail in 1999 election.

2 Likes

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by DOTian: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
onyegwu:
You said it all. I thought I was the only one but thank God you saw it too.
Kwankwaso is a very unapologetic tribalist. Very very open about his parochial beliefs. Obi will be dodging a bullet by avoiding him.
Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Sergio101(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nawaoh.

Not good
Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Afamed: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
These ones go worse pass Boko haram
Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Afamed: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Coalition begger.
Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by aimmoney9: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
newdawnlive:
Obasanjo that they supported lost..... grin grin grin

Buhari that they supported lost.... grin grin grin

Peter Obi for president..... grin grin
Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by AnambraPrince: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
IamWonderful:
Toxic baby factory criminals
Social media bandits. Na their way.

1 Like

Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by Xbobtage: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2022
typing...
Re: 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Asked Oba Akiolu To Pray For James Faleke / Everybody In Abuja Is Now Obidient / Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.