Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Hubby Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Hubby Arrested (899 Views)

Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men / Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu / Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Hubby Arrested by menas1000000: 5:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Nwachukwu, the husband of the late singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, has been arrested by operatives of the FCT Police Command.

His arrest is said to be connected to the death of the ‘Ekwueme’ singer who reportedly died after he kicked her chest in their Abuja home. She was said to have spent five days in the hospital before she died on Friday.

Earlier reports had claimed she died of throat cancer. However, her colleagues in the gospel music genre refuted the claims, saying she had battled domestic violence.

Frank Edwards had, in an Instagram live, claimed that Peter was a control freak and wanted every decision on Osinachi’s career run by him. He alleged that he had blocked many deals, adding that the deceased once begged him to lie to her husband that she was paid for a gig because he collects anything she realises from music.

He vowed not to let the matter go, saying he would pursue it legally if need be.

“I have never pulled my weight against anybody even people who hurt me I’ve never done it.

“I’ve had reasons to take people to court but I didn’t but this case cannot go like that because this is a colleague and a voice that was blessing the worlds

“If you are being physically abused leave first,” he said.
An accuser, identified as Barrister Chidinma, had also said he kicked Osinachi Nwachukwu in the chest, sending her into a five-day coma before she died on Friday.

One Chidinma Ezego, a friend of the deceased, alleged that Peter Nwachukwu tied his wife and ordered their children to whip her.

More available at www.skabash.com
Follow @skabashofficial
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Hubby Arrested by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Plenty lies will spoil this matter.... which one do we believe?

Oga Peter Nwachineke grin what have you found yourself in?
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Hubby Arrested by Wazobia2216: 6:32am On Apr 11, 2022
menas1000000:

“If you are being physically abused leave first,” he said.
An accuser, identified as Barrister Chidinma, had also said he kicked Osinachi Nwachukwu in the chest, sending her into a five-day coma before she died on Friday.

One Chidinma Ezego, a friend of the deceased, alleged that Peter Nwachukwu tied his wife and ordered their children to whip her.

More available at www.skabash.com
Follow @skabashofficial
At bolded, can you imagine

Women pray you don't fall into the hands of men that are control freak, lazy, lacks home training, demonic, bitter and envious of your achievement!

They will never amount to anything in life and they would want you to be like them!

Spits. RIP Osinachi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Hubby Arrested by menas1000000: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2022
RIP Osinachi... may her soul rest in perfect peace.

Wazobia2216:

At bolded, can you imagine

Women pray you don't fall into the hands of men that are control freak, lazy, lacks home training, demonic, bitter and envious of your achievement!

They will never amount to anything in life and they would want you to be like them!

Spits. RIP Osinachi
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Hubby Arrested by menas1000000: 6:43am On Apr 11, 2022
The truth is like smoke... it can never be contained for too long.

Equal2DeTask:
Plenty lies will spoil this matter.... which one do we believe?

Oga Peter Nwachineke grin what have you found yourself in?
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Hubby Arrested by Peace081: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigeria men and killing are like 5 n 6
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Hubby Arrested by Drsmartphilips: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2022
igbo men are wife bashers and killers,quote me and die super naturally.

(1) (Reply)

Dozens Of Schoolgirls Poisoned For Rejecting Hijab / Angry Husband Breaks Beauty Pageant’s Winner’s Crown After His Wife Came Second / Is Death By Hanging The Best Of Judgment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.