Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President (1084 Views)

Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by TheRareGem1(f): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2022
I am today, with utmost humility formally declaring my intention to run for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the platform of APC.

https://twitter.com/profosinbajo/status/1513396861037694981?s=21&t=dyE9jBRn4fSHm4XWOT1tnw

Seun lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Winters23: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2022
grin
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by LAXconfidential(m): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Short man devil that was among the people whose bad decisions put us in this mess, he wants to completely finish nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Zeemam: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Beat news ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by TheRareGem1(f): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Incoming President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by tollyboy5(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2022
cheesy I will personally take this campaign to another level. I don't need to be sponsored I go do am at will with fullness of joy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Lorenahertz(f): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2022
God forbid! Affliction will not rise again the second time!

7 Likes

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by ufuosman(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Apc primary will tell the nxt flag bearer

Ngige nxt to declare grin

1 Like

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by tollyboy5(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Lorenahertz:
God forbid! Affliction will not rise again the second time!
Lolz you know nothing. You're just generalizing due to buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by SEYIKP(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2022
Best news ever. This guy is the only light in this evil administration.
I AM VOTING FOR HIM.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Techgonzo: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Someone that presided over our countrys worst economic transition wants to be president, and gullible people are supporting him. Kai! Nigerians will never learn!

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by trutharena: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Congrats to him.

We wish him best of luck.
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by EmptyGarden(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Based on the principle of "you scratch my back, I scratch yours", this isn't fair to Tinubu.

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by IgOga(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
If Nigerians are shallow enough to install their deputy slave master as new leader then Goodluck. I cannot vote in the election but I cannot but wonder whether suffering is ingrained in our DNA

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by contigiency(m): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Man is bullishly sound and qualified for the job.
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Lorenahertz(f): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're not just mad but terribly mad! Now you lots are putting all the blame on Buhari? Who was it that sat over the FEC for months and headed Nigeria's economic recovery committee for years? Was it Buhari? Do you want to tell me that if this man had the solution to Nigeria's problems, he will keep it to himself until they elect him president? You're insane!

5 Likes

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Lorenahertz(f): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2022
IgOga:
If Nigerians are shallow enough to install their deputy slave master as new leader then Goodluck. I cannot vote in the election but I cannot but wonder whether suffering is ingrained in our DNA

I swear, Nigerians will never learn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Amos1423(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigeria everyday is growing worse as a result of bad decisions being made by our leaders, funny enough we are aware every minutes and seconds those decisions are made but because those who know the truth refuses to speak out by acting less concerned about the rot in our country we continue to fail, make no progress even after 60 years of independence.
Osibanjo will fix the economy..
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Frigga13: 7:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Some people are already discussing next minister of petroleum and gas and cabals

While some Dey declare grin

Nigeria .. if you know you know.
Apc dead already.

North 2023
Power to the people

1 Like

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Whazar(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Prof/Amaechi APC
Peter Obi/Saraki PDP
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Tayofiq: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Lorenahertz:

You're not just mad but terribly mad! Now you lots are putting all the blame on Buhari? Who was it that sat over the FEC for months and headed Nigeria's economic recovery committee for years? Was it Buhari? Do you want to tell me that if this man had the solution to Nigeria's problems, he will keep it to himself until they elect him president? You're insane!
Same dude that plundged us into recession TWICE grin grin grin

He now has the solution grin grin grin
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Frigga13: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo is a weak man..

Osibanjo is a deep tribalist

A hardcore religious bigot ..

We still wish him luck

But Tinubu Must can

Must
No excuses
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by mymadam(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2022
TheRareGem1:
I am today, with utmost humility formally declaring my intention to run for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the platform of APC....

Na so?
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Tayofiq: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

APC and blame shifting. This is exactly how Osunbade will blame Buhari for the next 8 years till he's done wrecking what's left of Nigeria because of his greed grin grin grin
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Bastardlyrich: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Techgonzo:
Someone that presided over our countrys worst economic transition wants to be president, and gullible people are supporting him. Kai! Nigerians will never learn!
Not people supporting him,is yoruba Muslim that are supporting him, because of tribalism.
I'm not surprised some yorubas are even supporting a man like thievenybu because of tribalism.
That's one thing I love about ss/se region we are the least tribalistic.
Nobody from SS/se region is supporting rochas because we all know he can't rule well as president.
Ss/se choice for presidency are the best to revive the economy which are Peter obi,ameachi,atiku or ogbonaya onu.
Afonjass are one of the most tribalistic Nigerians who don't wish Nigeria well as long as they have the presidency the same thing they did and betrayed the entire south because of vp position to foist the worst president in our history.
Na only mumuu

1 Like

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by okefranci: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
I'm so happy to hear this
#OsinbajoDeclares
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by iamdynamite(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo my real gee, let the game begins….

He has my full support, i wish TInubu can collapse his political structures for this man, he will unite major tribes in this country.

God bless osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Watch how Ashiere Tinubu will be deserted and forgotten grin

We promise to do everything to make sure that Tinubu long time selfish ambition do not see the light of the day
Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is an unfolding disaster yet to fully manifest.
You have been warned.

Give me Babatunde Fashola, Chibuike Amaechi or Nweze Umahi instead.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by QuotaSystem: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2022
I wish the able Prof. Osibanjo nothing but success in his aspiration.

A win for him is a win for Nigeria.

May God’s will be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Osinbajo Declares For President by LegendHero(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
I watched his full declaration and I can see someone gushing with the highest level of integrity and sincerity.

I love how he mentioned judicial reform in his broadcast, we need rule of law in this country. We need law that hasten the judgment on civil service looters and politicians. To get Nigeria right, we must first handle the rule of law because without that no government policy will yield benefit.

I wish Prof. Osinbajo best of luck in his endeavors and hope he eventually gets the ticket.

Whoever gets it between you and Asiwaju will Insha Allah get our support.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu
God bless Prof. Osinbajo
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2)

Deborah Samuel Laid To Rest In Hometown. / Not Only The Presidency, The North Is Set To Dislodge Tinubu's Empire / Just As I Said Earlier, The Afonja Are Now Blaming IPOB/ESN For The Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.