Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) (696 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Man Of The Match Award In Uganda Premier League / Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana / Rais M'bohli Wins MOTM Award As Algeria Win 2019 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by Johnny147147: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2022
This is the award given to Uganda Premier League Man of the Match

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by Immatex(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Ha, Uganda but why? Is this the extent of poverty, drought and food shortages in Uganda?

Or is this corruption?

This is bad.

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2022
shocked

When considering reward, we should first check intent not worth.
How much is the Ugandan league worth?
It could even be that a bread company is amongst its sponsors.

This is even fair, the man of the match was rewarded.

What did Buhari use in rewarding the people who voted for him?
Hardship, more hardship and unimaginable hardship.

Nigerians are big hypocrites.

The same people who see everything wrong in this picture see nothing wrong in campaigning for a Tinubu out of sentiments; knowing that the bread this man of the match received will be a thousand times better than what Tinubu will offer not because Tinubu does not want to offer anything but because he has nothing to offer.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Good, hunger in the land

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by Amos1423(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2022
How about a first class graduate that was given 1500 in Nigeria? They are our brothers in poverty so let's stop engaging in brotherly fued.

4 Likes

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2022
If that is a gallon of Lotion, then I'd go and use it for masturbation after taking my bread.

Such a pinky Lotion can serve as a very good Lubricant on my left palm.
Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by Administration1: 7:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Mehn, it's almost same thing in all African Countries, Abi una forget wetin dem give 1st class graduating student for FUTO that year?
Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerian League na carton of indomie and crate of egg
Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by Rico96(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Is better than EPL ea sport plastic

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by tillaman(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2022
AfriCOW needs a lot of help

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by chiommy123(f): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
The most important thing there is that he is happy and he came back with something unlike some of you that come back with nothing but broken legs

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by Johnny147147: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2022
chiommy123:
The most important thing there is that he is happy and he came back with something unlike some of you that come back with nothing but broken legs

U mean Super Chickens?...

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by yanabasee(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Me, I love. read and that bread looks soft .....

Was it Uganda that gave "Man of the Match" Fowl some years ago?

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by willyo(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Africa is something else... God EPP us
Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by christejames(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When considering reward, we should first check intent not worth.
How much is the Ugandan league worth?
It could even be that a bread company is amongst its sponsors.

This is even fair, the man of the match was rewarded.

What did Buhari use in rewarding the people who voted for him?
Hardship, more hardship and unimaginable hardship.

Nigerians are big hypocrites.

The same people who see everything wrong in this picture see nothing wrong in campaigning for a Tinubu out of sentiments; knowing that the bread this man of the match received will be a thousand times better than what Tinubu will offer not because Tinubu does not want to offer anything but because he has nothing to offer.

This is the fourth time NwaAmaikpe is making sense grin cheesy grin grin

Yes, I am counting it.

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by christejames(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Nigerian League na carton of indomie and crate of egg

Stop misinforming the public angry

NPFL is better than that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Given To Uganda Premier League MoTM(photo) by lanocfoods: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2022
GOFRONT:
If that is a gallon of Lotion, then I'd go and use it for masturbation after taking my bread.

Such a pinky Lotion can serve as a very good Lubricant on my left palm.
I think it's a strawberry yogurt

(1) (Reply)

Melbet Nigeria: Withdraw Blocked / Register Your Kids With The Promise Football Academy In Enugu / Who Is Victor Osimhen Wife? | Full Biography Of Victor Osimhen 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.