Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Amazon Book Publishing !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Book Publishing !!! (96 Views)

Amazon Book Publishing Is The New Oil Well / Wow! I Received An Amazon Book Review From A North American Lady (see Pics) / Professional Bio, book Description, Kindle book Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Book Publishing !!! by FXemperor(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Amazon is an amazing platform that brings buyers and sellers together. On Amazon you have millions of potential buyers.

Are you a writer—novelist,poet, blogger,artist; you can sell your work to millions of people as a book on Amazon. The best thing is that creating and publishing on Amazon is totally free!!
Amazon only takes a very small percentage.

Again,you can set the price of your books yourself!
For one, once you publish on Amazon, you'll continue earning on that book For EVER!! Yeah! Except if you decide to unpublish the book.

This is a huge opportunity. Even if you don't know how to write a book,you will be taught how to use writing formulas!! You can also publish low content books like notebooks!!

You can contact Stallion Academy below to walk you through all you need to know inorder to start publishing and making cool $$!
WhatsApp no.: +2348186330640

(1) (Reply)

I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker In / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker You / No Sales? I Bet You're Still Making This One Mistake In Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.