Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano (1182 Views)

Tinubu Consults Governors Of States Sharing Boundaries With Niger Republic / 2023: Amaechi Consults Imo Governor, Delegates / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by JasonEkanem: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi was yesterday evening received by Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero during the Minister's consultation visit to the palace. Photos of the consultation visit was shared by the Minister's aide.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5361364847208166&id=100000041118853

https://asphericnews.com/2022/04/11/photonews-emir-of-kano-receives-amaechi/

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2022
getting hotter and more interesting..just wanna see APC primaries and Tinubu was not the flagbearer.. whats next for him

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by JasonEkanem: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Ebubu2: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Will emir vote in primary?

Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by yanabasee(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
This is why they took Sanusi away and bring in an asslicker....

Sanusi would've spoken his mind right away and not mince words.... Amaechi would've been subtle attacked with words.... telling him how he hasn't performed to the satisfaction of the people and how he has stolen funds to use and run the election...

But the emir isn't that intelligent.... He's a puppet to the Kano government...
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by donpapa(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2022
The season is here
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by KUNZEH(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:

Sanusi would've spoken his mind right away and not mince words.... Amaechi would've been subtle attacked with words.... telling him how he hasn't performed to the satisfaction of the people and how he has stolen funds to use and run the election...

I think you are right
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Amaechi the kind sure when the ticket take sure for you ehnn kiss

North trusted son

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2022
I am really enjoying this game

The beautiful thing is that those who decide the direction apc takes don't stay on Nairaland

Ebubu2:
Will emir vote in primary?

Mumu
When it's tilumbu own you don't say this

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Vibe man

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Parachoko: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Amechi don start his consultation at the Emir of Kano palace, if nah Tinubu now, una go dey wail bitterly say e start from there.

Well, on Tinubu mandate I stand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Amechi don start his consultation at the Emir of Kano palace, if nah Tinubu now, una go dey wail bitterly say e start from there.

Well, on Tinubu mandate I stand.
lol but na una go say tilumbu is the only one consulting becos he dey visit emir's

Why goal post cum shift now

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by DontBullshitMe: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Kano is a very strategic state for APC primaries.

I think they have the highest number of delegates.
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Soffyh(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Amaechi himself knows jagaban grin he is just doing this to inspire the south east that them also they oo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by WATCHOVER(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Ameachi is now homeless,
Just remain in the Emir palace
Don't come back home oo
Since your home is worthless
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Yorubas don start attack on amaechi

I have never seen such kind of people in my life

Osinbajo don join race na still amaechi be their headache

Osinbajo that crippled the economy and on joint ticket with buhari deserve sheilding but na amaechi that have excelled in his department be their concern

You pay attention to the biggest threat Sha, it's normal

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
getting hotter and more interesting..just wanna see APC primaries and Tinubu was not the flagbearer.. whats next for him
The next thing na to kpai
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by SledgeHammerer: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Amaechi the kind sure when the ticket take sure for you ehnn kiss

North trusted son

The book reads buhari's project delivery. Why is it not Amaechi project delivery? This is what you were arguing with someone fews days ago. U see ur life?
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by SledgeHammerer: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
I can't see any politician of class in his entourage. Hahahahahahahaha.........dis one don fail already.

Mustafa saliu
Ndume
Ararume

Hahahahahaha.......I just dey laff sha....how u wan take win primary? Lol.......

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
I can't see any politician of class in his entourage. Hahahahahahahaha.........dis one don fail already.

Mustafa saliu
Ndume
Ararume

Hahahahahaha.......I just dey laff sha....how u wan take win primary? Lol.......
when would you people understand that primaries isn't by looking at the surface

You said more than this with chairman Abdullahi, you claimed tinubu was backing him with all his big names

What eventually happened?

Osinbajo just declared in his office without a soul
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

The book reads buhari's project delivery. Why is it not Amaechi project delivery? This is what you were arguing with someone fews days ago. U see ur life?
Is Amaechi success not the success of buhari?

What achievements were you thinking buhari was talking of when he said he was going to campaign with amaechi achievement for continuity
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Dyke15(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:

True
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by SledgeHammerer: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Is Amaechi success not the success of buhari?

What achievements were you thinking buhari was talking of when he said he was going to campaign with amaechi achievement for continuity

He didn't put Amaechi in that sentence. Why una dey lie like dis? You're not any better than Lai mohammed.

The achievements of the Buhari government can not be personalized by any minister/appointee.
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

He didn't put Amaechi in that sentence. Why una dey lie like dis? You're not any better than Lai mohammed.

The achievements of the Buhari government can not be personalized by any minister/appointee.
If you had a brain you would remember it's only in the parliamentary system of government that the prime minister takes all success and failures

In the presidential system the ministers take the glory and failures of their respective ministries
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by SledgeHammerer: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
when would you people understand that primaries isn't by looking at the surface

You said more than this with chairman Abdullahi, you claimed tinubu was backing him with all his big names

What eventually happened?

Osinbajo just declared in his office without a soul

Stop confusing and deceiving yourself. Declaration must not be a crowd thing, it's not a campaign but when you go for consultations your entourage tells alot about the people backing you.

Where did you see me talk about Apc chairmanship election? Na sleep dey worry u.

If Amaechi is truly buhari's choice,he can be on a consultation drive with ararume,saliu mustafa, ndume. These people are not even in charge of the APC state structure where they came from.

Ndume.... Bornu controlled by shetima/zulum
Ararume... IMO controlled by hope uzodinma
Saliu..........kwara controlled by abdulrazak
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by nazicartel(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Amaechi is campaigning and Wike is fighting everybody. But seriously ehh.. All these political appointees that have declared their intentions for different offices. Is it not time to resign or are we practicing another form of Electoral act here ?....
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Stop confusing and deceiving yourself. Declaration must not be a crowd thing, it's not a campaign but when you go for consultations your entourage tells alot about the people backing you.

Where did you see me talk about Apc chairmanship election? Na sleep dey worry u.

If Amaechi is truly buhari's choice,he can be on a consultation drive with ararume,saliu mustafa, ndume. These people are not even in charge of the APC state structure where they came from.

Ndume.... Bornu controlled by shetima/zulum
Ararume... IMO controlled by hope uzodinma
Saliu..........kwara controlled by abdulrazak
you are just confusing yourself

If declaration and consultation are just activities to inform certain people of your intention what then is the big deal in unnecessary showmanship

Buhari himself was the one that informed the emir in his village to confirm amaechi that title yet buhari didn't send the most powerful delegation of govs etc loyal to him

The so called big names you want to be seeing are still waiting for the president go ahead on who to work with

Buhari doesn't reveal that until like 2 weeks to the time

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by SledgeHammerer: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If you had a brain you would remember it's only in the parliamentary system of government that the prime minister takes all success and failures

In the presidential system the ministers take the glory and failures of their respective ministries

Lol....u be real okpe.
It's more honourable to keep shut at this point than continue to disgrace your parents in a public place like this. U just too mumu......see what he's saying. Hahahahahahahaha........ chaiiiii
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Jackson105: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yorubas don start attack on amaechi

I have never seen such kind of people in my life

Osinbajo don join race na still amaechi be their headache

Osinbajo that crippled the economy and on joint ticket with buhari deserve sheilding but na amaechi that have excelled in his department be their concern

You pay attention to the biggest threat Sha, it's normal

Amaechi that cannot defeat even Umahi in APC,
So Tinubu is the biggest threat, that's why he is terrorising you in your dreams, that a day will not pass without you mentioning him.

Your sense will return in 2023
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by Truthisunique2: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Jackson105:

Amaechi that cannot defeat even Umahi in APC,
So Tinubu is the biggest threat, that's why he is terrorising you in your dreams, that a day will not pass without you mentioning him.

Your sense will return in 2023
You people how many times have you talked about the umuahi

Na amaechi everyday because that's the Koko

I didn't mention tilumbu, I am only in amaechi thread and citing you people bringing tilumbu
Re: Amaechi Consults Emir Of Kano by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2022
I no even understand again so na northerners dey decide who rule nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE / Oyigboupdate: Cameraman And Videographer Of Terror Gang In The Southeast / Between Yoruba And Hausa Which Region Accommodate Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.