Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE (1180 Views)

Col Doumbouya:the Nigerian Military Are Cowards(photo) / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by oluztx: 9:53am On May 02, 2022
Igbo People Wake Up...DSS and The Military Are Committing Genocide in SE. They are massacring people almost everyday and taking fresh pictures to give to Oyigbupdate to post on Nairaland, all to blame it on IPOB/ESN and use it to nail Nnamdi Kanu. Igbos are not known for these type of unwarranted killings.

After they are done disarming or vilifying IPOB/ESN in the eyes of Igbos, then they will let Fulani herdsmen in to start massacring you like Benue and Southern kaduna people or exactly as seen in these recent killing pictures which look like Fulani style of killing (butcher with knives). When that start happening you will foolishly think its ESN/IPOB because the butchering is the same. This is what we call psychological warfare!

Igbos wake up, we are not known for these type of senseless killings, cutting peoples' heads and removing private parts.
https://www.nairaland.com/7106475/graphic-soon-wedded-military-couple#112445844
https://www.nairaland.com/7106528/sit-home-unknown-gunmen-kills#112447841

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by majamajic(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2022
Shut up
U are the type that promote rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by Nobody: 9:55am On May 02, 2022
I dey pity your life, go ask that guy wey Dem drop em sister whether na dss run am.
No hold those wey dey responsible dey there dey mumu around.
If at this period and time after all evidence and video you still blame dss, military for the ongoing massacre in your region,then you are nothing but a fvvl.

E go reach your side if you no wake up,your brothers are the one killing you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by oluztx: 9:59am On May 02, 2022
majamajic:
[s]Shut up
U are the type that promote rubbis[/s]h

Chiefbutcher007:
[s]I dey pity your life, go ask that guy wey Dem drop em sister whether na dss run am.
No hold those wey dey responsible dey there dey mumu around[/s].

These two afonjas are also DSS online agents working with Oyigboupdate. If you try to expose them, their job is to quickly respond to any post exposing them by rubbishing or making a jest of your post to distract others from seeing the truth you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:59am On May 02, 2022
oluztx:
Igbo People Wake Up...DSS and The Military Are Committing Genocide in SE. They are massacring people almost everyday and taking fresh pictures to give to Oyigbupdate to post on Nairaland, all to blame it on IPOB/ESN and use it to nail Nnamdi Kanu. Igbos are not known for these type of unwarranted killings.

After they are done disarming or vilifying IPOB/ESN in the eyes of Igbos, then they will let Fulani herdsmen in to start massacring you exactly as seen in these and recent killing pictures which looks like Fulani style of killing (butcher with knives). When that start happening you will foolishly think its ESN/IPOB because the butchering is the same. This is what we can psychological warfare!

Umu Igbo wake up, stop behaving like anumanu.

See the recent killings which almost daily occurrence. Igbos are not known for these type of unwarranted killings.

When he created this thread I attached the link below I knew he's upto something....

Honestly I pity that guy

https://www.nairaland.com/7096393/igbos-pray-against-invasion-south

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by Nobody: 9:59am On May 02, 2022
oluztx:

These two afonjas are also DSS online agents working with Oyigboupdate. If you try to expose them, their job is to quickly respond to any post exposing them by rubbishing or making a jest of your post to distract others from seeing the truth you.
Yes I am working with dss and I am coming for your fvmily head.
Your own go brutal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by udele1: 10:01am On May 02, 2022
And your supreme leader prayed for them to continue? Bingo's.

Hunger will kill him in DSS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToixSlJNZuo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by naija4life247: 10:01am On May 02, 2022
We have to face them together.

Southerner unity is the Solution.

The heartless vampires from the Sahara desert gave been using divide and rule to turn Southerners against each other. Until our head correct in the South, these blood sucking vampires will keep on exploiting the South.

You see the way the Hausa / Fulani have been protecting DCP Abba Kyari the drug Barron police officer. You see how Buhari just pardoned Joshua Dariye and the other thief. Whereas, James Igbinedion served his punishment. Useless Almajaris

Lest I forget.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I am IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by successmatters(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2022
If the killings are not supported by security agents, why have none been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by naija4life247: 10:07am On May 02, 2022
successmatters:
If the killings are not supported by security agents, why have none been arrested?

Fulani security agents are the ones committing atrocities in Igbo land. Igbos do not kill each other. It's not in the history of Igbos or any Southern tribe or ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by naija4life247: 10:08am On May 02, 2022
oluztx:

Igbos and Yorubas are from the same ancestor. If we like, let us continue our senseless fights while vampires from the Sahara desert continue abusing our land

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by successmatters(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Fulani security agents are the ones committing atrocities in Igbo land. Igbos do not kill each other. It's not in the history of Igbos or any Southern tribe or ethnic group.

That's the plan when they integrated Bokoharam members into the army. The target is to give them cover, ammo and protection to kill southerners while pretending to be serving in the south.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by oluztx: 10:18am On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Igbos and Yorubas are from the same ancestor

Only real Omulabis share the same ancestors with Igbos. If you see those Yorubas who are today minority, you will know...they resemble Igbos, they are muscular, have flat heads, hairy/beards and excel well in school and business. These are the Ijebu-Igbo people, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti people, Ondo and Egbas. These Igbo blood Yoruba people are only 30% of today's yorubas. The other 70% are fake yoruba who are Dahomey blood aka dark skin Fulani muslims that were sent by the British government in 1800s into Yorubaland to kill brilliant Christian Yorubas/Omulabis because they couldn't control them. These Dahomey blood yorubas invaded and massacred real Yorubas, killed millions and raped their women to give birth to most of the yorubas you see today.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by ArewaNorth: 10:26am On May 02, 2022
successmatters:

That's the plan when they integrated Bokoharam members into the army. The target is to give them cover, ammo and protection to kill southerners while pretending to be serving in the south.
It is very unfortunate that u don't know the level of genocide NA committed in NE at the peak of Boko Haram insurgency in their effort to fish out insurgents among them that is why u are creating this conspiracy at the comfort of it room. When we were telling u abt the consequences of supporting militia agitation u used to chastise us and call us all sorts of names and u are here finally crying like babies making baseless accusations that won't help.
The whole world have bear witness that ur kinsmen are the cause of ur mayhem!
Image a situation if North choose to accuse South for creating the current chaos to surreptitiously use military to kill their youths?

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by Unzerious: 10:50am On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:
We gave to face then together.

The heartless vampires from the Sahara desert gave been using divide and rule to turn Southerners against each other. Until our head correct in the South, these blood sucking vampires will keep on exploiting the South.

Lest I forget.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I am IPOB

Bro, There's nothing like Southern Unity. I've lived with the major Ethnic Groups, I trust an Hausa man more.

They claim Everything that's against them as Genocide, the 1967/70 Civil War is called Genocide to them.

Don't fall a Victim to their Pity Party, they burn Hotter than Fire. Once you name isn't Emeka, they Treat you like S**t, Or you're a minority, they call you a Traitor.
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by drlateef: 11:47am On May 02, 2022
Misinformation!!! IPOB are at it again. Not DSS.
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by Reality3080: 12:13pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

You see the way the Hausa / Fulani have been protecting DCP Abba Kyari the drug Barron police officer. You see how Buhari just pardoned Joshua Dariye and the other thief. Whereas, James Igbinedion served his punishment. Useless Almajaris

Lest I forget.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I am IPOB
this is one problem with u igbos

U ain't sincere in your approach to life n That is y people are skeptical about supporting u.

So u are now Yoruba right?
U are now a Muslim?

I like d way people have humbled u igbos to d extent that u have seen d reality n u are now accepting what u hate with passion

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by AfonjaEmir: 12:49pm On May 02, 2022
when Foolish Afonja miscreants talk ...even the spirit of foolishness is baffled...spits!!

Reality3080:

U ain't sincere in your approach to life n That is y people are skeptical about supporting u.

U are now a Muslim?

I like d way people have humbled u igbos to d extent that u have seen d reality n u are now accepting what u hate with passion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by haffaze777(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:

U are now a Muslim?

That brother is truly Yoruba, I just don't know why is courting people who hate him for being Yoruba,most especially Muslim.
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by naija4life247: 1:37pm On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:

U are now a Muslim?

Go over my posts since I opened this account. I have attacked and abuse Igbos severally when the bastards among them insult Yorubas. This however does not remove the fact that Yorubas and Igbos share the same ancestral bond. Brothers fight and settle

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by naija4life247: 1:38pm On May 02, 2022
haffaze777:

That brother is truly Yoruba, I just don't know why is courting people who hate him for being Yoruba,most especially Muslim.

Do you kill your brother just because you have disagreement? You fight and settle. Then you fight again and settle. That's what makes siblings.

As a Muslim, do I care what non Muslims think or say about me? Definitely not. But, religion will not separate I and my brothers, after all I wedded my wife at the Church, that does make me a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by paramakina202: 1:41pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
oluztx:

After they are done disarming or vilifying IPOB/ESN in the eyes of Igbos, then they will let Fulani herdsmen in to start massacring you like Benue and Southern kaduna people or exactly as seen in these recent killing pictures which look like Fulani style of killing (butcher with knives). When that start happening you will foolishly think its ESN/IPOB because the butchering is the same. This is what we call psychological warfare!

Igbos wake up, we are not known for these type of senseless killings, cutting peoples' heads and removing private parts.
[/s]

Terrorist everywhere.
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
So the military were responsible for the beheading of the two military couple according to your logic.
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by shortIGBOman: 1:56pm On May 02, 2022
Good news.
Our Galant Soldiers and Police should use them for Target practice. Shoot all those criminals on sight. grin

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by flamingREED(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2022
We know.

It will soon get to the last straw.
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by Lastmessenger2: 2:01pm On May 02, 2022
Whatever is happening in Igbo land today is done by enemies from outside Igbo land. These people are not Igbo people. These people are out to destabilize Igbo. Their sight is towards 2023. Expect increased terror attack as the election get near. The aim is to put fear and make the easterners not to turn out to vote.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by Klinee: 2:48pm On May 02, 2022
oluztx:

Nkita racha gi anya there! The Igbos should start expressing jungle justice on people like you.
People like you are the reason why IPOB/ESN/UGM are killing and unleashing mayhem on the igbos.
The Igbos should start stoning people like you to death.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by naija4life247: 2:50pm On May 02, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
when Foolish Afonja miscreants talk ...even the spirit of foolishness is baffled...spits!!

This one is a mentally unstable brethren
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by haffaze777(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Do you kill your brother just because you have disagreement? You fight and settle. Then you fight again and settle. That's what makes siblings.

As a Muslim, do I care what non Muslims think or say about me? Definitely not. But, religion will not separate I and my brothers, after all I wedded my wife at the Church, that does make me a Christian.

There's nothing you can do to please those people you are trying to please,I'm a Muslim also,I have Christians as a sibling and friends and we respect each other's faith,those people you're trying to be friend with hate to you for no reasons,they see you as a terrorist even though you didn't do anything to deserve that.i'm not here to separate you from your brother ogrin.nah here we go dey when dey started calling you headslammer,hausa Fulani slave (simply because u share the same faith with them).enjoy your union with your brother.
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by haffaze777(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

This one is a mentally unstable brethren

He's not instable bro, that's how your brother behave and you should know how to manage it by nowgrin
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by Miracle2022: 3:24pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Lest I forget.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I am IPOB
can you see how foolish you are?
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by Miracle2022: 3:26pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

hahahaaaa, continue killing yourselves. Your time is coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Is Peaceful, Calm And Collected / Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu / "Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.