Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

How To Make Money Using Social Media - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money Using Social Media (355 Views)

Cash Crates LEGIT!!! |make Money Online Using Social Media| / Civil Servants Banned From Using Social Media At Work / Warning: You’re Losing Money By Not Using Social Media Manager Capabilities A’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Using Social Media by muffleitjuhi(f): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Being a blogger, it’s one of your top goals to make money blogging (now or later). But has the thought to make money using social media hit your brain? If not, it should now. Following are some key points explained briefly, which will guide you on how to make money using social media. Note that this article is not about making money on individual social platforms such as Twitter, but a general article explaining on how to make money using social media (all platforms in short).

Can YOU Make Money Using Social Media?
The word ‘You’ is capitalized to emphasize the question more personally. Each of us use social media, but the stats for each of our accounts and/or pages are unique, or at least not similar. Hence the answer coming from different people would, of course, be different.

The Question Is – How?
Want to know how? The answers follow. Remember to read it thoroughly, or else you might miss the important parts.

Also Read-southern boutique names

You Can’t Make Money Using Social Media Directly
Well, in a way you can. I wrote an article about how to make money using Twitter, but those were advertisements. While this article is about gaining new customers for your products/business and about providing professional satisfaction to your ‘gonna-be’ clients, as well as your existing clients.

A Good ‘Base’ Is The Base Of All
By ‘Base’, I do not directly refer to your followership, or the number of fans or subscribers you have on you social media platforms, but to that portion of subscribers or fans which would be interested to buy what you’re selling. In short, to that specific bunch of users who know what you and your products are, and those who believe that anything from you would be worth a try, or a look at least. Hence the point made here is – Along with your friends, have a good base of people in your blog’s niche on you social media platforms, as the first part to make money using social media.

Communication – Is The KEYmmunication
Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms are not just made to stay in touch with your friends, but even to make new friends and even customers! Yes, engaging with new people and introducing your service/business is one thing that has a great potential of gaining new customers. By doing so, the newly introduced members could easily get their queries/questions solved, with a personal touch. I’ve seen this being done by many service providers, where I was the customer myself.

Another advantage of personally promoting your business is that you can easily ask them to get on to your email list – which always acts as a great platform to boost your sales. Using services such as Aweber will do about 90% of your work, as it allows integration of forms into Facebook.

Instant Solutions
Being a customer of many services, I personally prefer instant solutions to any problems which I face. Social Media does that for me. Once my query is solved, I’m sometimes introduced to a new service/product started by the provider. Hence, it’s a great way of marketing your online business and make money using social media.
Read More-How To Get Rid Of Chapped Lips Without Chapstick
Re: How To Make Money Using Social Media by Qqqu: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
MAke daily trading binary options check free info below

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk!!! / 2023 General Elections: Popular Nigerian Singer Banky W Wins PDP Primary / Uber Files: Massive leak reveals how top politicians secretly helped Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.