Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

To Ethiopia PM, Plus The Planned Regime Change Of Other Places - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Ethiopia PM, Plus The Planned Regime Change Of Other Places (176 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Ethiopia PM, Plus The Planned Regime Change Of Other Places by OpenYourEyes1: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2022
I hope you have noticed how far the enemy can go to have his way in other people's countries. It's not just a conspiracy theory, HE and his servants have been doing things like that behind the scene. They observe humans just like football spectators observe players, and they also interfere in human affairs.

I hope you understand that one of the reasons TDF(Tigray Defence Force) was stopped from entering Addis Ababa is due people in the city, and "their" conspiracy to have another leader of Ethiopia installed. You were strengthened by GOD to push back TDF very quickly and you did. From what I have seen so far, your army seems to be close to Tigray but GOD prevented you from entering the region just like HE prevented TDF from entering Addis Ababa. I hope you don't try to get in before GOD permits you to go in. We don't want any innocent person to lose his/her in the region.
The region is in grace period which could elapse if things are not done right. I'm looking at the possibility of the grace period elapsing during the reign of the Red King of Babylon.... but only GOD Will determine when the grace period will elapse

I hope you reciprocate GOD mercy on you and the victories HE gave you.

Related Post:

Recent Swift Victories By Ethiopia Government https://www.nairaland.com/6884288/recent-swift-victories-ethiopia-government

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 92: Creativity In Prayer / I Am The Lord. / What Is The Meaning Of One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.