Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo (198 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Xpmode2: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2022

Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by SpatialKing(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2022
God will not allow you

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Ezehillary(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2022
To bury us

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Larrysung(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2022
J
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Rubbish, beginning of his downfall is this statement, how dare you betray Omo iyaloja
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Tinubuadvocate: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2022
The most hardest campaign in life. Your media crews get work to do sir still wish you goodluck grin
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Truthisunique2: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Rubbish, beginning of his downfall is this statement, how dare you betray Omo iyaloja
this is what real yorubas are saying

I doubt helinues is even yoruba
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by ccffwx: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2022
You mean to nail the coffin of the country? Well, let the gullible vote you in as usual. They will cry worse than now.
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Larrysung(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Ohh... Thank you for stating your true intention just after few hours of your declaration. It's clear that you know nothing about the havoc your superior has cost us since his unfortunate presidency since 2015. The sad news for you, ex pastor, is that we want someone well informed of the troubles in the country; and how to get away from it, which i doubt, from your reason of declaration, you have no idea about.
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by nazicartel(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Hm
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Yoruba Muslims fighting Yoruba Christian. This movie the sweet my belle well well�
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by nazicartel(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2022
I have always talked about these men. Listen. I doubt if anything good can come from Major Buhari. It's very bad that people are seeking for his endorsement. If we as citizens of this country knows our right. Anybody Buhari supports will also be a colossal disappointment.
You can't tell me that you have been a VP for 8yrs and a minister for 8yrs without achieving anything and you believe we will vote for you as a president. If you talk about any of them. The VP supporters will say he's just a VP and doesn't have much say. But will pounce on Atiku or even Sambo for also been criminals. Our Hypocrisy and double standards in this country won't lead us to anywhere but self deceit
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Czario: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Oh really ?

Olorun o ni fun yin se...
Re: ‘i’m Running For President To Complete What Buhari And I Started,’ Says Osinbajo by Godstiger(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
That is where you get it all wrong sir. the "lifeless" ain't got no good legacy

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Vs Osinbajo. / N / Part 2: Anambra People Roasting Igbos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.