Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement (14656 Views)

Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu / Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter / 2023: Osibanjo Lands In Ekiti (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by tommykiwi(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2022
All we need is someone that will liberate our beloved country from this Evil party called Apchit.
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by GloriousGbola: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2022
i am not sure what value buharis endorsement has
the man is a complete failure

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by PrinceOfLagos: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only Omo iyaloja has the structure, the rest are political amateurs. I and my family love Tinubu
You're not married yet and you're talking about family

Which family ?
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Nigerialabalaba: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2022
With Osinbajo’s declaration, he is set to go head-to-head with ‘the hands that fed him’.

odale. shiorr

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not married yet and you're talking about family

Which family ?
Is my dad and other extended family members not my family?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Is my dad and other extended family members not my family?
You're still living with your dad at this age

Smh
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Sannisege: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Ask yourself.. if Osinbajo supports Tinubu, will that add anything to Tinubu’s campaign? The answer is no. Therefore, Osinbajo’s declaration is also not a threat to Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by back2sender: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Anyone that wishes this country well will vote for Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Amaechi will never get Buhari's endorsement. We have not forgotten.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're still living with your dad at this age

Smh
Do you know my age? And yes only marriage will make live outside my fathers house except very unfavourable conditions warrant otherwise
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Who needs the endorsement of 3 times failure who cried and vowed never to contest again before Tinubu used him to send Drunkard Goodluck back to Otueke, so that North can complete their 8 years

How exactly would Buhari campaign or endorse anyone when Nigerian are angry

*Buhari would mount the Podium at APC rally in Kaduna State and ask People to vote for Ameachi for continuity of Train attacks and Banditry

*Buhari would mount the podium in Onitsha and raise Osinbajo's hands up asking people to vote for him for continuity in Nigerian Economy and more Borrowing from China

The same TINUBU you claimed to have endorsed President BUHARI before he became president also endorsed ATIKU way back.
Why didn't ATIKU win the presidential race if u think he is that powerful

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
With Osinbajo’s declaration, he is set to go head-to-head with ‘the hands that fed him’.

odale. shiorr
Stop this blackmail

Osibanjo is qualified than Tinubu in this contest, I'm happy he declared to shame Tinubu and his useless supporters

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Sannisege: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Buhari’s support for any candidate is a disadvantage for that candidate.
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by TheRareGem1(f): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Let's the race commence
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by MikoB: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/11/2023-osinbajo-to-battle-tinubu-amaechi-for-buharis-endorsement/

If you guys still doubt that osinbajo is the favourite, that means you are all overwhelmed by emotions, these are just simple questions to answer your curiosity. 1)buhari's appointees started campaigning for the VP many months ago, 2)the buhari's media aide gave a clue about the vp's déclaration, 3)Osinbajo invited the governors to his house, how can that be possible without the president's permission?
All my predictions have been timely and accurate , the only thing that can stop the VP now is God. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Sannisege: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop this blackmail

Osibanjo is qualified than Tinubu in this contest, I'm happy he declared to shame Tinubu and his useless supporters
what else will an Mpuru Mmiri addict like you say? It’s Osinbajo that will be shamed at APC primaries.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

If you guys still doubt that osinbajo is the favourite, that means you are all overwhelmed by emotions, these are just simple questions to answer your curiosity. 1)buhari's appointees started campaigning for the VP many months ago, 2)the buhari's media aide gave a clue about the vp's déclaration, 3)Osinbajo invited the governors to his house, how can that be possible without the president's permission?
All my predictions have been timely and accurate , the only thing that can stop the VP now is God. Thanks
You are a wise man
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by PrinceOfLagos: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Sannisege:
what else will an Mpuru Mmiri addict like you say? It’s Osinbajo that will be shamed at APC primaries.
Buhari will never ever support Tinubu so it's Tinubu that is already been out to shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by zomby(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2022
I still believe that an endorsement of president Buhari is worthless, as the man is not only confused, but also absolutely useless for 8 years…why does anyone want to associate with a loser?
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by davodyguy: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Why I would support Vice president Osibanjo
1. VP Osinbajo is not the author or Architect of Nigeria’s problems
2. VP Osinbajo is not the current president of Nigeria. Buhari is the president
3. VP Osinbajo is a deputy cannot take any decision to overrule his boss
4. VP Osinbajo is very loyal to President Buhari, which is why he never criticized Buhari openly.
5. Former VP Atku that became disloyal to baba Obasanjo and criticized him open has been going to Ota every election year to seek forgiveness from OBJ
6. VP Osinbajo does not have power to appoint or sack service chiefs. All ministers, heads of parastatals were appointed by Buhari, not Osibanjo
7. The position of a VP is to support and take instructions, then give advice. Buhari can choose to follow VP Osinbajo’s advise or not.
8. Let us support VP Osinbajo to become president of Nigeria
9. God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Sannisege: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

i’ld like to know the names of the 12 governors that met Osinbajo. If Sanwo Olu, Oyetola and co were there, then Osinbajo is just deceiving himself.
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Truthisunique2: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Acidosis:

Amaechi will never get Buhari's endorsement. We have not forgotten.
do you know amaechi was buhari director general of campaign at the time that video was released yet buhari continued to trust him with his campaign and gave him more open hands

The video actually helped amaechi alot, buhari realized the man has balls to criticize him, and he was doing so in general good of the people talking about how a few are holding buhari against doing the right thing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Sannisege: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari will never ever support Tinubu so it's Tinubu that is already been out to shame
Tinubu doesn’t need Buhari’s support. Buhari is not a politician. Tinubu is a hardcore politician and he has seen Buhari finish

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by SledgeHammerer: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2022
It must not be Ogun and katsina all the time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by MikoB: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Sannisege:
i’ld like to know the names of the 12 governors that met Osinbajo. If Sanwo Olu, Oyetola and co were there, then Osinbajo is just deceiving himself.

He invited all the governors, not the governors in his camp only. Do you get it?
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Sannisege: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

He invited all the governors, not the governors in his camp only. Do you get it?
all the governors and only 12 showed up?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Acidosis(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
do you know amaechi was buhari director general of campaign at the time that video was released yet buhari continued to trust him with his campaign and gave him more open hands

The video actually helped amaechi alot, buhari realized the man has balls to criticize him, and he was doing so in general good of the people talking about how a few are holding buhari against doing the right thing

You're funny. cheesy Even Jesus made Judas his Treasurer.

As per "extra security", c'mon, you should know better! Even Big Brother Naija housemates pay for security services.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

you really are daft and are the one overwhelmed by emotion. All the points you mentioned above to any right thinking person are not indications of "favourite" status but are merely indications that he had informed the president of his intention to run....just like all the other candidates informed the president who told all of them the same thing "go and consult".
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by MikoB: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Sannisege:
all the governors and only 12 showed up?

Kwara, Niger, ondo and three more state governors are not in the country presently.
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by BlazinGlory40: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/11/2023-osinbajo-to-battle-tinubu-amaechi-for-buharis-endorsement/

But...but they said Buhari’s endorsement won’t matter. Like I always say, I doubt any of these three would be the candidate. This is my personal opinion and if you are not fine with it, then I can’t help you.
Re: 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement by MikoB: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2022
perambulator:

you really are daft and are the one overwhelmed by emotion. All the points you mentioned above to any right thinking person are not indications of "favourite" status but are merely indications that he had informed the president of his intention to run....just like all the other candidates informed the president who told all of them the same thing "go and consult".

Don't ever quote me in your life, agbero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient / FACT CHECK: Have Police Reinstated DCP Kyari After Probe In Hushpuppi’s Fraud? / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.