Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? (10436 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? / Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / AIT Kakaaki Social: NBC Threatens To Sanction TV Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Themandator:

LOL

I just have to

That is the the thermometer for gauging the polity... You don't want to be in a party when it is run run time to your tent
Heehehehe
I get you, brotherly.
Since 2012 i have kept certain money aside that I called "Boko Haram money" in a bank that has branch in Ghana. Na to run straight up there in case I hear Gbosa!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Themandator: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Heehehehe
I get you, brotherly.
Since 2012 i have kept certain money aside that I called "Boko Haram money" in a bank that has branch in Ghana. Na to run straight up there in case I hear Gbosa!

That is it brother
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Themandator:

That is it brother
I am a lady grin
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Themandator: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

I am a lady grin

That is it Sister

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by BestLife22(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saudi Arabia is not just an Islamic country like everyone thinks. There are a lot of majestic sights to explore in this beautiful city of Riyadh��
Let's give you a tour of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK97jmN9t8o

Just take a look at the drift before and after iftar��
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Trippledots(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Everyday on AVO tv app

Is this app still working?
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by CaptainFM1: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2023
Trippledots:

Is this app still working?

Yes.
There was a time-bound update that was broadcast last year. Apparently, only those that did the update within the specified time can use the application now. However, the web is still working. Link below.

https://www.watch.avo.tv/pages/discover/e/live-tv?channel=64fa19b98fdbe5000be2996b
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Trippledots(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Yes.
There was a time-bound update that was broadcast last year. Apparently, only those that did the update within the specified time can use the application now. However, the web is still working. Link below.

https://www.watch.avo.tv/pages/discover/e/live-tv?channel=64fa19b98fdbe5000be2996b

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by CaptainFM1: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=Trippledots post=125857370][/quote]

Is the web not working on your device? It's working on mine

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Local TV Station? by Trippledots(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Is the web not working on your device? It's working on mine

Please drop your contact so I can call you. Mine isn't working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Download Free Animated Movies!!! / PREMIERE: ZOE Movie Addresses Effect Of Domestic Violence On Kids / Your Best Nigeria Tv Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.