Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) (47688 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by EmmyNorse(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na gays dey do such things na yuck � � cool
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Ekzoba(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Disgusting
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by VirileNelly2420: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Reelmii:
Na them get their waist ooo

Wat of cubana chief priest wey dey wear leg chain for both legs...

Abeg everybody is free to do whatever makes them happy

Guys dey do stripper
Guys dey wear G strings

If this were abroad, it would have been seen as mere fashion....but African go hawk am for head like Titus

All of una wey dey shout...why una never go attack Bob risky

Hypocrisy everywhere
Thank God u said if na abroad. Here is naija.
Men wearing waist bead is not African.

Waist?? Mbakwa!!
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lilsameey:
Gay Mofos, Very irritating and a disgrace to manhood.
Because your form of traditional masculinity is the only one that's valid? Men like you makes masculinity toxic
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Lagos here I de hang out with different game Bois..

mostly blackk xx.. most of them wear waist beads but it's for PROTECTION, Na JAZZ de INSIDE!

I have also hang out wit eiye aka air lord at ikorodu and most of them also wear waist beads, it's also for PROTECTION..

But if any MANCHI wear waist beads for fashion and I JAM am face to face!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I go use BLAST BLAST em INTESTINE pure for GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Wow......what an idiot
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by kristo123: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
nonsense
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:
One time I wore it and made sure the beads were visible to onlookers while I paraded the whole street.
Actually, One shawty bet me on that and I lived up to expectations because I for one love clownish challenges... Shawty na my bae.

Picture me rolling, a full-bearded guy, with dark shades on. Rocking a white singlet and Gucci boxer, my waist encircled with multiple colored beads, which were making that familiar sounds with every step I take. And the naughty shawty was trailing behind like a blaze, her face thick with devilish mischievousness.

No big deal. Na just beads.

That shawty Sha... She loves life full of hearty drama.

In January, she bet me on catwalking just the way beauty pageants do on the runway in front of her mom and sister which I performed expertly because her folks no sooner than they saw me walking in from the front gate busted into fits of laughter...I saw twinkle stars in her Mama's eyes as I blew them a kiss and slapped my Yansh.

The next challenge: she wants me to twerk in full cynosure of her folks... Dope money. I've chosen Easter Monday as the D-day and their living room is the stage.

Ofcourse I'm fücking up but who never Bleep two hands in the air? No hands.

You are a real man,not scared of what society will say or do..... that's a real man
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Boogyman557: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Wow......what an idiot
Holly Gram cool real matters, STREET matterz..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by nick50(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
No be juju be dat?
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Lilsameey: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Because your form of traditional masculinity is the only one that's valid? Men like you makes masculinity toxic
If you're gay, Stop claiming masculinity. You are disgrace to manhood. Imagine a full grown man, bending yansh for doggy, Iyanma.

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by GreenVILLETiPS: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
All the guys in the images OP dropped are gays..
3xcept the other 3rd guy with yellow pants..
Dat one na confam Selena..
I remember dat guy during the end sars protest for PH..
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Lilsameey: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yes, we'll be more toxic against you guys.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
very gay
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Kingisibor: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
its mostly protection charm...
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by BigSix: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Juju

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Agbebakun22: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Generalwoodz post=111845200] One time I wore it and made sure the beads were visible to onlookers while I paraded the whole street.
Actually, One shawty bet me on that and I lived up to expectations because I for one love clownish challenges... Shawty na my bae.

Picture me rolling, a full-bearded guy, with dark shades on. Rocking a white singlet and Gucci boxer, my waist encircled with multiple colored beads, which were making that familiar sounds with every step I take. And the naughty shawty was trailing behind like a blaze, her face thick with devilish mischievousness.

In January, she bet me on catwalking just the way beauty pageants do on the runway in front of her mom and sister which I performed expertly because her folks no sooner than they saw me walking in from the front gate busted into fits of laughter...confused human. You're loosing ur dignity cux of money
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Dybala11(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2022
siofra:
What do you think?
I think it's sexy.
Sexy?? I pity that your 4G destiny. In Felah's voice, RUN O... grin
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by bigbossila: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Hell No
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Dchampion65: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Jigolo group of company
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Lilsameey:
Yes, we'll be more toxic against you guys.
Then it shows how insecure you are in your masculinity. A real man does whatever he wants as long as no one is hurt. You have some unresolved issues y'all need to solve
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Lilsameey:
If you're gay, Stop claiming masculinity. You are disgrace to manhood. Imagine a full grown man, bending yansh for doggy, Iyanma.
LoL......says the guy completely insecure in his masculinity.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Lilsameey: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Then it shows how insecure you are in your masculinity. A real man does whatever he wants as long as no one is hurt. You have some unresolved issues y'all need to solve
You and your sorry ass quote to console yourself. A real man does not have interest in his fellow man ass. You're not man if you're gay, But an animal. Gone are the days when men were men. Don't quote me again, if I see you for real life sef, I fit shoot you.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Lilsameey: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL......says the guy completely insecure in his masculinity.
Am not insecure, You are. Sha no quote me again. tongue
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Disgusting
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Lilsameey:
Am not insecure, You are. Sha no quote me again. tongue
Nah,you are insecure if you want all men to follow your version of masculinity
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Lilsameey:
You and your sorry ass quote to console yourself. A real man does not have interest in his fellow man ass. You're not man if you're gay, But an animal. Gone are the days when men were men. Don't quote me again, if I see you for real life sef, I fit shoot you.
Oh look, someone wrote a template for a "real man"..... What a joke! Have a nice day
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by xjiggy: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Generalwoodz:
One time I wore it and made sure the beads were visible to onlookers while I paraded the whole street.

In January, she bet me on catwalking just the way beauty pageants do on the runway in front of her mom and sister which I performed expertly because her folks no sooner than they saw me walking in from the front gate busted into fits of laughter...I saw twinkle stars in her Mama's eyes as I blew them a kiss and slapped my Yansh.

The next challenge: she wants me to twerk in full cynosure of her folks... Dope money. I've chosen Easter Monday as the D-day and their living room is the stage.

If u want to advertise your gay-manship, advertise it. Don't lie on one soft babes head.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Generalwoodz:

The girl is stylishly trying to turn you into a male ballerina,wife pant washer,wife bra washer,glorified slave. By the time you wife her up,you're going to entertain her friends,serve them food and do all the house chores
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2022
iamrealdeji:
The girl is stylishly trying to turn you into a male ballerina,wife pant washer,wife bra washer,glorified slave. By the time you wife her up,you're going to entertain her friends,serve them food and do all the house chores
I don't think I'd mind
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2022
xjiggy:
If u want to advertise your gay-manship, advertise it. Don't lie on one soft babes head.
Have you ever seen a gay that loves pussy?
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2022
PaulOtl:

I can picture y'all and the kind of relationship you, her, and her folks have going on. It's that kind of exposed, carefree (but still accountable, sensible) relationship. They have come to accept you as theirs, seeing that they are exposed and probably well-travelled,but most especially because, seeing you do whatever crazily perceived stuff their daughter makes you do, makes her happy and this makes them happy too (that both of you in your weird ways are happy and get along just nicely)
They see you don't behave like th typical Nigerian man, which they feel acts too cool for school when it comes to being a joker and comedic, just for a lil harmless moment of fun, even though it emasculates the man doing it. They feel of you can be this open and playful around them, then you aren't likely to hit or beat or put their daughter in harm's way.

I think I'm kinda correct. Kinda...
And let me guess, your shawty's folks are either exposed Yorubas, or Deltans, or Rivers State people. Then Edo too, as an after thought. It's usually those areas with such mentality.
BUT PLS! Don't agree to do that last bet abeg. Twerking? Un-un! It's a no-go area around parents plsss....I can't imagine the scene...eww. Weird as heck. Unless it's just her siblings around. But parents? No matter the exposure, it will still look weirdddd and like our ' generation has lost it' cheesy
Pls.. reconsider.

Enjoy your shawty, Sir...never a dull moment typa pal you have there. I can picture you all.
Sir, Do you have a mirror over there? You said it all like one who's privy to supernatural sources grin. Babe is Deltan and folks are good people.
Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Sir, Do you have a mirror over there? You said it all like one who's privy to supernatural sources grin. Babe is Deltan and folks are good people.
Hohoho! Merry Happy Easter (In advance) Sir.
Well...* Pat's his hair to the side , feeling himself * ....Some say I'm a prophet-in-the-making cheesy
But really...I have very strong intuitions, clairvoyant abilities and a very , and I mean it....a very wide imagination.
Deltans, I knew it had to be one of the listed tribes. Glad I got it! cheesy. Happy for you that her folks are good people.
BUT! sorry, there's a but again...
...but l, you haven't said if you'll go ahead with the twerking or not. Pls have a rethinkkk...lol, why am I feeling embarrassed on their behalf, when they might even not mind it? Lol.
You're both keepers to each other. Enjoy it. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally Got My First Haircut For 2022, How Do I Look (pics) / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.