Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians (24462 Views)

2023 Election: El-Rufai Will Betray You – Deji Adeyanju Warns Tinubu / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Osinbajo 2023 Declaration: VP's Delegation, Party Delegates Storm Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Moorish:

My bro, no one can predict a good leader but we can make inferences from their character and their antecedents

I know either of them will do a better job than buhari

Security challenges can be solved by making long term decisions that will make violence less attractive to those currently engaging in it.

Economics is at the root for our woes

But I will like to hear your opinion on who you think is a better candidate than PYO or Peter obi

At this times in Nigeria, we need strong leadership. People of strong character to make strong decisions to move the country forward. To me, Osinbajo is just like Jonathan. A good man with some good principles, but his willpower cannot stop the security challenges of the country. El-Rufai once said, you do not expect that a bandit who makes 1 million naira from a kidnapping deal to actually settle for a monthly stipend of 40k. We have to get to the root of the problems and take some strong decisions like "No to payment of ransom" no matter how harsh it may sound.
Now with the corruption going round in Nigeria, do you think Osinbajo can thwart the cabal to favour the people? You need a leader with some strong mind like Trump to do that and to hell with consequences. My idea of a good leader for Nigeria in this trying times are:
People-focused
Strong will (No negotiation with terrorists or separatists)
Economy
Charisma
Strong character
Non-partisan
Sorry, Osinbajo is just an intelligent man. But to make things work in a frustrating Nigeria, I doubt so. I will take Peter Obi over Osinbajo. He has more action. But Obi needs to show his no-tolerance for Biafra amongst other things.
Nigeria is at the verge of a frustrated youth population, ineffective security architecture, food insecurity, economic downturn, etc. We need someone who can improve on all these.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by lagonovo: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
drlateef:
If Oshinbajo could backstab Tinubu and is disloyal, there’s no moral justification for him to rule Nigeria. He has no moral integrity and he would destroy Nigeria with his lack of morality. Secondly, he is part of the failure of Buhari’s government. He is in charge of economy under this government, and the economy has failed. So on those two reasons he has no reason to lead Nigeria.
All the people out there contesting have contributed to our failed economy one way or the other. Our failed economy did not start in 2015, it’s a ckear progression of our cumulative failure since 1960.

Did Tinubu consult with Osinbajo, the sitting VP before his declaration so they could all be on the same page? Their party will decide. Osinbajo showed loyalty as a VP, something Atiku openly failed to do with Obasanjo, yet many Atikulated with glee. Osinbajo served Tinubu who spotted his qualities, let the party and Nigerians determine their preference. The election is for Nigeria, not Tinubu's structure. No disrespect to Tinubu, who sentiment aside, is more than capable also. Their loyalty matter is their problem, we don't know the full story around their relationship.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Echoban: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Toks2008:

Some people are so ignorant of the fact that Vice presidents are actuallly figure heads.

Some principal dont even see them as relevant except to send on errands.

The office of the vice president is as important as the president makes it.

Buhari actually magnified the relevance of osinbajo by making him acting president and that was when he distinguished himself as an independent mind capable of making daring decisions.

So it is expected for many ignoramus to ascribe the incompetence of a president to his vice but knowledgeable people understand the constitutional limitation of a vice.

They aren't ignorant. They are just Serial Political tout throwing banters. Just like football.. Asiwaju taught us abt not listening to distracted once u set ur target.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by anthonyonyolu(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
We Know .. The koko is that no Igbo Son should contest any election in the Zoo... Anyone that dares it shall be classified as a Sabo.
We sit at home till Biafra come.
keep fooling your self and be sitting at home yet you will still read the book of lamentation.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by SarkinYarki: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Blaming Osinbanjo for Buhari failure is like blaming your cars spare tyre for your faulty engine!!
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Mozegee: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don't know how old you are by calling him bastard .is he not saying the truth.
ppeessuu:
Bastard Adeyanju
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by pongwa(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-declaration-osinbajo-is-extremely-incompetent-adeyanju-warns-nigerians/
Osinbajo's matter has been settled. VP for 8 years is enough. Go back home and put your your house in order. Next please
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
God forbid !

This one that also promised to continue from where Buhari stooped ...

That's what everyone from Apc will say atleast until they get there. undecided
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo and Buhari are hoodlums.
Never vote for endsars killers
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Nauttyprof(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Adeyanju is dillusional.

He is more concerned that a yoruba man is contesting than his competence, all he is saying is just a lame excuse.

He should tell his party pdp to zone its ticket to the south east.

Big time dillusional.

He feels because he now has audience, he can talk anyhow. Just one sick fellow. He talks as if he does not understand the power play just after the 6 months of Osibanjo being the acting president.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Johel(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Johel(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
ppeessuu:
Bastard Adeyanju

You are the bastard!
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by drlateef: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
lagonovo:

All the people out there contesting have contributed to our failed economy one way or the other. Our failed economy did not start in 2015, it’s a ckear progression of our cumulative failure since 1960.

Did Tinubu consult with Osinbajo, the sitting VP before his declaration so they could all be on the same page? Their party will decide. Osinbajo showed loyalty as a VP, something Atiku openly failed to do with Obasanjo, yet many Atikulated with glee. Osinbajo served Tinubu who spotted his qualities, let the party and Nigerians determine their preference. The election is for Nigeria, not Tinubu's structure. No disrespect to Tinubu, who sentiment aside, is more than capable also. Their loyalty matter is their problem, we don't know the full story around their relationship.

Definitely not true. Tinubu gave Oshinbajo to Buhari as part of merger agreement. Because Tinubu would have run with Buhari in 2015. It was to avoid religious sentiments. Oshinbajo is bloody opportunistic person. He knew he didn’t deserve to be there if not for Tinubu. That’s the betrayal. If that betrayal is in the character then he will not run well over the leadership of this country. The betrayal will haunt him even if he wins the presidency. Already Nigeria is still suffering from the betrayal and death of Abiola. We don’t want further misfortune in Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Ballack1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
If Osinbajo is not competent ,who is then competent ?
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Moorish: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingthreat:

At this times in Nigeria, we need strong leadership. People of strong character to make strong decisions to move the country forward. To me, Osinbajo is just like Jonathan. A good man with some good principles, but his willpower cannot stop the security challenges of the country. El-Rufai once said, you do not expect that a bandit who makes 1 million naira from a kidnapping deal to actually settle for a monthly stipend of 40k. We have to get to the root of the problems and take some strong decisions like "No to payment of ransom" no matter how harsh it may sound.
Now with the corruption going round in Nigeria, do you think Osinbajo can thwart the cabal to favour the people? You need a leader with some strong mind like Trump to do that and to hell with consequences. My idea of a good leader for Nigeria in this trying times are:
People-focused
Strong will (No negotiation with terrorists or separatists)
Economy
Charisma
Strong character
Non-partisan
Sorry, Osinbajo is just an intelligent man. But to make things work in a frustrating Nigeria, I doubt so. I will take Peter Obi over Osinbajo. He has more action. But Obi needs to show his no-tolerance for Biafra amongst other things.
Nigeria is at the verge of a frustrated youth population, ineffective security architecture, food insecurity, economic downturn, etc. We need someone who can improve on all these.
I prefer Peter obi as well because he will most likely curb wasteful government spending and improve the economy

But PYO is more sensitive and embodies the kind of character that understands the nationwide issues

No sitting leader has visited the length and breadth of this nation as widely as PYO has

I will be happy with either Peter obi or PYO but I respect your opinion

1 Like

Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by oyebolaidris: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Werey dey talk
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Ballack1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=drlateef post=111847133]

Definitely not true. Tinubu gave Oshinbajo to Buhari as part of merger agreement. Because Tinubu would have run with Buhari in 2015. It was to avoid religious sentiments. Oshinbajo is bloody opportunistic person. He knew he didn’t deserve to be there if not for Tinubu. That’s the betrayal. If that betrayal is in the character then he will not run well over the leadership of this country. The betrayal will haunt him even if he wins the presidency. Already Nigeria is still suffering from the betrayal and death of Abiola. We don’t want further misfortune in Nigeria.
You are very funny.. I'm very sure you don't know what betrayal mean
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abeg which legacy do Buhari have If I were him , I will distance myself from buhari inconvenience and see if he will have a fair chance as for buhari legacy Nigerians are tired of it long time ago
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by drlateef: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Ballack1 post=111847206][/quote]

Yes I do! You also admitted betrayal in your first response. But you said it’s politics and so should be alright.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Ikinternational: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Moorish:
Either osinbajo or Peter obi will do a good job

But I lean more towards Peter obi

Economics

But you don't reward failure
Unfortunately, Osi is part of this administration.

He can't just escape blame.

And the man is even telling us he's going to continue from where Buhari stopped.

Who's advising him n Tinubu ? For them to be making such comments. You're basically asking Nigerians to sign up to be slapped again

Read the room
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Charly68: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Best mam for the job.. haters aren't seen anything yet
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by gbengene1234(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
I see a planned political game here... Tinubu must have told him to declare. If not, Osinbajo self no go wan use basket drink garri.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Stupid self acclaimed activist.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
You don't need to warn us Adeyanju, we can see his incompetence in full display the past seven years.

Osinbajo has no sence of shame or accountability. He doesn't feel responsible even as a VP in the most disastrous administration.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by michoim(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nonsense. What do you know
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by olatuns2017: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-declaration-osinbajo-is-extremely-incompetent-adeyanju-warns-nigerians/

I agreed with you on this

The head of current economy team

He is just an oppotunist

He and adeboye want to use smart one(they even have dept of Politics in churches now)

Ameachi alone will beat Osibanjo clean not to talk of master BOLA

From north to west he has no support base within APC except maybe Buhari!

Disgrace is imminent

I heard Atiku is already Happy to have Osibanjo in 2023 ballot
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Moorish:

I prefer Peter obi as well because he will most likely curb wasteful government spending and improve the economy

But PYO is more sensitive and embodies the kind of character that understands the nationwide issues

No sitting leader has visited the length and breadth of this nation as widely as PYO has

I will be happy with either Peter obi or PYO but I respect your opinion

Thanks I respect your opinions too. But we need leaders with a solution, not talk, blab and blab
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by lagonovo: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
drlateef:
You don't know what is true or, you only know of the version that you read or heard.

Every adult Nigerian is eligible to be VP or President and that is not determined by allegiance to anybody. Your Abiola example is a very poor example that adds nothing to the context of this discussion other than emotion which clouds judgment. Obasanjo handpicked Yaradua and GEJ, that doesn't make GEJ his slave as we later witnessed.

However, it is possible that Tinubu and Osinbajo are playing some deep political games here while working together as that is not beyond Tinubu if you truly know him. If that is not the case, I still insist that loyalty to Tinubu is not superior to the natural progression of vice president to aspire to presidency.

The only thing I would have issue with is if Tinubu directly confided in Osinbajo before his very early declaration, then I would see that as a loyalty issue. Otherwise, you slight me I slight you, simple. Tinubu was not the one that sent Osinbajo to school, or sat for all his years of exams and professional activities for him.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by lagonovo: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
gbengene1234:
I see a planned political game here... Tinubu must have told him to declare. If not, Osinbajo self no go wan use basket drink garri.
Exactly my thought, someone mentioned it and that got me thinking in that line. They might be working together, that's definitely not beyond Tinubu, a master of politics.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by STEWpid(f): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Newton2024:
Hope you are not changing the goal post? I see no reason why mere commissioner Osibande can match Obi.
shocked shocked

Remember, Osinbajo is currently the Vice President, GCON of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which is far more in hierarchy than been a State Governor.

Stop giving yourself extra job. sad

1 Like

Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Timo2020: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lionnation:
And you think cabals will allow this one become president knowing what he did to them when buhari was away
It's a pity people didn't see this,the post of VP in Nigeria is a paper tiger position even if he has the mind to change things positively which I believed he especially when PMB travelled but he wasn't encouraged because all his good work will be rubbished when he returns
No matter what #IstandwithOsinbajo
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Timo2020: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
lagonovo:

You don't know what is true or, you only know of the version that you read or heard.

Every adult Nigerian is eligible to be VP or President and that is not determined by allegiance to anybody. Your Abiola example is a very poor example that adds nothing to the context of this discussion other than emotion which clouds judgment. Obasanjo handpicked Yaradua and GEJ, that doesn't make GEJ his slave as we later witnessed.

However, it is possible that Tinubu and Osinbajo are playing some deep political games here while working together as that is not beyond Tinubu if you truly know him. If that is not the case, I still insist that loyalty to Tinubu is not superior to the natural progression of vice president to aspire to presidency. The only think I would have issue with is if Tinubu directly confided in Osinbajo before his very early declaration, then I would see that as a loyalty issue. Otherwise, you slight me I slight you, simple. Tinubu was not the one that sent Osinbajo to school, or sat for all his years of exams and professional activities for him.
Thank you jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Streamline Taxes From 52 To 10 / NJC May Sack Onnoghen, Mohammed To End Crisis / Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.