Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians (24464 Views)

2023 Election: El-Rufai Will Betray You – Deji Adeyanju Warns Tinubu / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Osinbajo 2023 Declaration: VP's Delegation, Party Delegates Storm Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by kolmart: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Insane man always criticizing people he will never see good in any man
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Foolishbuhari: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Atiku is going to be the next president of Nigeria..

Atiku should rest please. Matter of fact, anyone hitherto linked to buhari should never be president! Their poor decision making and lack of discernment got us here.

Atiku would have been president today but he thought buhari's path was faster, so he destroyed his father's house, to set up camp with the neighbors who have given him the boots. Now he wants to come back to preside over the house which has been rebuilt by others?

Let him rest please. His time has past!
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by HenryWilliams(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
obailala:
Just a little declaration but see all of them peeing on themselves already... grin

Next phase will be to start digging up and concocting all manner of stupid propaganda and creating Osinbajo documentaries... Who GOd has blessed no man can curse! Losers everywhere!

Like you know their evil mind.. God bless you. They know he's the chosen one.. that's why they'll come like thief in the night.. whispering words into the ears of fools.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Meteng: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
He’s better than Tilumbu
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by millstone(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
well I don't support Osinbajo but this guy reason is just foolish. Oga just dey find attention
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Mummyfour(f): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
koresh:

So that they can finally cage the thief. How can you expect me to vote this thief just because we are from same tribe. It's time to put my brother shit aside and let's vote for someone that'll move the country forward not tribe shit. Peter Obi has my vote including of my family to he'll with tribe nonsense. Who tribe help. Even fulani dey regret they voted for Buhari.
you are a patriotic Nigerian.
Really, who tribe help.
Let the best candidate from even igala, gwari, ogoja, udi, Ogun state win, I don't care..As long as Nigeria bounces back again
Where has religion, tribal differences and political parties taken us to?.

Just backwards
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Mummyfour(f): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Freelance363:
am just wondering what exactly he believes he could offer now?
nothing even showed he was a vice president beside the mention of his name and that title.
And just being the baba alajo of market women's money( trader moni)
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by DaveHarry(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
And Atiku will be PDP's presidential candidate, who becomes Nigeria's president come 2023. Power stays in the North!
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by peculiar2233: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
ppeessuu:
Bastard Adeyanju
If anyone is a bastard here, that person should be u. I always wonder why most of u lack brain. Has he not been part of this government since inception? If I may ask u, what has been his impact positivity? If u think there will be changes if Oshinbajo emerge as president definitely u are not only a bastard but insane that needs medical attention

1 Like

Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by peculiar2233: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
what makes him a bastard?
U dey mind that fool?
I no just understand why dey refuse to have brain
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Fourwinds: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
ppeessuu:
Bastard Adeyanju

Its a typical open truth. Osinbanjo is clueless just like he's boss. He even want to continue the great affliction legacy of Buhari.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Sarsaproko: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Atiku should rest please. Matter of fact, anyone hitherto linked to buhari should never be president! Their poor decision making and lack of discernment got us here.

Atiku would have been president today but he thought buhari's path was faster, so he destroyed his father's house, to set up camp with the neighbors who have given him the boots. Now he wants to come back to preside over the house which has been rebuilt by others?

Let him rest please. His time has past!

Oh well.. Time will tell.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by okefranci: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
What do you just said , no one does it better than Osinbajo
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Janetudeh(f): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Adeyanju, the brown envelope activist

Comments about Osinbajo should be very far from your mouth, you would be reborn to have half of the competence Osinbajo has.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Yeahmehn: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
What we didn't see in that picture was the igbo man he pinpointed to support cos he needs his money. This young man is not even a leader and before you attack me I'm not supporting the vp or any of these buffoons in power
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Oladelesp: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Adeyanju is a cashvist
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by OgundeleTeju: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol Shey na adeyanju u wan Dey answer
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Osayitope: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol this must be a fake news Osinbajo is the best thing ever that has happened to Nigeria and he will even do better if he becomes the President
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Skepticus: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingthreat:

At this times in Nigeria, we need strong leadership. People of strong character to make strong decisions to move the country forward. To me, Osinbajo is just like Jonathan. A good man with some good principles, but his willpower cannot stop the security challenges of the country. El-Rufai once said, you do not expect that a bandit who makes 1 million naira from a kidnapping deal to actually settle for a monthly stipend of 40k. We have to get to the root of the problems and take some strong decisions like "No to payment of ransom" no matter how harsh it may sound.
Now with the corruption going round in Nigeria, do you think Osinbajo can thwart the cabal to favour the people? You need a leader with some strong mind like Trump to do that and to hell with consequences. My idea of a good leader for Nigeria in this trying times are:
People-focused
Strong will (No negotiation with terrorists or separatists)
Economy
Charisma
Strong character
Non-partisan
Sorry, Osinbajo is just an intelligent man. But to make things work in a frustrating Nigeria, I doubt so. I will take Peter Obi over Osinbajo. He has more action. But Obi needs to show his no-tolerance for Biafra amongst other things.
Nigeria is at the verge of a frustrated youth population, ineffective security architecture, food insecurity, economic downturn, etc. We need someone who can improve on all these.

Long story.

Nigeria is long gone. All the candidates from east to west, north to south are all incompetent.

Y'all are waiting for 2023. Another idi.ot will be voted in and y'all will be waiting for 2027, 2031, 2035 etc till your life is over.

Better move on with your life if you have something serious to make of it.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by basseeafricana: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Racoon:
Well said. He can never be exonerated from the gross failure of the Buhari regime.
Osibanjo has no achievement. He is part of the mess created by Buhari. He is even worst like Buhari. It is only an idiot that will be expecting miracle from Osibanjo. A bastard betrayer. Million of people are crying because he is a betrayal. He can't be reliable and trusted. Nothing will make Southwest vote Osibanjo, instead, I'm ready to vote Igbo or Hausa.
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Tiwatoke2: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is extremely competent

Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Tumbulum: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lionnation:
And you think cabals will allow this one become president knowing what he did to them when buhari was away
how many are the cabals ?
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Psalm70: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yaga
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Zeemam: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Adeyanju is a nonentity
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Jmichael1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
Of course.

Anyone that is currently on deck in this good for nothing administration is a pure failure.

except Amaechi...
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by Hmmm5(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu himself can is part of the blame, intact, the architect of the blame, he brought APC and Buhari, told Nigerians those were the best option we had, Nigeria got into this mess because we trusted Tinubu, how do we trust him again. He brought Raji Fashola in Lagos and told lagosians he was the best, only for him to started fighting Fashola and said he was no good , started rooting for Ambode, only for him to ended up in the war zone with Ambode again , brought Aregbesola, Muiz banire , he later made s believe they were no good again, if all those he told of to believe in to be Good later became bad to him, how do I trust Such a man? It means , he will himself blame himself and those who will vote for him later . we need to know, if Buhari has failed today, it is because Nigerians believed the lies Tinubu packaged about Buhari, he is there fore a part of Nigeria promeetingblem today.

quote author=Racoon post=111842293]Well said. He can never be exonerated from the gross failure of the Buhari regime. [/quote]
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by christistruth01: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
cool
Re: 2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians by christistruth01: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State / Osinbajo, Ojudu Move To Reconcile Kwankwaso And Ganduje (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.