Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now (33945 Views)

Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President / The Race Now Is Between Amaechi And Tinubu / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Gadaluck(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2022
nedekid:

Mannabbq and the rest be learner in ass kissing compared to Joe.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by BENEAMATA: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Heed your own advise . Show respect to those who raised you up to be sensible and independent minded by not clamoring for another looter whose age , health status and alma mater are all in doubt over , a professor and a two term vice president that has performed quite well as acting president in spite of constitutional limitations / aso rock cabals in the less than 25 accumulated weeks he stood in as president . Buhari is a perpetual reminder of the hardship a wrong decision we take can spawn .
And who is looking forward to seeing that jezebel as first lady ? Criticize her husband''s administration and and she'll retort with " are you PDP ? " before ordering one of motor park goons they have greatly empowered to hunt you down .

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Navalsadiq(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
AlomoReloaded:
This man is a real Bastard. This is why Nigeria is still like this. Always expecting to compromise for an individual that helped you with something, only to end up destroying a whole nation!!! Thunder fire Igbokwe. Honestly if I can see that man and I have access to a gun, nothing on earth will ever stop me from putting a bullet between the eyes of the fóól!!!!
I can't stop laffing.that man is a bastard.is Tinubu the owner of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by duduade: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Oh God why have all these people not died

What are they still doing on earth

This Joe guy must be shameless

Hungry he goat

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by BENEAMATA: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Idumuje:

Rubbish! What Nigeria needs now is the best man (or woman) for the job. Having another relic like Tinubu on our nation is a terrible outcome.
ENOUGH .SAID .
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by nengiscrib: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
I'd love to see Peter Obi, Osinbajo and any other suppose credible Candidate in a debate, I'd like to hear their plans for Nigeria and especially how they plan on implementing it. I'd like to hear what research they've done prior to indicating their interest in the presidential seat.
I'd like to know what they think might cause a blocker/hindrance to them achieving their supposed goals and what they would have as a contingency plan.

I'd like to hear what they would do amongst other things to tackle the lack of electricity.
These are some of the things I'd like to know

Don't come and tell us you'd change Nigeria, without any laid out plan.
We've heard about that before (changing 1 Naira to 1 Dollar, today it's 585 on the parallel market)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Eaglesence: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
AlomoReloaded:
This man is a real Bastard. This is why Nigeria is still like this. Always expecting to compromise for an individual that helped you with something, only to end up destroying a whole nation!!! Thunder fire Igbokwe. Honestly if I can see that man and I have access to a gun, nothing on earth will ever stop me from putting a bullet between the eyes of the fóól!!!!

You no go fit brav. But i agree perfectly with you.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by BluntCrazeMan: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
When human beings are talking,, squirrels should keep mute

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Yorubanza: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Bodmum:
igbokwe the basterd. If he's not bastard, he should visit his home town, I want to check something.
me to....
I would love to check something also grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
We igbos world wide here by divorce and banshi joe Igbokwe his no more an igbo man again undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by chloride6: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Gutter fumes don enter this one head..
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by thinkmoney(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2022
AlomoReloaded:
You will actually shoot him in the full glare of people?
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by adolfHitler1934: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

You need to choose a course instead of contradicting yourself all over the threads.

Una too small to stop SW interest.
Pee Poo Urchin spotted.

Your eyes go soon clear, don't worry.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Lovenorth: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2022
It's not good to be a traitor
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by EdwardRandy(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
AlomoReloaded:
Seconded bro. The fool knows his life is hanging on a thread and that's why he has refused to visit the SE.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by longview007: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Hungry Otimkpu Joo.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by YhemmyBloom(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Tales by moonlight.. angry
PYO has declared,we await the primaries..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Okeziesg(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2022
All this things Joe is galivanting up and down for Bola is for position in his govt IF Bolam wins...chief of staff maybe!
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Gbagoun �, war don start. Dem go start to dey attack osinbajo from now on. This wan na d first shot. Dem use igbo man wen no get sense fire d first shot. D people wen I pity na helinues, Tinubuadvocate and co. Dem dey talk say anyone from southwest wen contest dem go support. Like say na dem get deir mouth. Dem go give una order from Tinubu HQ to attack osinbajo and una must comply. Una no know una work

You no add and leodeking for the list...
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Unbreakable007: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Joe Igbojuru aju.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly, but people no longer respect the hands that fed and raised them
respect kee igbokwe there... Osinbajo is well qualified tinubu should rest...
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by hotseat: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Osunbande is the modern day JUDAS ISCARIOT.

This is a typical example why many Nigerians are reluctant in offering assistance to people.

They will use you to climb up the ladder, only for them to pull the ladder up with them so as to prevent the original owner of the ladder from climbing up.

Osunbande is a shameless ingrate and a mindless backstabber.

He will meet his Waterloo sooner than later.

Yahoo Yahoo pasta!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly, but people no longer respect the hands that fed and raised them

I can't even believe that he's running against Tinubu
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Burgerlomo:

I can't even believe that he's running against Tinubu
Hes an ingrate and a betrayal
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Adabestseason(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
This should be a food for thought.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Proudlyomonna: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
The presidency is going anywhere but not SW.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by simplesearch: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubus undoing is his continous, unreserved, open patronage and association with touts, people like that don't last for too long before loosing their credibility and respect. If you ride to power on the basis of people's goodwill and acceptance like PA Awo, even without throwing stone people will stick out their neck for you.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by gabicon: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-told-to-withdraw-from-2023-presidential-race/

nonsense, Tinubu's camp is falling apart, his lieutenants have grown increasingly tired of him and are defying him. How can a sitting governor not have a say in who his successor should be? He did it for Fashola who wanted the present governor, Akerodolu defied him to become the APC flag bearer, Amosun suffered a similar fate in installing a successor, lastly Aregbe. The likes of Banire, Pedro, Ojodu are all tired of him and will see to it that he goes into oblivion. Osinbajo will be more willing to share power which is all these guys want. If Tinubu gets the ticket, they will have no choice but to support him, but they will as much as they can ensure he doesn't get the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Burgerlomo: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hes an ingrate and a betrayal

It's just unbelievable!
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Barbiedollz(f): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by MrUchenna1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
A FOOL @ 40 IS WHAT?
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Tinubuadvocate: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
See logic and wishful thinking.
alsudan:
Thiefnibu and his Gutter boy Can go and die.

Osinbajo has every right to contest for the Presidency, even though he and his Godfather won’t smell the seat.

Peter Obi or Amaechi is Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.