Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now (33969 Views)

Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President / The Race Now Is Between Amaechi And Tinubu / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by ikorodureporta: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na east turn....we don't need others

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Tiwatoke2: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo will not withdraw
Osinbajo will become the next president of Nigeria
Osinbajo will make us proud

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Musauzor(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
One thing Iknow that is certain: that Bola Tinubu will be schemed out of the APC primaries. Senator Omisore knows this. The powers that be are just allowing him to wasting his looted resources on the so-called consultations.At last, the reason for hand-picking Adamu will manifest.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by kolmart: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
This man is insane how can you tell somebody to withdraw from a race? Who is Tinubu? Is Tinubu owns Nigeria? This old fool has come again with his senseless headline and thought
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by wasi9ice: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
I just wish Tinubu faills the primary let's see how things will be
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Abeg no vex. I dey bus wen I dey type.

Lol...no wahala jare
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Sleekfingers: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-told-to-withdraw-from-2023-presidential-race/

Is like Mpuru Mmiri dey worry igbokwe....... tinubu amaechi and Osinbajo are gonna pass through their party primary. So what the fuss ? Tinubu might win in the primary. Abi, Tinubu dey fear ni?
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Sleekfingers: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Both Tilumbu and Osinbade are useless expired products.

On the mandate of Peter Obi we stand!!!

Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi we support

Let me tell you, if peter obi emerge as the pdp presidential candidate, which I am darn sure that same peter obi cannot even win in pdp primary......and you think the southwest and north will vote for peter obi? They will rather vote for Tinubu, Osinbajo , Atiku, saraki. ...To be sincere, with you , no Okoro will be president in 2023.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abegg make we hear word... its not my buz... anyway...

The chimps that talk about feeding... Does tinubu himself is he from Lagos... Calming owner..

Its said A son must be greater than his father.. God forbid the other way round... Is as if sime foolish Nigerians... like to do Boy boy all their life.... I hate Nonsense... rubbish .

Not as if Osi is better... but a billion better than ..bullion van..

That yeye igbo man.. Igbo brothers go and carry that thing disgracing himself!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Truvelisback(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly, but people no longer respect the hands that fed and raised them
Whose hands? So, u prefer Tinubu to Osibanjo?
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Let me tell you, if peter obi emerge as the pdp presidential candidate, which I am darn sure that same peter obi cannot even win in pdp primary......and you think the southwest and north will vote for peter obi? They will rather vote for Tinubu, Osinbajo , Atiku, saraki. ...To be sincere, with you , no Okoro will be president in 2023.

Keep dreaming...
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Whose hands? So, u prefer Tinubu to Osibanjo?
Tinubu made Osinbajo I hope you are not forgetting that
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by aviara: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
It is obvious Osibanjo is more sellable and loved by Nigerians.

Yorubas are confused and divided now. They are not cursing other regions as usual
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Truvelisback(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Tinubu made Osinbajo I hope you are not forgetting that
How?
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by aviara: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
It is very wrong to say Tinubu made Osibanjo. Osibanjo was an asset to the Tinubu administration as governor of Lagos state. He helped Tinubu's tenure with policies that made them succeed.

The gift of a man makes room for him and makes him stand before Kings and not mere men

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by ponishah: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Igbokwe, your end is near...
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Munzy14(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Says the only useless Igbo man alive..cheesy

Others went to lagos to work and make ends meet legitimately, joe akpa-amu went there to azz lick..cheesy

Tufia!

A professor should step down for a drug baron..Ana e zuzu nu..

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by DaCharis2016: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mumu dey talk.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by duality(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thank God Godwin Obaseki, did listen to the same rubbish this man wrote then.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by laiperi: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly, but people no longer respect the hands that fed and raised them

I know. You mean Tinubu right?

Pa Ganiyu Dawudo and Pa Adeniran Ogunsaya are still rolling in their graves over their choice of Tinubu over Funso Williams.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kingosytex:
This Igbokwe is a shallow minded. Did Tinubu show the prof any respect when he hurriedly declared for the presidency in his quest to blackmail the prof?
Isn't Tinubu aware that Osinbajo stands a better chance of succeeding his boss?
Isn't Tinubu aware that Osinbajo is more capable and loved than him?
How can a sick old man be more interested in vying for presidency than relaxing and enjoying the loots he has stolen through out his years of godfatherism? .

I tire oooh.
I wonder what it is with this old men.

You are already rich, there is no where in the world he can't fly to with his private jet and live a luxury life.

What else do you want again?
Just enjoy your money in peace.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Ekzoba(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
This foolish man talking nonsense again..efulefu.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Daggash98: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Says who? Bastard for following his heart? He is far far better than Tinubu.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Juleeee: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
APC primaries will surely be sweet especially if Tinubu fail

Exactly, waiting patiently for primary,
BTW, do you know when exactly is the primary?
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by excel101(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na true say this Joe Igbokwe dey lick Tinubu yanch.
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by tonididdy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ok what's up with this so called elders angry

Are you guys honestly giving tinibu a chance to rule Nigeria? angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by excel4us: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
OLORD! KEDU ONYE MERE ANYI IHIE NKEA? HOW DID WE GET HERE? THE WORST ENEMY OF NDI IGBO IS IGBO. CHINEKE BIKO GBAGHARA ANYI MMEHIE ANYI
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by ProudImolite: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
APC primaries will surely be sweet especially if Tinubu fail
He will fail sane as Osibanjo
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by ProudImolite: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu and his Gutter boy Can go and die.

Osinbajo has every right to contest for the Presidency, even though he and his Godfather won’t smell the seat.

Peter Obi or Amaechi is Ok.
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.