Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (45096 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / 2023: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With APC Governors Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by drlateef: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don’t think Buhari will be able to sell any candidate now because his influence is waning due to poor performance on security and economy. That’s why a few governors opposed his choice of chairman candidate but mellowed down to prevent disunity in APC. With presidential primary, Buhari cannot wield his power and influence. The party will just collapse. The only thing that can ensure the unity of the party after primary is for the losers to see with korokoro eyes that they have been beaten blue and black by the winner. Any other option will spell doom for APC.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Lovenorth: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Incoming presido
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Soffyh(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sannisege:
One thing I know is that Tinubu is smarter than Buhari and Osinbajo put together.
leave them oo, they have forgotten the strategic man behind APC elections, PDP will be fooled when osinbajo raise tinubu hands up and step down, do you even smell presidency in osinbajo,person wey always follow tinubu commands,the only person tinubu respect small is buhari/akande, if u dey study them well, tinubu always find it difficult to honor osinbajo in camera

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Franking: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
adelaja70:

Like your fadas fada...

Like Buhari ur god. Ode oshi.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by LegendHero(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omo Asiwaju is not playing o.

The man with balls. Let’s see what eventually happen between you and Osinbajo.

Then we support whoever emerges in the primaries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by SledgeHammerer: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... The same 'intelligent' argument of an average Nigerian.

"Go and contest if you don't like the way things are being done"

No wonder the country is doing so well!

Go and contest
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Finquas: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
adelaja70:

So it's not Amaechi again? Hahahahahaha!

Ahswearugaad,, na reliable insider tell me oo say the man the like wear red cap and the in charge of one ministry of Science and technology. Me sef wen ah hear am I shock
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by juman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Everything done by tinubu on 2023 he is doing it to serve buharis candidate.

Osinbajo candidacy is the biggest task ever before aalafin, awujale and others.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
God don't answer the prayers of wicked one.

You mean it's the wicked that pray against crooks leading their nation?!!

I might have to agree with you!

If God truly answered such prayers, Nigeria would have become a far better nation by now!
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by SledgeHammerer: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
drlateef:
I don’t think Buhari will be able to sell any candidate now because his influence is waning due to poor performance on security and economy. That’s why a few governors opposed his choice of chairman candidate but mellowed down to prevent disunity in APC. With presidential primary, Buhari cannot wield his power and influence. The party will just collapse. The only thing that can ensure the unity of the party after primary is for the losers to see with korokoro eyes that they have been beaten blue and black by the winner. Any other option will spell doom for APC.

Absolutely

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Finquas: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:
Osinbajo meets with the Governors, then Thiefnibu follows suit the next day.

The two might just be playing a game to neutralize Buharis preferred candidate, where one steps down for the other at the very last minute.

You can never trust them.

As Per Buharis Candidate, he might be stepping down soon as Governor. That’s enough clue.
It's not Emefiele. He is the Red cap chief in Science and technology. Know this and know peace
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Miracle2022: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu is too greedy for my liking. I Am a die hard apc fan but Tinubu should have respected himself.
I want the south west to have the tickets but not Tinubu.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Sheggy13(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:

The two might just be playing a game to neutralize Buharis preferred candidate, where one steps down for the other at the very last minute.

As Per Buharis Candidate, he might be stepping down soon as Governor. That’s enough clue.
So Buhari really wants to hand over to another Northerner? Let's wait and see.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Asiwaju, on your mandate i stand.

And suffer will kee you in that naija las las
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by oscarjj10: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
If u look at d venue of d meeting u will discover is at kebbi Govt house,dt means it d progressive governor's forum chairman dt summon d meeting in conjunction with his colleagues probably to advice d old man (Tinubu) to drop is ambition bfr he experience any form embarrament since d annoited one as declare n to let him dt he is own is own. Osibanjo for all,love by all I believe for him to come n declare his principal as given him d go ahead n annoited him but bfr den he as been annoited by God through d voice of d ppl l. Osibanjo is a president of d youth n love by d youths.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Jackson105: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Zetra7:
But why are they toying with this old man, just tell the truth and let him find early peace..

Don't like this kind of plotted humiliation. Every dick and Harry in APC knows it's either Amaechi or Osibanjo..

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by PressMyButton: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Ok I can see buni, baduru, bagudu, lalong, elrufai there

True true the north Sabi this game
Lol.. your body don dey calm down ba?.
By the way, we are still waiting for Adamu to show up for Amaechi's Thanksgiving abi the train break down ni? Lol.
Your problem is that you talk too much.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Abujason: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
I hope they spoke to him in the language he will understand.

Sai Osinbajo. The slayer of a bat named Tinubu.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Web2020: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu should know that this is not the gathering of old men. He should respect his old age. It is bad for him to be stone at old age. My simple advice for him
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Veeryeasy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please i'm looking for my governor, i can't find Benedict Ayade in this picture
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by alabi484(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:
Lolz.... Reno is not as smart as you guys think he is. Tinubu is working for Yemi Osinbajo.

You can take that to the bank.

Tinubu won't step down but he will accept the outcome of the APC primary which is already in Osinbajo favour.

The ticket is Osinbajo/Zulum or Osinbajo/Hell-rufai

You know game

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by RexTramadol1: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Finquas:

It's not Emefiele. He is the Red cap chief in Science and technology. Know this and know peace

Ogbonnaya Onu?
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by alabi484(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
oscarjj10:
If u look at d venue of d meeting u will discover is at kebbi Govt house,dt means it d progressive governor's forum chairman dt summon d meeting in conjunction with his colleagues probably to advice d old man (Tinubu) to drop is ambition bfr he experience any form embarrament since d annoited one as declare n to let him dt he is own is own. Osibanjo for all,love by all I believe for him to come n declare his principal as given him d go ahead n annoited him but bfr den he as been annoited by God through d voice of d ppl l. Osibanjo is a president of d youth n love by d youths.

Show us the communique that validates your claim please
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by seyz91(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mtchewwww!
Nonpartisan1:
This is the Man, we are waiting for.

On Your Mandate, The Millions Of Nigerians Stand.

God Bless The Jagaban Of Borgu.

Ohamadike 1 Of Igboland.

10 APC Governors Met With Osinbajo but 15 Governors met with Asiwaju Of Africa.

Spot the difference..
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Finquas: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Ogbonnaya Onu?
Gbamsolutely
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Akponmfet: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Akponmfet: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yes,keep dreaming.Ewu Biafra
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Web2020: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
In this technology age what can Tinubu really offer Nigerian, joke apart. Enough of dragging Nigerian to stone age. If you truly love Nigeria and you want Nigeria to know development, please I invite you to stand with Osinbajo. Don't let any body deceive, drop sentiment. Face reality. Osinbajo for progress
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
olaboy33:
The hour is near.

All BAT support groups nationwide would eventually fly the Osinbanjo Candidacy.

It's called the South West Agenda!

Note:
Tinubu never declared for presidency.
This picture reminds me of when tinubu was Tinubu. The left over of him is what we're now seeing
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Web2020: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Any youth in Nigeria drumming support for Tinubu is cursed. That person should have his or her head checked.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja by Blazadenise(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Aso rock seems to look like the only safe place for now, just wondering why all of them schedule meetings there, re they that scared choosing venue outside aso rock. When thunder no go kill Una all before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.