Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,355 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) (688 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) by owukpa(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Pastor Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Centre has made some revelations on why gospel music minister, Osinachi Nwachukwu died.

The cleric said it was obvious that the talented singer was killed.

Addressing men on Sunday, the outspoken preacher warned men against treating their wives with iron hands.

She also blamed the late Osinachi for stopping her friends from telling the Senior Pastor of Dunamis church, Dr Paul Enenche.

According to her, the lady committed suicide.

“A man beat you once, you keep quiet, he will beat you again. God forbid you stay here (Family Worship) and be beaten to death in the name of ‘for better for worse.’

“Like this woman (Osinachi) told everybody and asked them not to tell anybody. I doubt even if they told the pastor.”

She advised women who are going through physical assaults in their husband’s house to leave without delay.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1xYRPjJjg

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/04/osinachi-nwachukwu-committed-suicide-popular-female-pastor-video.html

Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) by Uprightness100(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2022
All these talks of leave ! Leave !does not mean at any little disagreement or banter with your husband, you should leave your home.

The admonishment is if Your life or health is threatened in your home, it is advisable that you take some space. Seek Godly counsel. Don't keep quiet.

True Christians are not for Divorce as GOD ALMIGHTY Hates Divorce.

Most Important is the Foundation of a Home.
It is very highly important to Hear GOD Clearly before you say I Do.
No Matter the pressure to marry, if you Don't Hear GOD, do not say I Do.
Infact , I tell people if you don't hear GOD , do not marry. It is as Serious as that.

If you trace the root of Calamities in many homes, it will be because they went by their own wisdom.

GOD speaks! GOD Directs! But you as a person must be Honest and willing to Hear from HIM.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Oga above has spoken what am to spake. I wish to arrest him for stealing my post.
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
This woman was only 42yrs, this man is 15or16yrs older than her. He is an old man. How come the woman could not fight this old man since she didn't want divorce? It is human nature to fight back when in danger.

So we are forced to believe that the dead woman's children watched their father beating/wounding their mother frequently without defending their mom? Something is fishy. She has died for nothing and in few weeks time her death will be forgotten and life goes on. Already, Frank Edwards and others who are trying to get justice for the dead are being falsely accused.
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) by IfGodbeforus(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Suicide for me is a wrong choice of word. Lalasticlala what do you think.
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
What else does the church expect when it keeps teaching Antichrist doctrines which encourage the oppression and suppression of women, as that which says a woman was meant to be silent in church and not speak, despite that Jesus clearly gave her permission to do so?

I wouldn't be surprised if that emboldened the devilish husband to continue in his oppressive ways, and if he was using such Antichrist doctrines to justify his actions. He seems to also believe a woman has no right to speak or sing in the church hence trying to prevent heer from doing so...

The church should stop pretending that they were surprised that this happened, because such oppression and suppression of women has been going on in the church for God knows how long, but the church has been trying as much as possible to suppress the reality to prevent it from coming out, at the same time encouraging the male chauvinists posing as Christians to continue with their oppression of women and their wives. This is just making much news because the woman involved is well known and it resulted in her death.

If Jesus was here she may not have died in the hands of the male chauvinists, just as He prevented the death of the woman said to caught in the act of adultery in the hands of the male chauvinists of his day called the Pharisees.

Jesus doesn't have to be here, because I am. If Jesus has to be here to stop such from happening, them what's my use here? Therefore I would continue to speak against such Antichrist doctrines in the church and keep fighting against the oppression and suppression of women as I have been doing here and elsewhere.

God bless.
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
owukpa:
Pastor Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Centre has made some revelations on why gospel music minister, Osinachi Nwachukwu died.

The cleric said it was obvious that the talented singer was killed.

Addressing men on Sunday, the outspoken preacher warned men against treating their wives with iron hands.

She also blamed the late Osinachi for stopping her friends from telling the Senior Pastor of Dunamis church, Dr Paul Enenche.

According to her, the lady committed suicide.

“A man beat you once, you keep quiet, he will beat you again. God forbid you stay here (Family Worship) and be beaten to death in the name of ‘for better for worse.’

“Like this woman (Osinachi) told everybody and asked them not to tell anybody. I doubt even if they told the pastor.”

She advised women who are going through physical assaults in their husband’s house to leave without delay.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1xYRPjJjg

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/04/osinachi-nwachukwu-committed-suicide-popular-female-pastor-video.html

Chai! Why are people wicked like this? This is just a wicked lie. I was in that church when Pastor Sarah said what she said about Osinachi's death and she did not for once mention suicide. By the light of Andromeda who ever this blogger is should be sued for every dime they are worth.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Apr 12, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
So we are forced to believe that the dead woman's children watched their father beating/wounding their mother frequently without defending their mom? Something is fishy. She has died for nothing and in few weeks time her death will be forgotten and life goes on. Already, Frank Edwards and others who are trying to get justice for the dead are being falsely accused.
When you feed your children with ideas such as " honor your father and mother that thy days may be long...." , a commandment which God never meant for them to begin with - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - , this since the command was given specifically for only those who have the blood of jacob coursing through their veins, for law in the land of Canaan, how do you expect them to do anything when the assailant is their father?. undecided

Justice for what dead? Did she even report that she had been attacked? It isn't easy to prove cases such as these especially when the victim refused to seek justice for her own self while alive. If the family maybe gets her an autopsy and the findings corroborate the stories told by friends, maybe then we speak of justice. Else, her husband may end up walking away unscathed with all the money she made and her 4 children as well. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Motives Behind Celestial Church Members Walking Barefoot? / They Found Me, The Illuminati / Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.