Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. (666 Views)

Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? / Hypocrites Called Christians / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2023
So many biblical characters are in the Quran which include Jesus, Moses, Joseph, Abraham, Mary, Isaac and a host of others.
The Quran acknowledges Jesus as God sent but not as his son, which is logical in every sense. Jesus is mentioned 33 times in the Quran, this tells how Jesus is well regarded. Any Christian that thinks they know so much will be humbled if they open the Quran.

There's a lot mistakes in the now circulated Bible which after undergoing many translations from language to language and certain books being omitted has lost it's true sense of message. The old testament was written in a now dead ancient Hebrew language.

The Quran is more accurate with the pronunciations of Biblical names than the Bible itself. Take Jesus for example, there's no letter J in the hebrew or greek language. Where did the J in Jesus name come from? See the error? Muslims call him Isa. Isa is closer to the how the name should be pronounced which is Iēsous or Yeshua.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 19, 2023
Negroid001:
So many biblical characters are in the Quran which include Jesus, Moses, Joseph, Abraham, Mary, Isaac and a host of others.
The Quran acknowledges Jesus as God sent but not as his son, which is logical in every sense. Jesus is mentioned 33 times in the Quran, this tells how Jesus is well regarded. Any Christian that thinks they know so much will be humbled if they open the Quran.

There's a lot mistakes in the now circulated Bible which after undergoing many translations from language to language and certain books being omitted has lost it's true sense of message. The old testament was written in a now dead ancient Hebrew language.

The Quran is more accurate with the pronunciations of Biblical names than the Bible itself. Take Jesus for example, there's no letter J in the hebrew or greek language. Where did the J in Jesus name come from? See the error? Muslims call him Isa. Isa is closer to the how the name should be pronounced which is Iēsous or Yeshua.

Please dont start an unnecessary religious argument...respect peoples religion just like you want others to respect yours

2 Likes

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Please dont start an unnecessary religious argument...respect peoples religion just like you want others to respect yours
Am not a Christian or Muslim. I do a lot of research. Just stating the obvious truth. No cause for argument. Fact remains fact.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Naira20: 12:30pm On May 19, 2023
Only a f.ool will ever imagine this.

Even Mohammed who came much later after Jesus and the apostles(about 600years in between), depended on a Jewess to write what seemed like Jewish stories.

Can you imagine, the simple story of Abraham about to sacrifice Isaac twisted by Muslims.

Bible is different from Quran abeg.
Any story from the Bible that Muslims try to rehash is usually corrupted.
If you are interested in the Truth, consult the originator of an issue.

Islam that came after Mohammed can not accurately tell stories that predates it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2023
Negroid001:

Am not a Christian or Muslim. I do a lot of research. Just stating the obvious truth. No cause for argument. Fact remains fact.

You're a typical African so there's no need for arguments! wink
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 19, 2023
Negroid001:

You're not stating any facts you're just throwing out baseless opinions.

Whether you're a Christian or not is nobody's business..focus on worshipping your flying spaghetti monster or whatever you worship and dont interne in other peoples own.

1 Like

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2023
Naira20:
Only a f.ool will ever imagine this.

Even Mohammed who came much after Jesus and the apostles, depended on a Jewess to write what seemed like Jewish stories.

Can you imagine, the simple story of Abraham about to sacrifice Isaac twisted by Muslims.

Bible is different from Quran abeg.
Any story from the Bible that Muslims try to rehash is usually corrupted.
If you are interested in the Truth, consult the originator of an issue.

Islam that came after Mohammed can not accurately tell stories that predates it.

Ain't saying any is better, just stating the obvious. Quran is still in the language it was written. That's why it's more accurate.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2023
Negroid001:

Ain't saying any is better, just stating the obvious. Quran is still in the language it was written. That's why it's more accurate.

African researcher! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Naira20: 12:43pm On May 19, 2023
Go educate yourself on the number of times the quran has been redacted.
You think na only you don read quran?

Many pastors sabi Quran pass Sultan sef

So leave matta.
The accuracy of a story is beyond the language of expression.
A lie written in English will remain a lie in a million years from now.

Negroid001:

1 Like

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2023
Rayban25:

You're not stating any facts you're just throwing out baseless opinions.

Whether you're a Christian or not is nobody's business..focus on worshipping your flying spaghetti monster or whatever you worship and dont interne in other peoples own.
The truth is hard to Digest innit? It amazing how yall think you're following the perfect religion when they are over 4000 religions in the world. Christianity has over a thousand denominations. Hahahaha
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Ireportlive: 12:46pm On May 19, 2023
Till date I still wonder why Muslim , Jews and Christian fight when they are all Abraham faithfuls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2023
Naira20:
Go educate yourself on the number of times the quran has been redacted.
You think na only you don read quran?

Many pastors sabi Quran pass Sultan sef

So leave matta.
The accuracy of a story is beyond the language of expression.
A lie written in English will remain a lie in a million years from now.

Ok you're right.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
Till date I still wonder why Muslim , Jews and Christian fight when they are all Abraham faithfuls
I wonder oooo.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Jews and Muslims aren't worshiping the God of Abraham!

Abraham never fought for political reasons so if any religion is fully into politics they're not worshiping the God of Abraham! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Ireportlive: 12:57pm On May 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jews and Muslims aren't worshiping the God of Abraham!

Abraham never fought for political reasons so if any religion is fully into politics they're not worshiping the God of Abraham! smiley

Oshey.... Abraham spokesperson

Jews and Arab are direct descendants of Abraham not your British Colonialist or Romans European that made Christianity popular

And Abraham actually did go to war
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Oshey.... Abraham spokesperson
Jews and Arab are direct descendants of Abraham not your British Colonialist or Romans European that made Christianity popular

So being his descendants means they have the same faith like him shey? cheesy
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Ireportlive: 1:03pm On May 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Yes that is exactly what it means... Zam Zam water of Saudi was given to Abraham's son and his mother by the God of Abraham YhWh
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Ireportlive: 1:06pm On May 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

An Arab and A Jew would actually laugh at you colonised African that think YhWh now belongs to you and not the middleeasters
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Yes that is exactly what it means... Zam Zam water of Saudi was given to Abraham's son and his mother by the God of Abraham YhWh

Ireportlive:

An Arab and A Jew would actually laugh at you colonised African that think YhWh now belongs to you and not the middleeasters

With this your mindset you should agree that only the Northerners should continue ruling Nigeria forever after all their ancestors were greater by acquiring the largest part of the country! cheesy

Ọmọ that was how God dealt with people who had faith in him not their faithless descendants who don't follow the footsteps of faithful Abraham! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2023
Abraham worshiped a God who claimed and proved to be the Almighty God yet Abraham was so humble that he never tried to rule over others in fact he was anticipating the Kingdom of God where everyone will enjoy equal right under a righteous government! Hebrews 11:8-10
What about those claiming descendants of the patriarch?
Well they're eagerly anticipating their turn to dominate the world since the God of their forefathers has proved to be the Almighty.
That was what made them condemned Jesus of Nazareth and they paid dearly because ten tribes of Israel are lost till today and Arabs tried to still the glory also politically oriented yet America is the chosen nation to rule until God's Kingdom comes for a reason i won't disclose now.

So don't think God who chose Abraham is not the God of all nations He created all therefore we are all His worshipers if we have the same faith like Abraham but as for faithless miscreants claiming Abraham's descendants they will be destroyed for good!

1 Like

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by FxMasterz: 1:56pm On May 19, 2023
Negroid001:

You're correct.

The Quran is so accurate that Mary the mother of Jesus is said to be the daughter of Amram who died over 2,000yrs before Mary was born. Is it true that Moses and Aaron are brothers of Mary who was born about 2,000 yrs after Moses and Aaron had died?

TenQ and Advocatejare would teach you more about the Quran and its lies if you care to learn. Your ignorance cannot be quantified.

1 Like

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're correct.

The Quran is so accurate that Mary the mother of Jesus is said to be the daughter of Amram who died over 2,000yrs before Mary was born. Is it true that Moses and Aaron are brothers of Mary who was born about 2,000 yrs after Moses and Aaron had died?

TenQ and Advocatejare would teach you more about the Quran and its lies if you care to learn. Your ignorance cannot be quantified.
You're ignorant. You don't research. There's no place in the Quran where Mary is quoted as the sister of Jesus. Maybe you're confusing it with Miriam the real sister of Moses. The Quran doesn't state that either. The Bible is the most contradicting book in history.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by FxMasterz: 2:21pm On May 19, 2023
Negroid001:

You're ignorant. You don't research. There's no place in the Quran where Mary is quoted as the sister of Jesus. Maybe you're confusing it with Miriam the real sister of Moses. The Quran doesn't state that either. The Bible is the most contradicting book in history.

Now first, show me where I said the Quran named Mary as the sister of Jesus!

The fact that you can't correctly draw inferences from a simple post as my response above already showed that your so called research is a waste of time.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Now first, show me where I said the Quran named Mary as the sister of Jesus!

The fact that you can't correctly draw inferences from a simple post as my response above already showed that your so called research is a waste of time.
The father of Mary isn't mentioned in the Quran either. I don't know where you are getting false information from. I read too fast on your initial post. I'm just seeing it's a question. No! The Quran doesn't acknowledge mary as Moses brother.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by FxMasterz: 2:55pm On May 19, 2023
Negroid001:

The father of Mary isn't mentioned in the Quran either. I don't know where you are getting false information from. I read too fast on your initial post. I'm just seeing it's a question. No! The Quran doesn't acknowledge mary as Moses brother.

I'm not well versed on the Quran but I know virtually all the anomalies and lies in that false book. I just may not be able to quote the verses. Thanks to Advocatejare and TenQ for more enlightenment threads on this platform.

Follow this link and see the attached image for proof of the Quran's claims about Mary being the sister of Moses:
https://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/qbhc06.html

You're very ignorant. I tell you.

Now, you call the Bible a book of contradictions isn't it? Aren't you the one who's confused? If the Bible is contradictory, do you think it would still remain relevant and continue gaining momentum among billions of people for more than 3,500yrs?

If you really want to learn about Mohammed the false prophet and his quranic book of lies, follow these Nairaland threads:

1. https://www.nairaland.com/tenq

2. https://www.nairaland.com/advocatejare

Follow those links above and educate yourself. Your Mohammed is a false prophet. Don't allow him lead you into hell.

1 Like

Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

I'm not well versed on the Quran but I know virtually all the anomalies and lies in that false book. I just may not be able to quote the verses. Thanks to Advocatejare and TenQ for more enlightenment threads on this platform.

Follow this link and see the attached image for proof of the Quran's claims about Mary being the sister of Moses:
https://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/qbhc06.html

You're very ignorant. I tell you.

Now, you call the Bible a book of contradictions isn't it? Aren't you the one who's confused? If the Bible is contradictory, do you think it would still remain relevant and continue gaining momentum among billions of people for more than 3,500yrs?

If you really want to learn about Mohammed the false prophet and his quranic book of lies, follow these Nairaland threads:

1. https://www.nairaland.com/tenq

2. https://www.nairaland.com/advocatejare

Follow those links above and educate yourself. Your Mohammed is a false prophet. Don't allow him lead you into hell.

If you've read the Quran. You'll know that this information is false. Both books are of no use to me. I just happened to come across so many similarities whilst reading both. I no carry am for head. Religion is Thrash.

The post is only pointing out the fact that Jesus name isn't Jesus and the Quran is close to the original pronunciation.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by FxMasterz: 3:23pm On May 19, 2023
Negroid001:
If you've read the Quran. You'll know that this information is false. Both books are of no use to me. I just happened to come across so many similarities whilst reading both. I no carry am for head. Religion is Thrash.

The post is only pointing out the fact that Jesus name isn't Jesus and the Quran is close to the original pronunciation.
You are a liar!

The Sutahs are well go quoted and are found in the Quran. Your narrative of you not being a Muslim is false too. Keep deceiving yourself.

Even with the quoted hadiths you want to claim it is false? The attitude of a typical brainwashed Muslim.
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by Negroid001(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

You are a liar!

The Sutahs are well go quoted and are found in the Quran. Your narrative of you not being a Muslim is false too. Keep deceiving yourself.

Even with the quoted hadiths you want to claim it is false? The attitude of a typical brainwashed Muslim.
What are you saying is Quoted?
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by ItsReal: 5:12pm On May 19, 2023
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by advocatejare(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2023
Negroid001:

FxMasterz you can see that this guy is confused?

He doesn’t know jack about the Quran or Islam

“Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.

O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
-Quran 19:27-28
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by advocatejare(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2023
Negroid001:

What does the English translation of the Quran translate Isa as?

You can only compare the original languages in which those books were written.

Was Jesus written as Jesus in the Greek Bible? No!

So your post is senseless!
Re: Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. by MightySparrow: 9:38am On May 20, 2023
Negroid001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOdUY_8KDM8

Explain this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Answered Prayers? / Fasting / Who Get's This Money. Pastor, Police, Or Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.