Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap (693 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Pictures Of Bianca And Ojukwu's Traditional - Photos / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by Lagosfinder(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
The clearest version of the fight between Bianca ojukwu and Mrs Ebele Obiano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzW2QiHG510
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by richeeyo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
I would have said na lie to ur video before watching,
Just imagine how all our big media houses claimed there was a heavy slap
Nigeria was built on lies

1 Like

Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by God1000(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Going haywire over petty issue
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by SadiqBabaSani: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nonsense click bait ro watch ye video, there was obviously a sleep
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by Massiveglory: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Op i don't understand you. If that was not a slap or hit from Bianca's right hand at 21secs of your video, just after the ex First Lady called Bianca a bitch, what was that? Abi you need googles for your eye?
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by jazon(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
True ooooo
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by Lagosfinder(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
Op i don't understand you. If that was not a slap from Bianca's right hand at 21secs of your video ,what was that? Abi you need googles for your eye?

Attempting to remove her weavon

Reason her weavon abi wig was scattered in the viral video
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by SledgeHammerer: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lagosfinder:
The clearest version of the fight between Bianca ojukwu and Mrs Ebele Obiano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzW2QiHG510

Wow! Where did you get this from?
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by Massiveglory: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lagosfinder:

Attempting to remove her weavon

Reason her weavon abi wig was scattered in the viral video

Bros, take off the dark shade in your from your eyes and Wear a spec. Bianca hit the ex-first lady on her head.
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by SledgeHammerer: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
Op i don't understand you. If that was not a slap from Bianca's right hand at 21secs of your video, just after the ex First Lady called Bianca a bitch, what was that? Abi you need googles for your eye?

U need glasses. She only attempted to grab her weaving.
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by SmartPolician: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bianca hit Ebele before taking off her wig cheesy
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by Lagosfinder(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
SmartPolician:
Bianca hit Ebele before taking off her wig cheesy

Nack am for head na slap?

Slap and nack are different
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by Massiveglory: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lagosfinder:

Nack am for head na slap?

Slap and nack are different

You can be slapped on the head.
You can be slapped on the face.
You can be slapped on the cheek.
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by rtdCivilservant: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Op edited the video. I was there live, that was not the color of dress Mrs. Obiano was wearing that day.
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by OfoIgbo: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
richeeyo:
I would have said na lie to ur video before watching,
Just imagine how all our big media houses claimed there was a heavy slap
Nigeria was built on lies

There was a heavy slap. I even heard the sound in spite of the background noise at 0.20 seconds point
Re: Clearest Video Version Of The Fight Between Bianca And Ebele, There Was No Slap by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2022

(1)

’Stop Recruiting Enemies For Tinubu’ — Rotimi Makinde / Fayemi Visits Soludo: Soludo Puts Away Party Structure To Merge With Apc Brains / Ojukwu Crowned Eze Ndi Igbo Worldwide: Today In History: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.