Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? (1478 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate To Become Compulsory For Travel – FG / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
I have the covid19 vaccination card with a QR code, but how i get the vaccination certificate?

Also, I'll like to know
1) which company's travel insurance certificate to use for a Dubai's tourist visa
2) is Yellow card necessary for Dubai travel?
3) is it advisable to apply for UAE visa online on my own?
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
spiralwedge:
I have the covid19 vaccination card with a QR code, but how i get the vaccination certificate?

Also, I'll like to know
1) which company's travel insurance certificate to use for a Dubai's tourist visa

The QR code is you certificate, it will be scan on your way out of the country to confirm the authenticity.
However prior to your departure you will need to run a negative PCR test which is required at the country en-route
Leadway Insurance is cool or otherwise
You need the yellow fever card at the airport before departure, try and get it handy as it might cost you a fortune on quest not to delay your flight
You can get your E-visa online paying with your credit/debit card. No need for Agent.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

The QR code is you certificate, it will be scan on your way out of the country to confirm the authenticity.
However prior to your departure you will need to run a negative PCR test which is required at the country en-route
Leadway Insurance is cool or otherwise
You need the yellow fever card at the airport before departure, try and get it handy as it might cost you a fortune on quest not to delay your flight
You can get your E-visa online paying with your credit/debit card. No need for Agent.

Thank you so very much for answering every thing in details.
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=MarryWhiteasap post=111846006]

Can I do the test a week before travelling at an accredited centre or it has to be at the airport? How much to do it at the airport?
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
author=spiralwedge post=111849838]
Well you can do it within your local govt approved hospital or else a private facility within the airport.

I don't know how much it cost btw 30-50.

You will get an idea when it's time btw it's 48hrs validity period. What this means is you do the PCR test within 24hrs to fly out of the country and present it to country en-route not more than 48hrs.
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Thanks so much.

Leadway says N12,500 for the travel insurance for 12 days. Is this a rip-off, or I can get it cheaper elsewhere?

Sorry for my many troubles
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
spiralwedge:

Thanks so much.

Leadway says N12,500 for the travel insurance for 12 days. Is this a rip-off, or I can get it cheaper elsewhere?

Sorry for my many troubles
Although I don't know the purpose of your insurance but no one buys insurance and take it to board an airplane. Except in case of visa application.
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Although I don't know the purpose of your insurance but no one buys insurance and take it to board an airplane. Except in case of visa application.

oh i see.
Someone just hinted me that's only recommended but not mandatory.

Thanks for confirming this
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
spiralwedge:

oh i see.
Someone just hinted me that's only recommended but not mandatory.

Thanks for confirming this
Moreso save the insurance and use it for BTA.. All the best in your quest in everyday life.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
MarryWhiteasap, BTA is for business trips.
Do I need to apply for PTA from my bank?
Do I need to see my bank before I use my Naira Mastercard in Dubai?
How much cash is safe to take along?

pardon my naivety.
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
spiralwedge:
MarryWhiteasap, BTA is for business trips.
Do I need to apply for PTA from my bank?
Do I need to see my bank before I use my Naira Mastercard in Dubai?
How much cash is safe to take along?

pardon my naivety.
BTA is for busness, PTA can be purchased by local vendors Aboki/BDC operators. Exchange rate may vary btw banks but not guaranteed to get from banks.
Your card has access to 40 countries but have limit last I check it's 20$ - 50$ daily

800$ is not much depends on ur plans.
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Filling the Emirates visa application form now,
I am yet to fill the following and i need advice:

- passport type - what do i put here?
- Father's and mother's names: their full names? What if they are late?
-Religion
-Sponsor details: sponsoring myself, should i leave blank?
- there's no where for me to sign. Only the space for sponsor.

I understand that i will need to scan the form afterwards to upload.

Cc: marrywhiteasap
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2022
I hope am not filling a form that you will use and flee with my ex-wife. She still have my baby girl and I need to be seeing her.
So to your question the answer are in red ink.
spiralwedge:
Filling the Emirates visa application form now,
I am yet to fill the following and i need advice:

- passport type - what do i put here?Ordinary Passport
- Father's and mother's names: their full names? What if they are late? Enter their full names/Deceased in such case. You might add their death cert if their is need for additional requirements.
-Religion: Hit Christian or Muslim
-Sponsor details: sponsoring myself, should i leave blank? Sponsoring Yourself
- there's no where for me to sign. Only the space for sponsor. ?
Ok in this stage you print and sign then upload with the additional documents
I understand that i will need to scan the form afterwards to upload.

Cc: marrywhiteasap

1 Like

Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
I hope am not filling a form that you will use and flee with my ex-wife. She still have my baby girl and I need to be seeing her.
So to your question the answer are in red ink.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin thanks.

I'm returning to Naija, just going for a meeting. Dubai seems the most convenient for the meeting.
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by fwallex4truth: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Please how do go about Dubai Tourist Visa myself without agent and what is the total cost?

Please help.

Thank you.

spiralwedge:

Also, I'll like to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
fwallex4truth:

Please how do go about Dubai Tourist Visa myself without agent and what is the total cost?

Please help.

Thank you.

Go to emirates website to apply. There are different categories of visa. $100 should do.
Flight ticket must be bought from Emirates.

Heard if you have an account with GTB, they can also help you secure your visa
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by fwallex4truth: 5:03am On Apr 19, 2022
Yes, I have account with GTB.

Please how to go about it. Please can I call you?

spiralwedge:

Go to emirates website to apply. There are different categories of visa. $30 should do.
Flight ticket must be bought from Emirates.

Heard if you have an account with GTB, they can also help you secure your visa
Re: How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? by spiralwedge(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
fwallex4truth:
Yes, I have account with GTB.

Please how to go about it. Please can I call you?

Contact GTB, any branch.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Trip / Guangzhou, China: Police/ Immigration Officers Raiding / UK Vows To Make It Even Tougher For International Students To Come To Britain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.