Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Trade Local Commodities Online & Gain Profit Daily - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade Local Commodities Online & Gain Profit Daily (1136 Views)

How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP / Make Huge Profit Daily With Only 1k / Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade Local Commodities Online & Gain Profit Daily by hyipinvestor: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
My dear, you cant trade naira online, you can only deposit and it will be converted to dollar for you to trade on the products
JudithChukwu:
I also like to know the answers to this question. Also does it mean i can trade naira currency?
Re: Trade Local Commodities Online & Gain Profit Daily by hyipinvestor: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
If you have not join, you can do it here https://kosomarket.com/deals/register/gbenga85
Re: Trade Local Commodities Online & Gain Profit Daily by OLORIPAPA: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Michealfx:
i dont think they have office in Nigeria. weda office or no office, if na sca m na sca m. If na real, na real. have you forgotten those that have office and still turn to sca m. Online investment and trading is all about risk and i hope it stands the test of time
ok nice...I will just be observing for now,I have to know the source and authenticity before I get involved...if U ever come across any info PLS let me know
Re: Trade Local Commodities Online & Gain Profit Daily by Michealfx: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sure, I will always post it here.
OLORIPAPA:
ok nice...I will just be observing for now,I have to know the source and authenticity before I get involved...if U ever come across any info PLS let me know

1 Like

Re: Trade Local Commodities Online & Gain Profit Daily by Omobola121(f): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2022
@op attend to this. I just registered using your link too

Michealfx:
I have a questions to ask. Because I have registered and deposited $20 with your link
1. Is the referral base on deposit or trade?
2. What is the exchange rate if am withdrawing through bank?
3. Can I trade on one product twice?

Am waiting for your answers.
Re: Trade Local Commodities Online & Gain Profit Daily by obed4sure: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Referral commission is base on your downline trade. You earn 3% of any product amount your referrals trade on.

For exchange rate. I don't know cos I use cryo-to for deposit and withdrawals.

You can trade as many times as you wish per product and remember is a daily business, so you be trading daily on the koso trade page to gain more profit.

Have that answered your question?
@omo

Omobola121:
@op attend to this. I just registered using your link too

Re: Trade Local Commodities Online & Gain Profit Daily by obed4sure: 12:48am On Apr 19, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profitable Online Investment. / MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days / MMM Founder's Senior Brother Sentence To 115 Years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.