Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo (2529 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode / VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by AmaraBea: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
MC Oluomo reacting to VP's declaration says, SWAGA and other traditional rulers in the southwest region have already given their blessings to the National leader of APC, BolaTinubu, and the traditional rulers can not be divided, saying it's too late for him, that the southwest are already united with one voice, Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by qekng40(f): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2022
lol....

Osinbajo over BAT anyday, anytime!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2022
This was how Judas Iscariot started, we all know how he ended. This short lying Pastor is Judas Ismango.

All the promises that Osinbajo and his useless boss made in 2015 and 2019 nko? Tinubu help you find work, shey he go help you do the work again? A man that nominated you as a VP should be your god after our Father in Heaven. When you now backstab the gods, you should be ready to be struck by Thunder.

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by dawnomike(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2022
2023 will be interesting... I see Tinubu stepping down. This has been the game plan all along

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:
lol, Osinbajo over BAT anyday, anytime!

Yes keh. A lawyer to manage the already dead Economy instead of an Certified Public Account, former Chief Account and Treasurer at ExxonMobile. If it is your personal company, will you employ a Lawyer to manage your finances instead of an Accountant?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by Parachoko: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu will get absolute majority of the vote from the South West in the APC primary.

Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Ondo is absolutely sure for the jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu will get absolute majority of the vote from the South West in the APC primary.

Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Ondo is absolutely sure for the jagaban.

Not absolute majority oooo. All the votes, except Osinbajo and Amosun's votes. Those are just two votes. Even Mrs Osinbajo if she is a delegate, she will vote Tinubu because she is not a Judas like the lying Pastor.

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by Johnny147147: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Its Amechi over everything...
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2022
dawnomike:
2023 will be interesting... I see Tinubu stepping down. This has been the game plan all along

Tinubu will not step down for a traitor and lying Pastor. Instead, he will leave the party and work for PDP behind closed door, same way he worked for Goatluck Jonnathan in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Johnny147147:
Its Amechi over everything...

Somebody that Wike the wicked has banished from his father's house?

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2022
AmaraBea:
MC Oluomo reacting to VP's declaration says, SWAGA and other traditional rulers in the southwest region have already given their blessings to the National leader of APC, BolaTinubu, and the traditional rulers can not be divided, saying it's too late for him, that the southwest are already united with one voice, Tinubu.

That's the leader of the foot soldiers talking. He is the coordinator for Ballot Snatching, Violent Rigging and Arms Distribution. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by Johnny147147: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2022
simpleseyi:

Somebody that Wike the wicked has banished from his father's house?

He just did 1000m jugging in his hometown. I dear anyone else to. He's the man that's got it all

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi(CRA)2023

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by Freestainworld(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2022
A tout will always support a fellow tout, you gerit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by qekng40(f): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2022
simpleseyi:

Yes keh. A lawyer to manage the already dead Economy instead of an Certified Public Account, former Chief Account and Treasurer at ExxonMobile. If it is your personal company, will you employ a Lawyer to manage your finances instead of an Accountant?

I will employ someone who will take the company forward irrespective of what ones studied!

In this case, Osinbajo has Nigeria at heart and a better democrat than the godfather, BAT!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by joyandfaith: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Freestainworld:
A tout will always support a fellow tout, you gerit?

Because the tout knows if presidential tout fails to win presidency, game over him as the chief tout of lagos.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Afonja ......Muslim VS Christian
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by joyandfaith: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
simpleseyi:

Just as a retired general fixed insecurity and corruption. In the end insecurity and corruption become normal.
Can employ a senile old man to fix your company?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by Resurrection212: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Please be mindful of your utterance.
simpleseyi:
This was how Judas Iscariot started, we all know how he ended. This short lying Pastor is Judas Ismango.

All the promises that Osinbajo and his useless boss made in 2015 and 2019 nko? Tinubu help you find work, shey he go help you do the work again? A man that nominated you as a VP should be your god after our Father in Heaven. When you now backstab the gods, you should be ready to be struck by Thunder.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Resurrection212:
Please be mindful of your utterance.

I will fight you dirty ooooo.

It's

Professor Chukwuma Soludo the Solution.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Peter Peter Obi.

In that order. No lawyer (Osinbajo, Wike), no Customs Officer (Atikuchukwu).
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by Tinubuadvocate: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2022
You are not making any sense you have one choice you can focus on that choice without preach hate
MC is tout getting free money dude is just protecting his source don't sound like agberos. Behave like educated person please.

Tinubu is a Yoruba and Osinbajo is a Yoruba regardless of anything let us accord them that respect. Me personally can't vote any other person than Tinubu I have my reason .

The only thing that can make me vote Osinbajo is when Tinubu say he don't have interest anymore. I can see some idiot that saying Tinubu and Osinbajo
Ambition will divide Yoruba along religious line a situation whereby Yoruba Christians will support Osinbajo and Yoruba muslims will support Tinubu. You people should no that we don't chose our leaders based on religious beliefs. I'm a Christian I believe in Tinubu than any other contestants.
simpleseyi:

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Just as a retired general fixed insecurity and corruption. In the end insecurity and corruption become normal.
Can employ a senile old man to fix your company?

Stop am nah. Stop comparing humans with animals. The retired general you are talking about is a worthless animal. Those of us that voted and campaigned for it then thought it was human. (it is used for animals and non living thing)
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You are not making any sense you have one choice you can focus on that choice without preach hate
MC is tout getting free money dude is just protecting his source don't sound like agberos. Behave like educated person please.

Tinubu is a Yoruba and Osinbajo is a Yoruba regardless of anything let us accord them that respect. Me personally can't vote any other person than Tinubu I have my reason .

The only thing that can make me vote Osinbajo is when Tinubu say he don't have interest anymore. I can see some idiot that saying Tinubu and Osinbajo
Ambition will divide Yoruba along religious line a situation whereby Yoruba Christians will support Osinbajo and Yoruba muslims will support Tinubu. You people should no that we don't chose our leaders based on religious beliefs. I'm a Christian I believe in Tinubu than any other contestants.

I go beat you now. No let me transfer annoyance to you oooo. I am off to another thread.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
simpleseyi:

Go school, you go say no... Go and find out the profession of presidents whose country's economy are doing well before spewing out rubbish. I believe Goodluck J, Obasanjo and others alike studied economics or business related courses before they became presidents or probably your current Governor is a PhD holder in economics or business related professions.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by West1side: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2022
I tire for all this Igbo PDP miscreant, I am a Christian n will rather Tinubu than Osibanjo. The man antecedent speak for itself.

Tinubuadvocate:
kiss
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
simpleseyi:

Tinubu will not step down for a traitor and lying Pastor. Instead, he will leave the party and work for PDP behind closed door, same way he worked for Goatluck Jonnathan in 2011.

Let him go and work for whoever he considers worthy of working with.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by Tinubuadvocate: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Nobody can salvage Nigeria like Tinubu southern Nigeria will definitely benefit massively from this man.
West1side:
I tire for all this Igbo PDP miscreant, I am a Christian n will rather Tinubu than Osibanjo. The man antecedent speak for itself.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2022
A Thug now having a say in important matters of national interests.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

Go school, you go say no... Go and find out the profession of presidents whose country's economy are doing well before spewing out rubbish. I believe Goodluck J, Obasanjo and others alike studied economics or business related courses before they became presidents or probably your current Governor is a PhD holder in economics or business related professions.

Like Ukraine with a professional Comedian as President.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by simpleseyi: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
A Thug now having a say in important matters of national interests.

Make we no lie. It is embarrassing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2022
simpleseyi:

Stop chest beating!, what did Tinubu keep in Aso Rock? For persons like this goon Mc Oluomo to even talk on behalf of we the south west is a big slap on our face.
My only issue with Osinbajo is that he wants to sail with the Wrong ship, that both him and his captain destroyed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency / Peter Obi Is An Upcoming Artist Who Go To Every Events Not Invited- Akpororo / BREAKING: Tension In Apc’s Camp As Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.