Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) (1639 Views)

Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Ambi25: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
I had an interview with a security firm two days ago but the job is in Dubai! i so love Nigeria that am confused right now if it will pay to take a security job in Dubai.
Please your (advice) will help.
Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you are comfortable with the remunerations, take it up.
But ensure the job agents are genuine to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you are sure the security agent recruiting you are genuine then take it up. The pay in Naira equivalent should be above or up to 80k, with housing and medical care provided by the Dubai Security firm. I know a couple of my street guys who are over there and their families down here are living fine and well. But pls make sure is not a scam recuitment and your work visa is genuine.
Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Ambi25: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
If you are comfortable with the remunerations, take it up.

But ensure the job agents are genuine to avoid stories that touch
my bro working with NSCDC introduce me to the security firm they are d one monitoring and licencing securing firm in Nig
Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Ambi25: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bubewilson:
If you are sure the security agent recruiting you are genuine then take it up. The pay in Naira equivalent should be above or up to 80k, with housing and medical care provided by the Dubai Security firm. I know a couple of my street guys who are over there and their families down here are living fine and well. But pls make sure is not a scam recuitment and your work visa is genuine.
ok thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by vnlabor(f): 4:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Dubai is a good place to move. Check carefully your opportunity there before decide. You can ask your brother for his experience in Dubai. Anw good luck to you!
Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by heykims(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2015
If u sure its no scam nd gainfully employed here, what's there to consider again?
Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Ambi25: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bubewilson:
is the job they are doing over there security job?
Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ambi25:
is the job they are doing over there security job?
majority yes, while a few others are doing house keeper jobs.
Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Abeg pass me the link
Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Ambi25: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2015
ismokeweed:
Abeg pass me the link
you want to take security job in dubai
Re: I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2015
Ambi25:
you want to take security job in dubai
Yes

(1) (Reply)

2017: List Of Top 5 Internet Forums In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Pure Water Manufacturing In 2022 / Will I Regret Learning Cisco Networking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.