Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

ASUU Is On Strike Now …take Advantage Of This Online Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Is On Strike Now …take Advantage Of This Online Business (182 Views)

ASUU Can’t Call Off Strike Now – NLC / End ASUU Strike Now! / ASUU Is A Problem Of The Nigerian University System - Prof. Ochonnu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Is On Strike Now …take Advantage Of This Online Business by Dynamicman21(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
How can a student like me earn some people monthly salary in a week?
And the good part is that it’s not even refer 1 person get 1k thing oh . With just your smart phone you are good to go. Anyways it’s not too late to start.
Just in case you are wondering what this business is
Well it’s AFFILIATE MARKETING

Maybe you have heard and never took action
Don’t be like me regretting I didn’t do it earlier.

What is it about?
Is simply recommending helpful digital products to people who need them and after each sale you get your commission.
For example
You have a friend who is trying to loose weight and you have a product that can help the friend . What you simply do is recommend that product to your friend with you special affiliate link and ones he or she buys, you get your commission. It’s that simple
NOTE: we deal with digital products not physical product which mean no need for walking up and down. You are on your bed and making serious money.�

Imagine you sell you selling a product with 20k commission and you sell 10 a month, that’s 200k�.
If you want to know more about this,
10 slots are available for serious people who are ready to make legit money in this kind of season in Nigeria. I don’t have to talk much, you understand what I mean
Chat me up here : 07045260209
Re: ASUU Is On Strike Now …take Advantage Of This Online Business by Dynamicman21(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Take advantage of the strike

(1) (Reply)

I Discovered A Secret Of Acquiring Certificates From Top Universities In The Wor / Data Science Course In Bangalore / Is Game-based Learning A Smarter Way To Teach Your Children??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.