Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Think I May Have Become A Vampire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I May Have Become A Vampire (1342 Views)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good morning all.

Please I need serious help right now. As I am typing this all I can think about is blood. All I want to do is suck blood from people and animals too.

How it started. It was during a night party on the Island. I met this fine girl and I went to the restroom with her after we danced for a while and we fondled around a bit and started kissing. While we kissed she bit my lip and after she did so I started bleeding. And as I tried to go to the sink and wash off she grabbed me and started licking the blood from my lips.

I pushed her off and asked her why she just did what she did and she told me that she is a Vampire and that she has been that way for over 200 years. She told me that she doesn't age and she is super strong and super fast and she has a strong craving for blood and she can only come out at night because standing in the sun gives her migraines. I was very drunk and I thought that she was joking so I jokingly asked her how do I become a Vampire like her.

She told me that I have to drink her blood. So I told her to give me her blood and she broke the bottle of alcohol that I brought into the restroom with me and she cut her hand and gave me her blood to drink and I drank. We then continued until she gave me head and we exchanged numbers and parted ways.

When I got home I just fell on my bed and I passed out. I slept for three days straight. By the time I woke up on the third day all I could think about was blood. It was as if there was something inside me screaming blood! blood!! blood!!!, I tried to fight it but I couldn't beat it. And since I woke up at night around 9 pm I decided to go to a nightclub.

When I got there I got a random girl to dance with me and while on the dance floor we started kissing, and one thing led to another and we ended up in the restroom. We started kissing and while we kissed my lips ventured to her neck area and as I kissed her, suddenly my canine (which is the sharp tooth) instinctively became elongated and really sharp and without thinking I bit her neck and sucked some blood from her. She tried to get me off her neck but since I have now become super strong I over powered her and sucked some more blood.

I kept sucking until she passed out then I hid her in stall and ran away. While on my way home all I could still think about was blood. And right now all I can still think about is blood. I have locked myself in my house for the past four days. I am scared to go out, as I may end up hurting someone or even worse.

I tried calling the girl that made me become what I am and it says the number I am calling doesn't exist. I don't know what to do. I have been eating heavily for the past four days but the food can't satiate the hunger I feel... only blood can.

Any advise would really be helpful. Pastor Righteousness I need help. Lalasticlala please help me push this to front page.

I'm really miserable Please help me.
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrman1999:
Good morning all.

Please I need serious help right now. As I am typing this all I can think about is blood. All I want to do is suck blood from people and animals too.

How it started. It was during a night party on the Island. I met this fine girl and I went to the restroom with her after we danced for a while and we fondled around a bit and started kissing. While we kissed she bit my lip and after she did so I started bleeding. And as I tried to go to the sink and wash off she grabbed me and started licking the blood from my lips.

I pushed her off and asked her why she just did what she did and she told me that she is a Vampire and that she has been that way for over 200 years. She told me that she doesn't age and she is super strong and super fast and she has a strong craving for blood and she can only come out at night because standing in the sun gives her migraines. I was very drunk and I thought that she was joking so I jokingly asked her how do I become a Vampire like her.

She told me that I have to drink her blood. So I told her to give me her blood and she broke the bottle of alcohol that I brought into the restroom with me and she cut her hand and gave me her blood to drink and I drank. We then continued until she gave me head and we exchanged numbers and parted ways.

When I got home I just fell on my bed and I passed out. I slept for three days straight. By the time I woke up on the third day all I could think about was blood. It was as if there was something inside me screaming blood! blood!! blood!!!, I tried to fight it but I couldn't beat it. And since I woke up at night around 9 pm I decided to go to a nightclub.

When I got there I got a random girl to dance with me and while on the dance floor we started kissing, and one thing led to another and we ended up in the restroom. We started kissing and while we kissed my lips ventured to her neck area and as I kissed her, suddenly my canine (which is the sharp tooth) instinctively became elongated and really sharp and without thinking I bit her neck and sucked some blood from her. She tried to get me off her neck but since I have now become super strong I over powered her and sucked some more blood.

I kept sucking until she passed out then I hid her in stall and ran away. While on my way home all I could still think about was blood. And right now all I can still think about is blood. I have locked myself in my house for the past four days. I am scared to go out, as I may end up hurting someone or even worse.

I tried calling the girl that made me become what I am and it says the number I am calling doesn't exist. I don't know what to do. I have been eating heavily for the past four days but the food can't satiate the hunger I feel... only blood can.

Any advise would really be helpful. Pastor Righteousness I need help. Lalasticlala please help me push this to front page.

your own story dosent have to end this way
embrace our LORD JESUS CHRIST and enrol urslf in the school of the Spirit

benefits of the school of the Spirit?
Know our LORD JESUS CHRIST WELL so u wont fall for fake prophets and doctrines
removes mountain of issues away from u and even if they come, its to make u stronger and so u can help someone experiencing such in the future, its a test BUT never to last long..HE will equip u with RODS that HE taught u earlier so u can overcome

Best School of the Spirit..
Bible believing church..i know just two..LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS and KOINONIA ministry
house fellowship especially Winners own on saturday, highly enriching and u get to ask questions
testimonies
personal retreats
christian books and messages
walking in the Spirit by saying bye bye to canality so Holy Spirit can speak
reducing noise around u and midnight prayers

1 Like

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yes u just write epilogue of vampire diaries grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Skyfornia(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
You be Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by TheStakeHolder(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Super story.
From the stables of Wale Adenuga Production.
We are nothing but pencils in the hand of God.

lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by oz4real83(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Silver stake to the heart, exposure to the sun, crucifix and holy water are cures to your problem grin. Abi somebody will need to transform to a werewolf, just like in Vanhelsing, before somebody go fit take you on? angry grin. Thank God we don't need electricity to produce all I mentioned above, they are readily available to cure you grin cheesy. The first girl's bite to your lips didn't turn you to a vampire, you needed to suck her blood again to become a vampire cheesy cheesy, you need to go and rewatch your film again, your blood must be very strong, kotinu angry grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by dawnomike(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
I would have said your story was a lie but for somethings I have witnessed here on Lagos island... Nobody will believe you.

So please, seek spiritual help cos your the only one that understands your battles. That is, if your story is for real.
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Dottore: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ok
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Suspect1: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrman1999:
Good morning all.

useless noise

1 Like

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Go & drink HIV patients blood. That's when you ll know vampire na fiction.
Your head sabala like okada seat.
You had the temerity to come here & feed us kids story. You should be fed with only lebu garri for one year make kwashiorkor finish you.
Danbanza damboroba, aturu anuofi, olori gbeske!

4 Likes

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Yes u just write epilogue of vampire diaries grin

I'm being serious... this is not a joke
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Skyfornia:
You be Mumu man

What is mumu about the things I have written here?
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Super story.

From the stables of Wale Adenuga Production.

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of God.

lipsrsealed

Why do you people on this platform always laugh at people's pain? SMH
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Karhma: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

your own story dosent have to end this way
embrace our LORD JESUS CHRIST and enrol urslf in the school of the Spirit

benefits of the school of the Spirit?
Know our LORD JESUS CHRIST WELL so u wont fall for fake prophets and doctrines
removes mountain of issues away from u and even if they come, its to make u stronger and so u can help someone experiencing such in the future, its a test BUT never to last long..HE will equip u with RODS that HE taught u earlier so u can overcome

Best School of the Spirit..
Bible believing church..i know just two..LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS and KOINONIA ministry
house fellowship especially Winners own on saturday, highly enriching and u get to ask questions
testimonies
personal retreats
christian books and messages
walking in the Spirit by saying bye bye to canality so Holy Spirit can speak
reducing noise around u and midnight prayers

Ur problem plenty pass Nigeria own o.
Somebody is catching cruise and u can't understand the joke.

1 Like

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
oz4real83:
Silver stake to the heart, exposure to the sun, crucifix and holy water are cures to your problem grin. Abi somebody will need to transform to a werewolf, just like in Vanhelsing, before somebody go fit take you on? angry grin. Thank God we don't need electricity to produce all I mentioned above, they are readily available to cure you grin cheesy. The first girl's bite to your lips didn't turn you to a vampire, you needed to suck her blood again to become a vampire cheesy cheesy, you need to go and rewatch your film again, your blood must be very strong, kotinu angry grin

I didn't say I became a Vampire when she sucked my blood, I said I became a Vampire after I sucked her blood. Read again before you comment.

Also, I don't want to die. I just want a solution. Exposure to the sun only gives me migraines like I mentioned in the post and I doubt crucifix or holy water would be of any help.
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
dawnomike:
I would have said your story was a lie but for somethings I have witnessed here on Lagos island... Nobody will believe you.

So please, seek spiritual help cos your the only one that understands your battles. That is, if your story is for real.

Do you mind sharing some of those unbelievable things you have witnessed on the Island? It might be of help to my situation.
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
Go & drink HIV patients blood. That's when you ll know vampire na fiction.
Your head sabala like okada seat.
You had the temerity to come here & feed us kids story. You should be fed with only lebu garri for one year make kwashiorkor finish you.
Danbanza damboroba, aturu anuofi, olori gbeske!

Your unbelief doesn't surprise me. I was just like you until it happened to me.
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Karhma:

Ur problem plenty pass Nigeria own o.
Somebody is catching cruise and u can't understand the joke.

What makes you think I am joking?
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Story, story, ..... story!
Uncle please tell us a "fake story".
Joker shocked

1 Like

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrman1999:

Can you see your reflection in a mirror? If yes, you haven't yet turned to a full-fledged vampire. If no, opari shocked

1 Like

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrman1999:

Your unbelief doesn't surprise me. I was just like you until it happened to me.
Go n drink cow blood. Go to the nearest abattoir.
Vampires aren't real. If you are craving for blood, it's cos of the lust & you illusion with watching film. You ll die, forget about spending 200 years.
Instead of giving people bite wounds before you are arrested or lynched. Get regular supply of cow blood or be killing chickens regularly n extract the blood. After all blood meal is proteinous.
If you near human again I m sorry to tell you that you ll end up getting lynched.

1 Like

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Story, story, ..... story!
Uncle please tell us a "fake story".
Joker shocked

I hope what has happened to me happens to you also so you'll know i'm not lying.
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Can you see your reflection in a mirror? If yes, you haven't yet turned to a full-fledged vampire. If no, opari shocked

I don't understand. What does seeing my reflection in a mirror have to do with anything?
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrman1999:

I don't understand. What does seeing my reflection in a mirror have to do with anything?

Apparently, vampires can't see their image in a mirror. You're not a vampire if you had to ask wink

2 Likes

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Go n drink cow blood. Go to the nearest abattoir.
Vampires aren't real. If you are craving for blood, it's cos of the lust & you illusion with watching film. You ll die, forget about spending 200 years.
Instead of giving people bite wounds before you are arrested or lynched. Get regular supply of cow blood or be killing chickens regularly n extract the blood. After all blood meal is proteinous.
If you near human again I m sorry to tell you that you ll end up getting lynched.

I can manage animal blood but human blood is sweeter and more satisfying... I still can't get the sweetness of that girl's blood out of my mind.. I believe that if I had waited a while longer I would have drained her of blood..
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Apparently, vampires can't see their image in a mirror. You're not a vampire if you had to ask wink

How do you know that vampires can't see their image in a mirror? Are you one? Or do you know one? Please say only what you know and stop spreading false information.
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrman1999:

How do you know that vampires can't see their image in a mirror? Are you one? Or do you know one? Please say only what you know and stop spreading false information.

You don't need to be rude. Do your research.
Google is your friend.

I'm bowing out of this thread. Good luck. Bloodsucker.

1 Like

Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrman1999:

I can manage animal blood but human blood is sweeter and more satisfying... I still can't get the sweetness of that girl's blood out of my mind.. I believe that if I had waited a while longer I would have drained her of blood..
Confirmed. You v been f eding us with fiction.
Thunder fire your lips, teeth & pric k!
Everybody, this is a thread created by q childish vampire fantasising boy.
Ignore with disdain!
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrman1999:

Why do you people on this platform always laugh at people's pain? SMH

Which pain Rubbish cooked up story.
Re: I Think I May Have Become A Vampire by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
Confirmed. You v been f eding us with fiction.
Thunder fire your lips, teeth & pric k!
Everybody, this is a thread created by q childish vampire fantasising boy.
Ignore with disdain!

I am telling you mt experience and you are condemning me? Is it my fault that I find human blood more appealing than animal blood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS / Only For Those Who Know Their Bibles: Old Testament Stories / The Beauty Of Mathematics, And Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.