Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

"Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS (1354 Views)

Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / If We Are God's Children, Why Would He Send Us To Hell Forever For Sinning? ? / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Jamestaiwo: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
"Nobody goes to hell for sinning, you only go to hell for rejecting Jesus."

— Apostle Joshua Selman.

Click the link below to watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arhJlZweCC8

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by ChinemeremFidel: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is the truth

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Jamestaiwo: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
ChinemeremFidel:
This is the truth

It is Truth. Yes, I agree with you
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by ChinemeremFidel: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jamestaiwo:

But what if you are a chronic sinner and you are in Christ and love God nko?

I believe if you love Christ,we will do away with sin

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Ekrenji: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
Because rejecting Jesus is a sin, the greatest sin

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Righteousness2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Don't let Grammar deceive you.
Unbelief is a Sin. It will take you to Hell!
Lying, stealing, gay, lesbian, fornixation, Adultery, etc are sins. They will take you to Hell.

We all were born as sinners. REPENTING from our sins and Embracing JESUS Christ is what makes us Heavenly candidate.

If you Don't repent from your sins and Wickedness! Don't Deceive yourself with Grammar, you will not Make Heaven.

Heaven is a Holy place. The eyes of LORD to behold Iniquity.
REPENTANCE IS THE KEY.
Even after you have been Saved! You must repent from Every sin you fall into.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by AntiChristian: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Anyways I accept Jesus as a human and not God!

I believe he's a messenger to the children of Israel.

I reject him as God, God's son or one in Trinity with God!
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Nezzjnr: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Please if you are a Christian... Ask God for the gift of Discernment and Read your Bible always because wetin dey comot from pulpits nowadays ehn.... You might end up getting confused and you might feel serving God is difficult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Jamestaiwo: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
ChinemeremFidel:

The answer to this is very simple.
If sin should take Man to hell, this means Christ just died for Nothing. This can't be so. By Implication, Once saved is forever saved. Jesus death destroyed the Nature of Sin in Man. The Act of sin will be reducing as the nature has been dealt with.

In this regards, There is one thing to do
2 Corinthians 3:18
[18]But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The More we look ourselves through the Knowledge of Christ in the rightly divided word of Truth, the more we are changed to the Image of Christ.

Don't stay away from Teaching of God's word, because that is only what can change a Man. The Word is just like Light, as you depend and open your heart to it, it reveals the darkness in Man. That is how God's Word reduce the act of sin in Man.

As a Man grows spiritually, sin loses value.

I would like to recommend this Pastoring Teacher to You. Dr Abel Damina.

Listen to His Messages. You will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by advanceDNA: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
ChinemeremFidel:
This is the truth

Whats the difference.??..if u keep of sinning.. u reject jesus and his commandment...

jesus even said he will tell some people on that day ...."go away from me you workers of iniquity"

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by OVB123: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Please if you are a Christian... Ask God for the gift of Discernment and Read your Bible always because wetin dey comot from pulpits nowadays ehn.... You might end up getting confused and you might feel serving God is difficult.
The truth of the matter is that christians no longer fear God, and churches are no longer helping issues at all. My candid advise for everyone is that we should serve God with all our heart and do that which is right in his sight.
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Jamestaiwo: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
AntiChristian:
Anyways I accept Jesus as a human and not God!

I believe he's a messenger to the children of Israel.

I reject him as God, God's son or one in Trinity with God!

Who is this

Please don't ever quote unbiblical thing again in my post here.

How do you read your Bible.
Jesus is God.
Philippains 2 vs 5 AMP:Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]
AMP:Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained,

Colossians 1:15
[15]Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

1 Timothy 3:16
[16]And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Never Post again what you can't defend.
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by bobestman(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
He has a point. He is talking abt the endtime msg rev 14:6, 18:1, matt 24 that would be preached to all on earth even the dead will rise to hear it. This msg is not the lies taught in your churches today. You all would be there. Your acceptance or rejection of it is what guarantees eternal life or death. This is where the pastor is driving at. Your sins are not counted cos all are in sin till that day. You all believe an impostor messiah and god of the world who will and have decieved many. That day you will see the true messiah and weep for your ignorance. There is no one righteous. All are in sin and will all stand naked bf him that day. This is why you are told to forgive untill 7*7*7, till that day all will be gathered to hear that everlasting msg. It is what will save or condemn anyone. All are in isi, blindness, ignorance, sin. The one who believe the wrong messiah, a thief and even a fornicator are all sinners. That day will humble all
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jamestaiwo:
"Nobody goes to hell for sinning, you only go to hell for rejecting Jesus."

— Apostle Joshua Selman.
See Foolishness! These rats are always attempting to skew the narrative in order to keep the gullible thoroughly deceived. undecided

Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 20 - and His friends are those who do as He says - John 15 vs 14. What this means is that anyone who claims to love Jesus Christ and is born-again as a result, but chooses to disobey Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments does not love Jesus Christ, and is hence an enemy of Jesus Christ. Sin, as explained by Jesus Christ is disobedience of His teachings and commandments. So clearly, those who live in sin, are not of Him and make themselves His enemy by their sins; they are those who are bound for hell in the Kingdom of God. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
ChinemeremFidel:
This is the truth
He is lying to you! Your refusal to obey Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments which is sin is the main reason why you will end up damned. Jesus Christ made that fact abundantly clear in His teachings that those of His flock who He considers His enemies are those who refuse to do as He commands. undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jamestaiwo:
It is a lie! Jesus Christ is instead the Truth of God! undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
ChinemeremFidel:
Jesus Christ said if you are a chronic sinner you do not love Him and are His enemy. It is made simple as that in His Gospel teachings. Loving Jesus Christ is not by mouth but by deeds. undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ekrenji:
Because rejecting Jesus is a sin, the greatest sin
That is a lie fed to you by these lying men you call pastors and mogs. The greatest sin isn't rejecting Jesus Christ. First of all, Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear in His teachings that not everyone can have him, to begin with, so rejecting Him-- refusing to believe in Jesus Christ - is not a sin. undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Napata77: 4:55am On Dec 24, 2022
SO, ALL OF YOU FOLKS POSTING THIS JESUS CRAP...

WHAT IF YOU HAD BEEN BORN AND RAISED IN JAPAN?

OR CHINA?

OR INDIA?

OR SAUDI ARABIA?

OR SOKOTO OR KANO BY NORTHERN PARENTS?

WOULD YOU ''KNOW AND ACCEPT JESUS''?

DO YOU KNOW THAT 99% OF THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THAT ALTERNATIVE WORLD I JUST LISTED, DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT 'JESUS'?

AND IF YOU TELL THEM TO CONVERT, THEY WILL REJECT IT OUT OF HAND?

WHY SHOULD THEY DROP EVERYTHING THEY'VE BEEN RAISED FROM CHILDHOOD TO BELIEVE, AND BELIEVE YOURS?

WOULD YOU ACCEPT ANYONE TRYING TO CONVERT YOU TO ANOTHER RELIGION, SAY SHINTOISM?

OR TAOISM, OR BUDDHISM, NO MATTER HOW GOOD AND 'TRUE' ITS PROPONENTS TELL YOU IT IS?

OF COURSE YOU WILL REJECT IT, WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO 'GET TO KNOW' THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE RELIGION, LIKE YOU DEMAND THEY LEARN ABOUT (AND THEN ACCEPT) 'JESUS'.

WHAT SORT OF GOD DO YOU WORSHIP THAT CONDEMNS PEOPLE TO HELL BASED ON ACCIDENTS OF BIRTH?

HOW COME YOU GET THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING BORN IN A CHRISTIAN ENVIRONMENT, WITH NO NEED FOR A PAINFUL CHANGE OF RELIGION?

HOW COME 2 BILLION CHINESE HAVE TO ABANDON THEIR RELIGIONS AND CONVERT TO YOURS OR RISK ETERNAL DAMNATION?

I MEAN, IF THIS IMPORTED GOD YOU WORSHIP DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANNG OF FAIRNESS AND EQUITY, OF WHAT USE IS HE?

RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkiee: 5:02am On Dec 24, 2022
Napata77:
SO, ALL OF YOU FOLKS POSTING THIS JESUS CRAP... WHAT IF YOU HAD BEEN BORN AND RAISED IN JAPAN? OR CHINA?OR INDIA? OR SAUDI ARABIA? OR SOKOTO OR KANO BY NORTHERN PARENTS? WOULD YOU ''KNOW AND ACCEPT JESUS''? DO YOU KNOW THAT 99% OF THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THAT ALTERNATIVE WORLD I JUST LISTED, DO NOT NOW THE FIRST HING ABOUT 'JESUS'?

AND IF YOU TELL THEM TO CONVERT, THEY WILL REJECT IT OUT OF HAND? WHY SHOULD THEY DROP EVERYTHING THEY'VE BEEN RAISED TO BELIEVE, AND BELIEVE YOURS? WOULD YOU ACCEPT ANYONE TRYING TO CONVERT YOU TO ANOTHER RELIGION, SAY SHINTOISM? OR TAOISM?

WHAT SORT OF GOD DO YOU WORSHIP THAT CONDEMNS PEOPLE TO HELL BASED ON ACCIDENTS OF BIRTH? HOW COME YOU GET THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING BORN IN A CHRISTIAN ENVIRONMENT, WITH NO NEED FOR A PAINFUL CHANGE OF RELIGION?

HOW COME 2 BILLION CHINESE HAVE TO ABANDON THEIR RELIGIONS AND CONVERT TO YOURS OR RISK ETERNAL DAMNATION?

I MEAN, IF THIS IMPORTED GOD YOU WORSHIP DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANNG OF FAIRNESS, OF WHAT USE IS HE?
I see! You are equally as ignorant as the religious folks you pretend to counter is the reason for your rants. undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Napata77: 5:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
I see! You are equally as ignorant as the religious folks you pretend to counter is the reason for your rants. undecided

IF YOU'VE NOTHING SUBSTANTIVE TO SAY, TAKE A HIKE.
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkiee: 5:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Napata77:

IF YOU'VE NOTHING SUBSTANTIVE TO SAY, TAKE A HIKE.
By this,I take it to mean that you suppose that you have said something substantive here? undecided

As irritating as it is to watch the religiously gullible folks around here, it is also irritating to watch equally ignorant non-religious zealots who come by often to attack them. undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Napata77: 5:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
By this,I take it to mean that you suppose that you have said something substantive here? undecided

As irritating as it is to watch the religiously gullible folks around here, it is also irritating to watch equally ignorant non-religious zealots who come by often to attack them. undecided

Of course what I said is highly substantive. The point is about religious tolerance. The need for christians and muslims to accept that if there is an even averagely intelligent Creator out there, he would not be sending people to 'hellfire' because he objects to the stye of worship they use to engage him. ''Oh he worshiped me through Muhammed rather than Jesus, so I'll make him suffer in eternal hellfire, even though he was born in a region where every man and his dog worships me through Muhammed!''

It's about these two faiths dropping this demented ''our way is the only way'' crap.
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by ChinemeremFidel: 5:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Jamestaiwo:

The answer to this is very simple.
If sin should take Man to hell, this means Christ just died for Nothing. This can't be so. By Implication, Once saved is forever saved. Jesus death destroyed the Nature of Sin in Man. The Act of sin will be reducing as the nature has been dealt with.

In this regards, There is one thing to do
2 Corinthians 3:18
[18]But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The More we look ourselves through the Knowledge of Christ in the rightly divided word of Truth, the more we are changed to the Image of Christ.

Don't stay away from Teaching of God's word, because that is only what can change a Man. The Word is just like Light, as you depend and open your heart to it, it reveals the darkness in Man. That is how God's Word reduce the act of sin in Man.

As a Man grows spiritually, sin loses value.

I would like to recommend this Pastoring Teacher to You. Dr Abel Damina.

Listen to His Messages. You will thank me later.

Thank you
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkiee: 5:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Napata77:
Of course what I said is highly substantive. The point is about religious tolerance. The need for christians and muslims to accept that if there is an even averagely intelligent Creator out there, he would not be sending people to 'hellfire' because he objects to the stye of worship they use to engage him. ''Oh he worshiped me through Muhammed rather than Jesus, so I'll make him suffer in eternal hellfire, even though he was born in a region where every man and his dog worships me through Muhammed!''

It's about these two faiths dropping this demented way of thinking.
All I see you doing is demanding they follow your ideas instead of that which they hold to. So I wonder which of you is more ignorant... the religious folks who don't even understand what they claim to believe or you who think it makes sense to insist your opinion should be worth more. undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Napata77: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
All I see you doing is demanding they follow your ideas instead of that which they hold to. So I wonder which of you is more ignorant... the religious folks who don't even understand what they claim to believe or you who think it makes sense to insist your opinion should be worth more. undecided

Think like a grown-up.

''My ideas'' are about religious tolerance, and ending the stupidity of thinking there is only one 'right way' to observe religion in a multicultural world.

It is that stupidity, practiced principally by christianity and islam, that has led to so much death, hatred and strife on the Earth, so it's a DAMN GOOD IDEA TO ditch it.
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkiee: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2022
Napata77:
Think like a grown-up.
''My ideas'' are about religious tolerance, and ending the stupidity of thinking there is only one 'right way' to observe religion in a multicultural world.
It is that stupidity that has led to so much death, hatred and strife on the Earth, so it's a DAMN GOOD IDEA TO ditch it.
Now you are not making any sense whatsoever! Are they, by telling you that you are headed to hell if you do not accept their ideas, murdering folks? undecided

Are the being intolerant by telling you the god they choose to believe in will throw you in hell if you don't believe in him? You attack their belief, yet you think you are more tolerant than they are? You proclaim your belief is better than theirs yet you want us to believe you are better than those you attack. undecided

Maybe you ought to really consider the meaning of religious tolerance before you continue. undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Napata77: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Now you are not making any sense whatsoever! Are they, by telling you that you are headed to hell if you do not accept their ideas, murdering folks? undecided

They are doing worse than that. They are invalidating all other cultural approaches to engaging the Divine, save theirs.

That's an abomination. It is wicked, selfish, counterproductive, and leads to strife.

Muslims who've been made to think that non-muslims are 'infidels', I mean, that is just pure evil.

As evil as christians who dismiss non-christians as 'heathen'.

OTHER RELIGIONS DON'T DO THIS, apart from maybe Judaism, their brother faith.

Other religions do not proseletise, evangelise, or canvas for members.

They quietly respect the religious choice of others.

Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are the main barbaric culprits.
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkiee: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2022
Napata77:
1. They are doing worse than that. They are invalidating all other cultural approaches to engaging the Divine, save theirs. That's an abomination. It is wicked, selfish, counterproductive, and leads to strife.

2. Muslims who've been made to think that non-muslims are 'infidels', I mean, that is just pure evil. As evil as christians who dismiss non-christians as 'heathen'.

3. OTHER RELIGIONS DON'T DO THIS, apart from maybe Judaism, their brother faith. Other religions do not proseletise, evangelise, or canvas for members. They quietly respect the religious choice of others.
Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are the main barbaric culprits.

1. For Pete's sake, how? undecided

2. So? undecided

3. I honestly don't understand what you are arguing. They are barbaric got casting down other beliefs yet here you are casting their belief down in order to push yours. Am I missing something here? undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Napata77: 5:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. For Pete's sake, how? undecided

USE YOUR DAMN HEAD. When a christian tells a Shintoist that if the Shintoist doesn't accept Jesus, he would burn in hellfire for eternity, he is telling the Shintoist that he's been wasting his time all these years, being a Shintoist, even though he was born into it.

2. So? undecided

3. Why can't you simply face your own religion then? undecided

I don't have a religion.
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkiee: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2022
Napata77:
USE YOUR DAMN HEAD.
I don't have a religion.
You don't? undecided

So what was that about invalidating access to the "Divine" about? And why then do you pretend to lobby against the barbaric religions on behalf of those you consider nonbarbaric? undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Napata77: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You don't? undecided

So what was that about invalidating access to the "Divine" about? And why then do you pretend to lobby against the barbaric religions on behalf of those you consider nonbarbaric? undecided

I believe in the Divine, or the Source, or Creator, and I speak to him/her.

I know there is more to life than our temporal 5 sense reality as humans reveals.

I choose not to be in a religion, as I see no need for it. But for those who DO decide to be religious, they owe it as a responsibility to society to not disrupt our peace by making outrageous claims about their religious exclusiveness and the hell-bound destiny of non-converts. Such doctrines must be abolished or radically re-interpreted by their clergy for the world to know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! / Unity and Religion / God Has A Positive Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.