Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Can I Migrate To Canada As A Heavy Equipment Operator? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Migrate To Canada As A Heavy Equipment Operator? (645 Views)

Which Of These Two Careers Can Help Me Migrate To The US? / Car Operator Returns N888,000, Passport To Passenger At Lagos Airport / Simple Ways On How To Migrate To Mtn Beta Talk ? ▷ Betatalk Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Migrate To Canada As A Heavy Equipment Operator? by Ankapaige: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Can I migrate to Canada as a Heavy equipment operator?

Yes, You Can! Heavy equipment operators are on the Canadian NOC List under code 7521 and are eligible to move to Canada. Despite many Heavy equipment operators migrating to Canada over the past few years, Heavy equipment operators are still in high demand across Canada on both a National and Provincial basis. Every occupation on the Canadian NOC List is assigned a code and the code for those looking to migrate to Canada as a Heavy equipment operator is 7521. This is also known as the NOC Code for Heavy equipment operators Immigrating to Canada.

According to the NOC Classification Schedule the code for Heavy equipment operators moving to Canada states Heavy equipment operators operate heavy equipment used in the construction and maintenance of roads bridges airports gas and oil pipelines tunnels buildings and other structures; in surface mining and quarrying activities, and in material handling work. They are employed by construction companies heavy equipment contractors public works departments and pipeline logging cargo handling and other companies.

How much does a Heavy Equipment Operator make abroad?

As of Apr 4, 2022, the average annual pay for a Heavy Equipment Operator in the United State is $44,815 a year.

Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $21.55 an hour. This is the equivalent of $862/week or $3,735/month.
The majority of the Heavy Equipment operator's salaries currently range between $33,500 to $50,000 with top earners making $62,500 annually across the United States. The average pay range for a Heavy Equipment Operator varies greatly (by as much as $16,500), which suggests there may be many opportunities for advancement and increased pay based on skill level, location, and years of experience.

Benefits of Training with Equilog

*Global certificate from hardhat institute in the U.S
*Job Assistance.
*Internship program and
*Professional C.V design.

Visit any of our offices.

Office Address

Royal Building Office (4th floor) KM 25 Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank Ajah

Exponential Hub 1A, Akin Osiyemi street off Allen Avenue, Ikeja

Abuja office*
Office 105, 1st floor, Novare Central Mall, Dalaba Street, wuse Zone 5 Abuja.

1 Share

Re: Can I Migrate To Canada As A Heavy Equipment Operator? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ankapaige:
Can I migrate to Canada as a Heavy equipment operator?

Yes, You Can! Heavy equipment operators are on the Canadian NOC List under code 7521 and are eligible to move to Canada. Despite many Heavy equipment operators migrating to Canada over the past few years, Heavy equipment operators are still in high demand across Canada on both a National and Provincial basis. Every occupation on the Canadian NOC List is assigned a code and the code for those looking to migrate to Canada as a Heavy equipment operator is 7521. This is also known as the NOC Code for Heavy equipment operators Immigrating to Canada.

According to the NOC Classification Schedule the code for Heavy equipment operators moving to Canada states Heavy equipment operators operate heavy equipment used in the construction and maintenance of roads bridges airports gas and oil pipelines tunnels buildings and other structures; in surface mining and quarrying activities, and in material handling work. They are employed by construction companies heavy equipment contractors public works departments and pipeline logging cargo handling and other companies.

How much does a Heavy Equipment Operator make abroad?

As of Apr 4, 2022, the average annual pay for a Heavy Equipment Operator in the United State is $44,815 a year.

Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $21.55 an hour. This is the equivalent of $862/week or $3,735/month.
The majority of the Heavy Equipment operator's salaries currently range between $33,500 to $50,000 with top earners making $62,500 annually across the United States. The average pay range for a Heavy Equipment Operator varies greatly (by as much as $16,500), which suggests there may be many opportunities for advancement and increased pay based on skill level, location, and years of experience.

Benefits of Training with Equilog

*Global certificate from hardhat institute in the U.S
*Job Assistance.
*Internship program and
*Professional C.V design.

Visit any of our offices.

Office Address

Royal Building Office (4th floor) KM 25 Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank Ajah

Exponential Hub 1A, Akin Osiyemi street off Allen Avenue, Ikeja

Abuja office*
Office 105, 1st floor, Novare Central Mall, Dalaba Street, wuse Zone 5 Abuja.

what of a good job for woman? i await your feedack
Re: Can I Migrate To Canada As A Heavy Equipment Operator? by Ankapaige: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, a female can be employed as a heavy equipment operators, especially abroad because female operators are very few.

(1) (Reply)

Skills Development / Nurse Section (scarced Anytime I See Blood) / Work At Home Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.