Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Yet Another Evidence Of Jesus Divinity In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yet Another Evidence Of Jesus Divinity In The Bible (183 Views)

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet Another Evidence Of Jesus Divinity In The Bible by Steep(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Another evidence of Jesus divinity in the bible is the use of 'I AM', I AM HE'.

One of the ways Jehovah used to describe himself is the use of 'I AM', 'I AM HE'.

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jesus could have said before Abraham was I but rather he used a present tense instead of a past one. This is the way yahweh used to describe his being.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Re: Yet Another Evidence Of Jesus Divinity In The Bible by cornelboy(f): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
What information was Jesus passing to them?

2 Likes

Re: Yet Another Evidence Of Jesus Divinity In The Bible by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2022
What a childish way of interpreting scriptures grin grin grin grin
Jesus divinity is not the problem the problem is the confusionist Trinity doctrine with different variations grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yet Another Evidence Of Jesus Divinity In The Bible by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Why not use an Interlinear or Modern Bible translation free from bias

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Evidence Of Jesus Divinity In The Bible by Steep(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
Why not use an Interlinear or Modern Bible translation free from bias

The 'I am' is used by yahweh to describe is being, Jesus describe himself as the 'I am'
Re: Yet Another Evidence Of Jesus Divinity In The Bible by Janosky: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Steep:

The 'I am' is used by yahweh to describe is being, Jesus describe himself as the 'I am'

The Jews says Exodus 3:14 "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh" meaning "I will be who/what I will be."
Meanwhile, Hebrew language has no present tense "I am".

But Trinitarian devotees CHANGED Exodus 3:14 to "I Am" to claim Jesus is @ Exodus.
Acts 3:13, the disciples knows that Jesus Christ is NOT "I Am"

John 8:38, two beings are "I Am"?
grin grin grin grin ;

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Anambra State Government Marks The Church Of Prophet Emeka Ohanaemere / The Essence Of Christ's Death For Us / A Fatal Moment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.