Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration (67957 Views)

2023 Declaration: "Osinbajo Is Extremely Incompetent" - Adeyanju Warns Nigerians / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by helinues: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Helinues you don hear news. Straight from horse mouth, d news don break O! I tell you say make you check your email. You dey form ostrich.

See you don't want me to have your time cos you won't like it

Stop mentioning me. I won't warn you again
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Onosh: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM/

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-sends-message-to-osinbajo-over-2023/
It's about getting hot in here...Tinubu has never been known to play by the rules..
Osinbajo just drew a battle line
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
If Tinubu did not handle Osibanjo declaration very well, it will hamper APC chances in Lagos. Tinubu should watch what he will say in public gatherings.
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by michoim(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
Of course Osinbanjo is not his son.
Tinubu has his son, Osinbanjo has his father.
Right...lol
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
He is right, the current VP is not his son and the VP has the constitutional right to aspire to be the president of Nigeria.

My thumbs down to both of them anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Godstiger(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's about time all this ancestors step aside and go enjoy their spoilt of war

1 Like

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Manny21: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yes now. Baba egbe mo iye omo e is a popular Yoruba proverbial retort.
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by HomorBj(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
This people are playing a game the electorates the dont know about yet,banter,trolling,name callings has started, I won't be surprised if Tinubu eventually turns out to be osinbanjo or Ameachi financier in this presidential race

2 Likes

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by SmartPolician: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
If Prof. Yemi Osinbajo eventually wins, one thing he must do in Lagos is to work with the governor to end thuggery in the state. These touts are causing a lot of nuisance.

Good luck to him, Rotimi Amaechi, Dave Umahi and Peter Obi. I need Donald Duke to join the race as well. That man is an excellent leader.

4 Likes

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Ayomi90: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
Of course Osinbanjo is not his son.
Tinubu has his son, Osinbanjo has his father.
Will the unity stop the war going on in the East or North?

1 Like

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by abbey621(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Greyworld:
So if Osinbajo eventually wins and performs well hope Tinubu supporters won't come back to say he makes men and kings.

Meanwhile: For one Empire to Rise another Must Fall.

If this if that blah blah blah........Has he been sleeping for 7 years? Abi which kind rubbish talk be this!

1 Like

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Abbeytoy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Greyworld:
So if Osinbajo eventually wins and performs well hope Tinubu supporters won't come back to say he makes men and kings.

It's what it's... Politics 101
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by PEXBlog(f): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
In politics, loyalty is the key to scale up the ladder. Now, I understand why the late Abba Kyari is seen as an insensitive personality to the Nigerian citizens. He was a loyal servant who only danced to the tune of his master-Buhari. He never outshine his master. But Osinbajo case is different, he is a badstabber who is only going on a wild goose chase.

P. S: What am I saying self, who knows maybe this is a political abracadabra or an 'arrangee' between Tinubu or Osinbajo sef. Never trust Nigerian politicians and the Nigerian news media channels.
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by donbenie(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Seyi Tinubu is 36 for God's sake!

Wetin this man dey talk?
Metaphor..
He was speaking metaphorically..

3 Likes

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by MartinsD12(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Realist12: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Greyworld:

on who's mandate is Osinbajo the current vice president?

1 Like

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by LegacyB: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Seyiemath:
LIKE FOR OSINBANJO

SHARE FOR TINUBU
I clicked like. But Osinbajo doesn’t even need this likes and shares.

1 Like

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by jrusky(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo is not his son its Seyi the Lagos chief land grabber his son.

Osibanjo has his own father.
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by uncletunsman: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Seyiemath:
LIKE FOR OSINBANJO

SHARE FOR TINUBU

How is your request for like and share relevant to the main issues on ground!

Grow up old model young boy

2 Likes

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by MrSly(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
I like the steps of Osinbajo. If only Ambode had half of Osinbajo's ball a drug Baron wouldn't have chased a sitting governor out of office. Meanwhile both Osinbajo and Tinubu should rest. Apart from being ineligible and incompetent they should also remember that Obasanjo from Southwest was the first Democratic president of this country, after whom Yaradua succeeded him until his demise and was succeeded by Good luck Jonathan from South south. So right now it is the turn of the south once again, the only unrepresented zone is Southeast. They should have their chance to rule Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by airsaylongcome: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Wetin this man dey talk?

I was gobsmacked to read Jaga say he doesn’t have a son old enough to run for president. How old was Tony Blair when he ran for PM? How old was Zelensky? All those Nordic countries have had PMs at 35 years old. Goes to show these old goons think we are a geriatric gerontocracy. Sad sad sad that Jaga thinks Seyi Tinubu at 36vis not old enough to aspire to be president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by AngelicBeing: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Wetin this man dey talk?

By the way ;

This 2023 Presidential race go sweet Shaa.

Tinubu 1.23 odds

Osinbanjo 2.45 odds

Atiku 1.95 odds

Saraki 8.25 odds

Wike 4.76 odds

Peter Obi 3.85 odds

Moghalu 47.5 odds

Sowore 34565684545875326788544864323 odds

Bet wisely. cheesy
Gbam grin
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Yorubanza: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yorubas hate themselves...

They are not united at all, always fighting against each other. What a shame?

Yorubas are their own enemies

Tueh!
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Y'all have the privilege to do as you like cos I no fit curse una for now as I dey fast....

Once fasting don end, I go resume my cursing spree on you bastards!

Na small time e remains. sad sad
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Tingotoe: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
I just hope Osibanjo is Buhari's preferred candidate cos this Tinubu is just not it

2 Likes

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by ivolt: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
tunapawizzy:

thats to tell you his mindset..he thinks a young man has no right to rule ......the man has lost it...I am a Yoruba man but i am happy this is happening...God will send confusion to the camp of the enemies and i hope the people will have sense for once and use that opportunity to vote a candidate that can the job done.....it cant be that difficult
Stop looking for miracles or saints, it doesn't apply to government.
Smart politics is about choosing the least bad candidate.

1 Like

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by cobsol(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Wetin this man dey talk?

By the way ;

Tinubu 1.23 odds

Osinbanjo 2.45 odds

Atiku 1.95 odds

Saraki 8.25 odds

Wike 4.76 odds

Peter Obi 3.85 odds

Moghalu 47.5 odds

Bet wisely. cheesy

Not funny
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Realmi: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Wetin this man dey talk?

By the way ;

Tinubu 1.23 odds

Osinbanjo 2.45 odds

Atiku 1.95 odds

Saraki 8.25 odds

Wike 4.76 odds

Peter Obi 3.85 odds

Moghalu 47.5 odds

Bet wisely. cheesy
seyi is not his biological son, they are family
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by almarthins(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Greyworld:

That won't be the Yoruba I know. It is tinubu that they re going to give the position to. Yemi osibanjo, amechi etc knows this but na trick them play again. Like tinubu didn't go unopposed.
Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by abel619: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
In all civilized democracy, Osinbanjo as the Vice President, has the first choice of refusal of the presidential ticket.
What is betrayal here, because he chose to express his inalienable rights to the office of the president.
Pls he has done the right thing.

Enough of all this emotional blackmail abeg.
The time is now �

4 Likes

Re: “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration by Karemarealty288(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Time to play dirty don reach.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.