Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? (356 Views)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? by Speak2klein: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Have you had any bad experience ordering from an online vendor?

Share with us let’s learn.
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? by Speak2klein: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Can’t wait I to hear your stories
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? by olamidedivotee(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
This happened around December 2022, when my uncle send a Laptop and PS2 (Laptop bag inclusive) to me via a Nigeria Logistic company.
He'd already took the picture of everything before handing it over to the logistics agency. When I received it from the delivery man, to my greatest shock, the laptop bag is not there anymore. I asked him about the bag, he told me he didn't get any bag.
I picked my phone and tell my uncle about it, he was very angry about it. But as a person who is already happy and don't want anything to spoil my joy, I collect the gadgets from him quietly and went on to buy a Packo bag.
That is how I carried the laptop and PS2 home in a packo bag all the way from my Bus stop.
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? by Kriss216: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Avoid any online vendor with "Dm for price".

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? by Legalcriminal: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
So I wanted to join the trend of face mask, I checked Jumia and saw one beautiful piece. Omo naso I take order only them to deliver one nonsense I can even sew with my hand.

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? by vastolord4(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
No need to explain just know that it ended in "what I ordered vs what I got"
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? by Benbisco(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
olamidedivotee:
This happened around December 2022, when my uncle send a Laptop and PS2 (Laptop bag inclusive) to me via a Nigeria Logistic company.
He'd already took the picture of everything before handing it over to the logistics agency. When I received it from the delivery man, to my greatest shock, the laptop bag is not there anymore. I asked him about the bag, he told me he didn't get any bag.
I picked my phone and tell my uncle about it, he was very angry about it. But as a person who is already happy and don't want anything to spoil my joy, I collect the gadgets from him quietly and went on to buy a Packo bag.
That is how I carried the laptop and PS2 home in a packo bag all the way from my Bus stop.

This 2022 wey we dey like this abi another one been don come?
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? by Parmzhelp: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Well, I had a crazy experience as well.

Ordered a dress for my girlfriend, it ended up being almost completely different from what we saw. It was embarrassing because it was supposed to be a surprise gift.
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor? by damosade(m): 3:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Don't ever order for leather shoe on jumia or konga..it will end in premium tears.
I ordered for one nice shoe., I was sent kokoka.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery / Leave Our Husbands Alone , Married Women Protest In Owerri / Taken down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.