Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) (46199 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by jaybenugo: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dMzrzZ24I8

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife Over Infidelity In The U.S. (Photo, Video)

A U.S-based Nigerian couple are trending online after they got into a heated altercation over alleged infidelity, IGBERETV reports.

In a viral clip, the man can be seen confronting his wife identified as Chinenye for allegedly cheating on him and infecting him with sexually transmitted diseases.

A source familiar with the incident reports, “This man has lived in the U.S for so many years and recently travelled to Nigeria to get married to Chinenye. He brought her over to the U.S so that they could start a family.

He recently discovered that for over a year, his wife has been living a dark lifestyle by jumping from one man’s bed to another for horizontal tango. According to him, she engages in this act whenever he’s at work especially during his night shifts. He caught her red handed and confronted her as it became clear where his STD came from.

However, he has asked her to leave his house and go reside with any of her numerous lovers before he does something drastic.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cij0cxurAnw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by jaybenugo: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
More

3 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Omihanifa: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
this kind thing dey pain sha. See as the old man dey vex and he’s shouting chineye.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Beremx(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Marriage matter tire pesin. How many pesin wan chuk mouth inside?
Madam carry STD give Oga and she feels no remorse about it.
They should better divorce before someone dies because of marriage

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Helpout12345: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Another December wife from Nigeria to abroad. This one is even olosho December wife.

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Richy4(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
That's just sad... She kept on repeating I don't need you... what a lady on a mission...
Take her abroad as a Caterpillar, Immediately she settled in, she became a beautiful butterfly...

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
'You hit me'
'You said I should bet'
Wahala no dey finish cheesy
These people were once in love oo. Two married people fucking outside. One Bleep pass the other, e come dey vex.
Everybody shld gettaat biko

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by H0didon(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
He's a foolish old man. I used to think that old men are wise now i understand better when they say even foolish people grow old grin.

He was in USA, instead of him to stay there and be focused laslas he go find better person. Instead he came down to hellfire with boldness and wife a Hoe. Can you imagine??
Left small haven to hell to marry a problem undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "It is better to be single than to be married to the wrong person".

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by sisisioge: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Honestly, this wahala has become phenomenal especially amongst half baked imported wives. Once they arrive abroad and hear that women's rights are truly protected, they start playing the evil cards! Too much heard and seen so tey, marriage is becoming a thing of the past.

Chineyen surely sounded half baked. Women like her would marry men they do not find appealing just to escape naija poverty or mark marriage register. The end is not always good. Once their needs are met, said husbands have lived their usefulness niyen.

In all, let's just pray to have good people as partners, both men and women. Sometimes, the men are the ones bringing out the demons in their women too! It is well jare.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by sisisioge: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
H0didon:
He's a foolish old man. I used to think that old men are wise now i understand better when they say even foolish people grow old grin.

He was in USA, instead of him to stay there and be focused laslas he go find better person. Instead he came done to hellfire with boldness and wife a Hoe. Can you imagine??
Left small haven to hell to marry a problem undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "It is better to be single than to be married to the wrong person".

Hmmm....we are warm blooded and always want companionship. Besides, the winter period na wahala, I heard. The guy probably thought he could tell his family to look for a "good" woman from his village for him....he trusted his cultural and homegrown values. The ones with him in the US already know their rights and their culture is "different". The ones at home call him Obim with bended knees. Poor guy didnt see it coming embarassed. Surprisingly, oyinbos don't pull the "I'm a woman and can destroy you" ticket as much as the foreigners pull it. The mostly still manage to stay amiable with their ex spouses unlike us. It is well fa.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Watched the video and tears was rolling out of my eyes,men doesn't deserve what some women dish out for them,a man gave you a chance to a better life outside the shores of Africa and you decided to LovePeddler around in appreciation to him,what exactly is the man's crime??the audacity of the adulterous woman is inexplicable, would she have so much courage to challenge her husband knowing fully well what she is if they were both in Africa,that man's life is in a critical danger,if he doesn't die out of Bp,the LovePeddler he calls a wife could kill him.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Helpout12345: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
I hope they are still freshly married before the old man discovers this, so that she can be thrown to the street where she belongs empty handed.

Otherwise, she will even collect part of the equity of the man's property and spousal support on top.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
jaybenugo:
You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife Over Infidelity In The U.S. (Photo, Video)
How old the woman be cause this man looks pretty old.. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Helpout12345:
I hope they are still freshly married before the old man discovers this, so that she can be thrown to the street where she belongs empty handed.

Otherwise, she will even collect part of the equity of the man's property and spousal support on top.
LOL.... See this one. undecided

4 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
I can't stay in the US or any other country oversea and come back to marry in my continent. The question is don't they have good girls to settle down with oversea? Some men are just too naive 4 my liking.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:25am On Sep 17, 2022
He married someone that will kill him. The reason why it is advisable for you and your partner to go for std test and medical tests before and after marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Mbom

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2022
sad CHINENYE sad lipsrsealed.biafrans pipu and tewtew cool.No wo shocked sad! Dem caught KANU on top of one Hairy pus lipsrsealed that year.

ShortIGBOman and distribution of Gono

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BATified2023: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2022
A
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Suspect33(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2022
When you come across a woman that's brazen in her stupidity and defiance of male authority, there's a weak man in her life...

Weak men are a pandemic to any society and until this issue is addressed and rigid masculinity is brought back into society, women and children will continue to go haywire.

Ps. You don't exchange words with a woman

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Mercury12(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Pelo o cheesy
Naija women will switch from loyal sweet wolf to lioness soon as they move in with their naija husband overseas.
Naija men no wan marry oyibo because of most of their attitude. Naija women too dey switch to oyibo lifestyle soon as them reach there.
Lol
Naija guys are confuse. This breakfast go reach everybody last last.
Let me hand this mic over to feminist that claim only men cheats grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Mindlog: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Downside of hanging on to a cheating spouse, be it male or female though no where in this particular video, did I hear Gonorrhea (unless I missed it and should be referred to the part).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Too bad. Be matured and leave the woman alone. All this noise doesn't solve anything asides high blood pressure. No dey carry woman matter for head.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by rusher14: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2022

Why Chineye give the old man gonorrhoea abi gonokakus?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Realmi: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2022
grin grin...this storry don reach here

Wat u order versus wat u got grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2022
grin

Mennnnnnnn, that's a real deep shiit grin. Uncle dey para because of ordinary gonorrhea wey him wife give am like agbado and ewa...

When the trust is broken be it in a relationship or marriage,na issues like these go dey come up from time to time...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Declan360(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2022
Wow.. Thats serious! I pray for his healing.
Nairalanders, i dnt know who's reading this comment, but if u ever come across this, pls save a soul in dire need. Pls help me with 5k to solve a very pressing health challenge pls.
Been out of job for 4-months now, having suffered retrenchment. I'm ashamed to come & beg for help but i lack options. Pls, people save me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by tydi(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2022
I'm sure she was fvcking a fellow niggro over there to have infected the man with gonorrhea cus whites don't harbour such cheap diseases In their body.
Now I get the full gist by na mumu dey marry!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex After Child Birth / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.