Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu (30520 Views)

APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by TheDemola: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7073057/2023-bola-tinubu-meets-apc

The National Leader of All Progressives Congress and presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, has explained why he met with members of the Progressives Governors Forum on Monday.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that Tinubu met with the APC governors at the Kebbi State Governor’s Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja, hours after Vice President Yemi Osinbajo declared his intention to succeed the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) in 2023.

The governors in attendance include Governors Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, Bababjide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos, Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano, Gboyega Oyetola of Osun, Mai Mala Binu of Yobe, Simon Lalong of Plateau, Abubakar Badaru of Jigawa, amongst others.

The meeting came less than 24 hours after Osinbajo hosted the governors at his Aguda House residence on Sunday evening; where he disclosed his intention to run for the APC presidential ticket.

But briefing newsmen after the meeting, the former Lagos State Governor noted that he met with the governors to seek their support for his ambition to become Nigeria’s president.

“My mission here is to seek collaboration, support, and encouragement of my party, the APC, for my ambition to become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as a replacement for President Muhammadu Buhari after his tenure,” he said.

When asked about Osinbajo’s declaration and 2023 ambition, Tinubu said, “I don’t have any son grown up enough to make such declaration.”

https://punchng.com/2023-why-i-met-with-apc-govs-tinubu/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Malory: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
This Opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief should just shut up. No one cares about why he met the useless governors. He is just wasting his time chasing shadows

310 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by God1000(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's nothing more than desperation and jealousy.

Today is supposed to be all about Osinbajo, why are we hearing so much about tinubu?

Me and my ménage will vote for Yemi Osinbajo, he has the expertise and requisite skills for the job

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by yuping(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
undecided they was a time they will engage themselves in close door meeting without telling us anything after we ask, now they are even telling us without asking.
No matter what you do make sure you unsit APC if possible PDP should not smell the throne.
They are both cancer they should be cut out.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Massiveglory: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
I think he called them to look them eyeball to eyeball and ask them if they saw they saw that Rotimi ameachi 100m dash, and what it means.
That rotimi ameachi100m dash is a retirement message to tinubu.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by trutharena: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
This Opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief should just shut up. No one cares about what he told the useless governors. He is just wasting his time chasing shadows

Meth addicts won't cease to amaze sane minds.

A candidate is lobbying the support of delegates you are here crying. Shouldn't you be campaigning for Obi Pandora?

278 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:
It's nothing more than desperation

To move to a higher level.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by fyneguy: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
This Opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief should just shut up. No one cares about why he met the useless governors. He is just wasting his time chasing shadows

Lol e pain am.

Pele

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Malory: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
trutharena:

Meth addicts won't cease to amaze sane minds.

A candidate is lobbying the support of delegates you are here crying. Shouldn't you be campaigning for Obi Pandora?
Only a big thief will support a fellow big thief like him

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Frigga13: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu is a joker

He even have to lobby Buni and Baguda ..after failed coup
That’s political shamelessness

And this people seated will deny him delegates and ticket

Nairaland should document all Tinubu and Yoruba acts of desperation for his ambition

Because after all this Apc no give am ticket and he decamps ...OMG..

Till then he must be on ballot .

Must!

Power to the people

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Naijanascam: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yes you met with them while they met with YEMI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by CTee1: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Bugatie(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
It’s Peter Obi all the way !

Any one who wishes Nigeria well will support a Peter Obi presidency!

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bullion van thief!!! If you like, meet with all the African presidents, the fact is that you will end up as president of Iragbiji Town Union. No sane human will support your type come 2023. Let only people from amala and ewedu republic vote for you

On the mandate of Mr Peter Obi we stand!!!

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Topmaike007(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
this anambra man wetin concern you

Is Peter Obi better than him,if you call him thief what did he steal or stole From you?

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by SecretReporter(f): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Everything about this man is all lies, Anyway Amaechi 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by SIMONEKPA7: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
smiley
We are extending our sit at home to Lagos state
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Enjoykoko: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
This pissing old man should go and retire in peace.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Jankro7797: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
djdjdj
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jagaban 2023 sealed, done and dusted insha Allah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by VoiceofDPeople: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is the man for the job.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is our choice. The man has the knowledge and will to fix Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Seyiemath(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
NOBODY SHOULD VOTE FOR THIS OLD FROG

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by SageTravels: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
“My mission here is to seek collaboration, support, and encouragement of my party, the APC, for my ambition to become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as a replacement for President Muhammadu Buhari after his tenure,” he said.

At some point, I was feeling no one will declare when Tinubu declared but from what I am seeing, it seems like no one is scared of him ooo grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu by Abbeyme: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
To promise some more goodies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora / President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.