Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign (27314 Views)

Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by 07kjb: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Peter Obi-tuary?
Joke of the century.
The lying Chinese man will not even get 10 percent of PDP vote at the convention.
When it's all said and done, it will still be Tinubu vs Atiku.
Tinubu will prevail.

OBi is better than the best in your region EWU
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Hector09(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na who be the female nairalander wet die
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by chatinent: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Buhari inko?
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Brian47(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
What have they done other than to collect salary and then warm the bench??
Execpt one guy that lies too much and don't even know what "VPN" is upon he's the minister of information.
Make them resign
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by ovie8200: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Osinbajo is the next president of Nigeria. Done and dusted.

What has he achieved over the last 7 years? Just name three things he has achieved. All he do is sweet talk but no achievement. I wonder what he'll campaign on. He is useless as his boss!

Word of advice to APC aspirins. Never say you want to continue on with the useless terrorist Buhari legacy. It automatically translates you want more Nigerians to die daily without action, increase poverty, continue with the depreciation of the naira, continue with romancing the terrorist called bandits, etc. Because illiterate Buhari didn't achieve anything for almost 8 years of his presidency.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Mooh247: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
We stand gidigba with Peter Obi!!!

We cannot afford to have a bullion van criminal as president. It's too risky.

And you think you made sense

Anyways make I dash you like wey you find come

Pandora Pit Obi no fit even win senatorial election for Anambra State
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by house10s2: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
him wan die there else who go dey fund him treatment
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by UncommonLogic: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
[[s]quote author=07kjb post=111854838]

OBi is better than the best in your region EWU[/quote][/s]
Even a malu has higher IQ.
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by iswallker(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingphilip:
I hope the TAG will ask the vice president too to resign immediately.

I think the Court of Appeal have said the attorney general shouldn't expunge the said section in the electoral act so we are expecting mass resignation soon.

The ideal thing is actually for them to resign knowing that whatever portfolio they're presently holding will greatly suffer if they pursue their ambitions together with being in the portfolio.

But this is Nigeria where they prefer to manipulate to the end sha. Nothing will surprise anymore.

vice president not a political appointee -he is elected therefore not affected by the law - try dey read before first to comment rush

tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Kilef05: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Still seeking for which position??
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by SledgeHammerer: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
They'll only put their party at risk. Let them not resign. Greed!
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Kilometres: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingphilip:

I think the Court of Appeal have said the attorney general shouldn't expunge the said section in the electoral act so we are expecting mass resignation soon.

The ideal thing is actually for them to resign knowing that whatever portfolio they're presently holding will greatly suffer if they pursue their ambitions together with being in the portfolio.

But this is Nigeria where they prefer to manipulate to the end sha. Nothing will surprise anymore.

You no go school?

Is the Vice President a political appointee?
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by BJanta: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingphilip:

Your understanding is low. They are talking about political appointees and not political office holders. And once a court ruling is appealed ,the status quote remains. So the law is holding. Those who are talking know what they are talking about.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by bayelsaowei(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Boy boy ministers..
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by adelaja70(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
07kjb:

OBi is better than the best in your region EWU
Keep quite!!!!.. Who is that SCAM better than?
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Realist12:
Osinbajo declaration exonerated Tinubu name to be honest , now we all can see he's actually on a different path, Buhari/Osinbajo tenure was tainting Tinubus image as the man with the midas touch. All the governors he supported to the post did well , I mean all the governors he supported gave their people a unique kind of governance we all saw their results . But this Buhari/osinbajo is a colossal failure . We all can agree that Tinubu wasn't a part of the governance as Osinbajo is clearly a betrayal. And one of the the main point used by antagonistic is that Tinubu was instrumental to their emergence. I doubt Buhari self will support Osinbajo what does he want to introduce that he couldn't do as vice .
[/s]

Tales by moonlight
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by willyo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
PDP present Peter Obi

APC should bring forth Osinbajo

And let Nigerians decide.

Its Amaechi vs Obi. That's the right choice of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by 07kjb: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=07kjb post=111854838]

OBi is better than the best in your region EWU[/s]
Even a malu has higher IQ.
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.

Them never use this one for ritual u ain't worth living
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol who would resign.

Nigeria politicians

I swear they won't. This is Nigeria they would rather manipulate the system to soot their favor
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by willyo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
ShobayoEmma:

Na u dust am? Una don run leave Tinubu? Amaechi all the way
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by 07kjb: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
adelaja70:

Keep quite!!!!.. Who is that SCAM better than?

He is better than who ever u are presenting AFONJA
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by willyo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
We stand gidigba with Peter Obi!!!

We cannot afford to have a bullion van criminal as president. It's too risky.

I stand with u on this one but with one leg. No Tinubu but Amaechi all the way
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by EBEk101(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please someone should enlighten me what is godswill akpabio contesting for ?
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Funny headline.

I bet some of us don't know that nobody is under any pressure, they know that heaven will not fail if they don't resign.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Analyst7: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Go put am der
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
osibanjo had better run again as vp to tinubu, half bread is better than none grin
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Nonexisting: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Realist12:
Osinbajo declaration exonerated Tinubu name to be honest , now we all can see he's actually on a different path, Buhari/Osinbajo tenure was tainting Tinubus image as the man with the midas touch. All the governors he supported to the post did well , I mean all the governors he supported gave their people a unique kind of governance we all saw their results . But this Buhari/osinbajo is a colossal failure . We all can agree that Tinubu wasn't a part of the governance as Osinbajo is clearly a betrayal. And one of the the main point used by antagonistic is that Tinubu was instrumental to their emergence. I doubt Buhari self will support Osinbajo what does he want to introduce that he couldn't do as vice .
Shifting goalpost again. Who do you people this thing? sad

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by yyba: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Is vice president position an an appointment or elective position? Too many kids in nairaland
kingphilip:

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Osanoghodua1: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
For Osinbajo to have declared means he has the backing of his boss. Tinibu is gone
9ja nor be Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Chants "Obi" As Sensitive Election Materials Arrive Calabar / Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.