Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign (27339 Views)

Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by UncommonLogic: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
07kjb:

[s]Them never use this one for ritual u ain't worth living
[/s]
Lagos lagoon awaits you.

RiP.
BYE
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by ofuonyebi: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
There is no pressure on any of them to resign at all at all
one thing is sure for these guys,
ministers in Buharis cabinet are like 6 & 7
therefore, wherever the dead bodies are,
there the vultures gathers their tents for the feasts
shameless political jobbers
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by folks4luv(f): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Are you thinking about starting a news blog but you don't want to start from the scratch?

Newsnownow.com.ng is available for sale (plus a Facebook page with over 6k likes).

Interested? Reach out to folukemiogundiran@gmail.com
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Heavensent01(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
We stand gidigba with Peter Obi!!!

We cannot afford to have a bullion van criminal as president. It's too risky.

Pthief obi is the least presidential candidate, even wike will get vote than the small tiny voice thief
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by 07kjb: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
UncommonLogic:
[/s]
Lagos lagoon awaits you.

RiP.
BYE

I'm not the person u can joke me EWU.Your mates are asking for a better Nigeria and u are here ranting
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Kaiser20: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
If Osinbajo should resign, Buhari should appoint Tinubu as interim Vice president till May 2023 so that he can enjoy a little bit of Aso rock Villa before joining his ancestors soon, time is not on Tinubu's side again
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Folapass(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingphilip:
I hope the TAG will ask the vice president too to resign immediately.

I think the Court of Appeal have said the attorney general shouldn't expunge the said section in the electoral act so we are expecting mass resignation soon.

The ideal thing is actually for them to resign knowing that whatever portfolio they're presently holding will greatly suffer if they pursue their ambitions together with being in the portfolio.

But this is Nigeria where they prefer to manipulate to the end sha. Nothing will surprise anymore.
VP is not an appointee
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Lovelive: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lies say the Oracles and the Mighty One in Heaven.

Nothing like APC ( Association of Professional Criminal ) shall ever come closer to that seat again and again and again.

Mark it down now.

ShobayoEmma:
Osinbajo is the next president of Nigeria. Done and dusted.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Sannisege: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
2023 is Tinubu vs Atiku and Tinubu will win it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Sannisege: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaiser20:
If Osinbajo should resign, Buhari should appoint Tinubu as interim Vice president till May 2023 so that he can enjoy a little bit of Aso rock Villa before joining his ancestors soon, time is not on Tinubu's side again
Is time on your own side? How are you sure Tinubu will not outlive you?
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Yankee101: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
If they don't resign they'll open the door to court challenges for any future victory
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Mayeldah(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
APC itself as a party should even resign

We are tired of their incompetence!
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by ibechris(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
APC will lose many states in Nigeria.

They will lose Ebonyi....because of the powerful men in that state. Sam Egwu and Amyim pius.

They will lose Osun state hand down.

They will lose Cross river state.

They will lose Niger state.

They will certainly lose the Presidency.

The North will not vote massively for the south and this will favour the PDP massively especially if Atiku is the one representing the PDP.

Watch and see...Apc will also lose Kwara state just the way the won it.

Kogi state may likely fall to the PDP this time and Katsina will go to the PDP.

After the APC consensus comes the biggest crisis that will destroy the party. There would be anti party activities just like it was done during the time of the PDP.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by justice2010: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Realist12:
Osinbajo declaration exonerated Tinubu name to be honest , now we all can see he's actually on a different path, Buhari/Osinbajo tenure was tainting Tinubus image as the man with the midas touch. All the governors he supported to the post did well , I mean all the governors he supported gave their people a unique kind of governance we all saw their results . But this Buhari/osinbajo is a colossal failure . We all can agree that Tinubu wasn't a part of the governance as Osinbajo is clearly a betrayal. And one of the the main point used by antagonistic is that Tinubu was instrumental to their emergence. I doubt Buhari self will support Osinbajo what does he want to introduce that he couldn't do as vice .

I am not saying tinubu is not a good politician but he was a tool used by the Nigerian retired generals the real cabals to regain power when jonathan had broken loose from his dog chain. Obasanjo dismantled pdp from within with his key allies decamping to apc where his fellow retired general buhari and former head of state was waiting to be the next civilian president. Why i know that corruption is a major problem in our society these retired generals are the reason Nigeria will forever go backwards because they will do anything to stay relevant as not to lose their riches or be put in jail. See as all the presidential aspirants have to run to them to seek their approval. We have so far enjoyed 23 years of civilian rule since 1999 but 15 years out of it has been 2 retired generals obj and buhari, while yaradua the younger brother of another general and defacto number to obj was also president until his untimely death. Even though jonathan has no military associations he was made vice president because he was chosen by obj and after yaradua's death he became president in line with the constitution. Osinbajo has no political will and he will be caged like a local dog. A pastor who claims to be a man of God and could not even lead his people to grace as the number 2 citizen of this country. He is more scared of the cabal than using his so called calling to God to put this country on the right path. Nigeria is not the UK, US, Germany or France and the only two people that have the political will to rule and face the true cabals is Tinubu or Atiku the rest will be yes men put by them. Use one of them as president and add a young vp who can learn what is needed to reposition the most populace black nation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by sojayy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
PDP present Peter Obi

APC should bring forth Osinbajo

And let Nigerians decide.

Has Nigerians ever decides
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Franchise21(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingphilip:

I think the Court of Appeal have said the attorney general shouldn't expunge the said section in the electoral act so we are expecting mass resignation soon.

The ideal thing is actually for them to resign knowing that whatever portfolio they're presently holding will greatly suffer if they pursue their ambitions together with being in the portfolio.

But this is Nigeria where they prefer to manipulate to the end sha. Nothing will surprise anymore.
This cannot affect the Vice President as he was elected and not an appointee as the act prescribes
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Udemzy05: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Resign after just how many months left?
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Monday60655(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingphilip:

Osinbajo position as the vice president is not an appointment, he is on elective position.
Note, I am not supporting either of them, I only wants to clarify you based on your comment.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
To be Frank,Tinubu and Atiku are the most powerful democracts to rule this country in true democractic way.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
justice2010:

I am not saying tinubu is not a good politician but he was a tool used by the Nigerian retired generals the real cabals to regain power when jonathan had broken loose from his dog chain. Obasanjo dismantled pdp from within with his key allies decamping to apc where his fellow retired general buhari and former head of state was waiting to be the next civilian president. Why i know that corruption is a major problem in our society these retired generals are the reason Nigeria will forever go backwards because they will do anything to stay relevant as not to lose their riches or be put in jail. See as all the presidential aspirants have to run to them to seek their approval. We have so far enjoyed 23 years of civilian rule since 1999 but 15 years out of it has been 2 retired generals obj and buhari, while yaradua the younger brother of another general and defacto number to obj was also president until his untimely death. Even though jonathan has no military associations he was made vice president because he was chosen by obj and after yaradua's death he became president in line with the constitution. Osinbajo has no political will and he will be caged like a local dog. A pastor who claims to be a man of God and could not even lead his people to grace as the number 2 citizen of this country. He is more scared of the cabal than using his so called calling to God to put this country on the right path. Nigeria is not the UK, US, Germany or France and the only two people that have the political will to rule and face the true cabals is Tinubu or Atiku the rest will be yes men put by them. Use one of them as president and add a young vp who can learn what is needed to reposition the most populace black nation.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Obansy112(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Story for the gods..
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Ubongikouwem: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Whether Amaechi resigns or not., He is the next president of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Prettygirl200(f): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
I honestly don't see y Nigerians are arguing concerning this presidency of a thing, it's a very simple thing, APC should bring osinbsnjo PDP should bring peter obi let's Nigeria decide.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by duullie88(m): 3:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Is it that we lack leaders or people with capacity, that people who have served with nothing to show for it, dey get mind say dem still wan contest for a different leadership position... Truly the laws are tailor made to suit the elites
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Visasolution048: 6:18am On Apr 12, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Okay
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Olabode211: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2022
it is getting interested now.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by GreyLaw(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2022
yyba:
Is vice president position an an appointment or elective position? Too many kids in nairaland

What are you saying? Osinbajo was voted alongside Buhari. His position isn't an appointment. He stood the election with his principal, Buhari. All the ministers are appointees, and they have to resign their posts. Whether appointee or elective, they should are to resign their positions in order to campaign.

They may decide not to, as this is Nigeria, but the law says they should.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by yyba: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2022
GreyLaw:

What are you saying? Osinbajo was voted alongside Buhari. His position isn't an appointment. He stood the election with his principal, Buhari. All the ministers are appointees, and they have to resign their posts. Whether appointee or elective, they should are to resign their positions in order to campaign.

They may decide not to, as this is Nigeria, but the law says they should.
what rubbish are you typing? Is vice-president federal republic of nigeria position an appointment ?
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by GreyLaw(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2022
yyba:
what rubbish are you typing? Is vice-president federal republic of nigeria position an appointment ?

Calm down. You are angry while typing. Read my post again I clearly said the VP is NOT an appointee because he contested the election with Buhari. He occupies an elective position.

I just found out it is only public office holders who are appointees that should resign before contesting for an elective position.
Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by yyba: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2022
GreyLaw:

Calm down. You are angry while typing. Read my post again I clearly said the VP is NOT an appointee because he contested the election with Buhari. He occupies an elective position.

I just found out it is only public office holders who are appointees that should resign before contesting for an elective position.
comrade grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign by Ferrous(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kaiser20:

VP cannot resign, that office is captured in the new electoral act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi / Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.