Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola (327 Views)

Fodil Iwo / Who Knows The Brother Called SALAFY In Iwo, Osun State / Sheik Yusuf Refutation On Asrau, Fodil And His Prison Ordainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Before I make my refutation on this boi fodil..

I will like his partners in crime to explain that nonsense this boi did.

If I talk now.. they will say a don start again
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Is aregbsola a Muslim?
Why fodil carry arabs go meet him?
Who are those arabs?
Although fodil is not a Muslim (default in aqeedah)
He doesn't know the rulings on photo abi?
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Leader of Tablig is even in the picture
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fodil is as filthy as sarafa
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by AntiChristian: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wetin concern us with all this nonsense rantings?

Call them and tell them. Stop backbiting!
Person you can't stand with and address you're here calling your boy!

Arrogant man at your age!

Continue to act like the angels recording deeds!
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:
Wetin concern us with all this nonsense rantings?

Call them and tell them. Stop backbiting!
Person you can't stand with and address you're here calling your boy!

Arrogant man at your age!

Continue to act like the angels recording deeds!

Only Muslims are allowed to comment.

Please go to your christian section
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by AntiChristian: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
You'll get sense when you're 50 or dead!

Islam of abuse, hatred and filth is what your Jabata mallam brought.
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Before I make my refutation on this boi fodil..

I will like his partners in crime to explain that nonsense this boi did.

If I talk now.. they will say a don start again

Where is the picture jàre
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
yGoodman:

Where is the picture jàre

Ask them foodil blind follower. Na them dey keep pictures and dey snap pictures for phone
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Ask them foodil blind follower. Na them dey keep pictures and dey snap pictures for phone

How I go come believe you now?
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
yGoodman:

How I go come believe you now?

If you like believe me .. if you like don't. It's your choice
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

If you like believe me .. if you like don't. It's your choice

Ọ̀ ní dalil jàre
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by wolesmile(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed, So you no dey snap picture, and you no dey carry picture... Why do you have a pix on your profile? I bet you don't carry and ID card too. Or it could be that yours does not have a pix.
Do you spend money? Maybe yours don't have pictures on them sha.

Wait wait wait... Did the Holy Prophet (SAW) and the Sahaabahs use social media during their time? I thought you were supposed to treck from town to town to propagate your creed.
I bet you have a bank account too o. No passport photo in it, abi?
One day you'll want to embark on pilgrimage to Mecca too o. You better waka, or make you use horse. Anabi ati awon Saabe o wo moto, bee ni won o gun plane.
Highest level of hypocrisy...
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2022
wolesmile:
NeoWanZaeed, So you no dey snap picture, and you no dey carry picture... Why do you have a pix on your profile? I bet you don't carry and ID card too. Or it could be that yours does not have a pix.
Do you spend money? Maybe yours don't have pictures on them sha.

Wait wait wait... Did the Holy Prophet (SAW) and the Sahaabahs use social media during their time? I thought you were supposed to treck from town to town to propagate your creed.
I bet you have a bank account too o. No passport photo in it, abi?
One day you'll want to embark on pilgrimage to Mecca too o. You better waka, or make you use horse. Anabi ati awon Saabe o wo moto, bee ni won o gun plane.
Highest level of hypocrisy...

Your ignorance speaks volumes
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by wolesmile(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Your ignorance speaks volumes

Look at this boy...
Who is ignorant here?
Aláìmọ̀kan...
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
wolesmile:

Look at this boy...
Who is ignorant here?
Aláìmọ̀kan...

Laughing..

You that you don't know the judgement and Dhoruroh of photo will understand aqeedah?

Laughing
Re: Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
These guys are fraud

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't See Anything Wrong In Blasphemy / Why The Prophet (saw) Wives Could Not Remarry After His Death / Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.