Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

He Is Not My Son, Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Is Not My Son, Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Presidential Ambition (211 Views)

Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Not My Son, Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Presidential Ambition by MeritFola12: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
APC National leader, Bola Tinubu has Reacted to Osinbajo Presidential Ambition after the second meeting with APC governors

According to...

https://naijareporters.com/2022/04/11/i-do-not-care-about-osinbajos-candidacy-tinubu/

Re: He Is Not My Son, Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Presidential Ambition by Mickykarim: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truly. He is not old enough to birth such grownup.

About time SURROGATES and GODSONS expresses inherent REBELIOUS tendencies and bare the fang of a BACKSTABBER. Remember, the VP has constitutional right to aspire and contest the presidency of the republic. The morality of it would be the question. RUMOURS PRETENSE and SPECULATIONS of an agreement and or arrangement would also be a factor for consideration here, if there ever was any.

THE RANTS ABOUT CONTINUING AND COMPLETING THE AGENDA AND PROGRAMS OF HIS BOSS SUGGESTS THE BUILD UP OF PRESSURE FROM NO-GOODERS AND EVIL MACHINATIONS AGAINST A FORMIDABLE FORCE OF THE PARTY HAS COME TO PLAY TO PRESENST AND PROJECT AN UNWILLING CANDIDATE. WHO NIETHER CONVASED, NOR CURRY THE POSITION.

Is the VP telling us he has come to continue INSECURITY and other shortcomings of the administration he was party to. He also ranted on about 12 other agenda of the current government which has not come into fruition in the seven years of their tenure.

THE IDEAL THING FOR HIM WOULD HAVE BEEN TO TAKE ABOUT TWO OR THREE MOST PRESSING ISSUES TO MAKE AN AGENDA INSTEAD OF NUMEROUS MORIBUND TOPICS. CONTINUITY OF FAILED PROJECTS IS NOT AN ADVISEABLE AGENDA FOR ANY SERIOUS POLITICIAN. A MISCALCULATION AND A FALTERING STEP.

Any discerning mind would see through the DECEIT HASTY declaration by Prof. Osibanjo.

HE IS UNPREPARED UNSERIOUS PUSHED AND LURED UNTO A POTENTIAL DISATROUS POLITICAL DEATH KNELL.

I have once averred and still do. MILITARY COUP HAD BECOME THE VOGUE ON THE PLANET OF AFRICA. With PDP in a zoning cauldron and now, the APC appearing smarting from a supposed agreement. The dice is cast for a turbulent political exercise to fuel excuses for the little minds in khaki. I hope everyone can still recall the REVERSALS of certain policy of the VP in the absence of President Buhari on certain security personnel.

NIGERIANS SHOULD GET READY FOR NOT TOO GOOD DRAMA.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas We Know!!! Rochas 2023!!!! / Hon Saheed Adefarasin Betrays Ijede Yet Again / Top Academics Across The Country Endorse VP, Offer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.