Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Rochas We Know!!! Rochas 2023!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas We Know!!! Rochas 2023!!!! (208 Views)

Rochas We Know!!!!!!! Rochas We Know!!!! / Rochas We Know!!! Rochas For President 2023 / Notice To Nigerians To Be Weary Of Rochas We, Democracy Advocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas We Know!!! Rochas 2023!!!! by SuperMarioEgbe: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2022
Growing up with poor parentage made me know the realities that accompany poverty.
The realities of having to sleep on an empty stomach while still having no hope of the next day's meal.
The reality of knowing that like one's parents, there is a possibility of things never getting better.
The sorrow caused by unmet needs cannot be quantified and that is why I have dedicated my life to alleviating the suffering of as many as I can.
This I have done as a private citizen via the Rochas Foundation and many other humanitarian programs that operate on personal funding. With a presence in all six geo-political zones of Nigeria and over 25,000 graduates as of the last count, the Rochas Foundation has as its vision the goal of giving free standard education to at least 10 million indigent children across Nigeria and by extension; Africa.
This I did in my time as the Governor of Imo State through both infrastructural and human capital development in every strategic sector of the state.
It is this passion that has informed my desire to run for the office of the President of our dear nation.
I remain unsatisfied as long as my nation has 14.5 million out-of-school children.
I remain unsatisfied that the media term a nation as great and blessed as Nigeria as the world's poverty capital.
I remain unsatisfied as long as insecurity is the order of the day.
I know more can be done.
And with your support, in the New Nigeria, this nation will once again rise as a unicorn amid the world's nations.

#ROCHASWEKNOW #ROCHAS23

Re: Rochas We Know!!! Rochas 2023!!!! by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2022
Small yansh dey shake o
Tinubu junior, you that want to privatise imo political office to your family office...you can come and say this after handling over the imo assets you privatise
Re: Rochas We Know!!! Rochas 2023!!!! by appishani1(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbajo we know osinbajo 2023

1 Like

Re: Rochas We Know!!! Rochas 2023!!!! by ufuosman(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Peter Obi we know
Re: Rochas We Know!!! Rochas 2023!!!! by LordLugard1: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Rochas should drop his ambition and help one of Igbo brother such as peter Obi or Umahi
Re: Rochas We Know!!! Rochas 2023!!!! by suffering: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
I don tire for illiterates. Osinbajo, abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Simon Harry Dies / Breaking: Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Joins Ancestors / Yahaya Bello Buys 100 Million NGN APC Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.