Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate (1359 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by dizon: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Obi 2023 any time, any day

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by RuddyFusion(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi
Osibanjo

In that order

If PDP fields OBI.and APC fields Yemi, I will vote for OBI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by RuddyFusion(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Aufbauh:

Yessooo it's same Peter Obi who was whipping up sentiment when Gov. Fashola then sent all lagos destitutes to their home town, and many more.

I won't say much because Obi himself knows he's going nowhere. Even if he contest unopposed in Nigeria general he won't secure the needed winning percentage.

Keep on consoling yourself by calling every anti Pandora elements as Tinubu protégé.
FYI, my Crown Prince just declared his intention today & Obi can't stand him even in an election whichever.

Keep your opinion to yourself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Is Obi Pandora Boreholes a candidate? cheesy

Star Boy Osinbobo is our next president. Know this and know peace. cool
[/s]

Shut up
Osinbajo wey no even win his PU in VI Lagos as VP under Apc Lagos government.

Hahahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by farous(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
PETER OBI or nothing again

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by successmatters(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's Peter Obi

If Nigeria will ever be rescued.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by SmartPolician: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheRareGem1:
PYO... president, Pastor and prof. Yemi Osinbajo

Abeg find another pix.

That one no make sense.
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by PeaceNexus(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi
Umahi
Amaechi
Osibanjo

In that order

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Michelle70(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
PeaceNexus:
Peter Obi
Umahi
Amaechi
Osibanjo

In that order
I love these people too but I'll prefer the order to be

Amaechi
Umahi
Osinbajo
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Jostoman: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Aufbauh:
I stand solidly with Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN (GCON)!
Worthy of note are: Rotimi Amaechi & Engr Dave Umahi.

NB
Peter Obi is going nowhere.
He's a known Ipob supporter and an ethnic chauvinist. When the time comes we'll remind him of his sectional actions.
Obi is your president in 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by PeaceNexus(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
We all have our preferences. I am sure you have your reasons.

Certainly any of them will perform better than the current president.
Michelle70:
I love these people too but I'll prefer the order to be

Amaechi
Umahi
Osinbajo
Peter Obi
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Aufbauh(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jostoman:

President of Biafra online Republic okwa'aya!
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Bounceboune7: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jostoman:
no igbo man can b dere in d next 50 years

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by greatermax77(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Obi

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amaechi and Amaechi
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Shevchenkko: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
shadeze:

The same Peter Obi that you accused of killing IPOB members and dumping them in Awkuzu river is the same person that you are now turning round to accuse of being their member again You tinubu urchins are the dumbest set of things ever on earth.

That guy is something esle

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Shevchenkko: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
omenkaLives:

Both you and Asari Dokubo are mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by AroOkigbo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo is the most qualified among them
What positive impact has he made on the economy in the past 7 years as VP?
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Lovelive: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mark it down now, the one you called Obi Pandora is your next President.

We learnt our lesson as a country so not again an evil party called APC (Association of Professional Criminals)
) will govern the New Nigeria coming 2023 and no propaganda would stop Peter Obi

Modified: Our mumu don do and we are wiser now

omenkaLives:

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by SIONKPO1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
omenkaLives:

same Osinbajo that claims to be a Pastor but his Christian Brethrens are killed Everyday and he can't speak up or resign
You must high with faeces

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by SIONKPO1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
I am from South south,Obi is the Answer
*His Record as Anambra Governor is there
*His Tribe has not tasted power
*He is Young and Energetic
*He is Visionary Leader

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by omenkaLives(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
SIONKPO1:

same Osinbajo that claims to be a Pastor but his Christian Brethrens are killed Everyday and he can't speak up or resign
You must high with faeces
Oh shut up with tha childish crap. How else do you want him to "speak up" than all he has done?

Your likes simply wanted him at loggerheads with his principal, that's all.

Osinbajo is the Vice President of NIGERIA, and not the Vice president of Nigerian Christians. He is answerable to Christians as he is to Muslims, Traditionalists, and Atheists.

Get that into your thick head you bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by SIONKPO1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
Oh shut up with tha childish crap. How else do you want him to "speak up" than all he has done?

Your likes simply wanted him at loggerheads with his principal, that's all.

Osinbajo is the Vice President of NIGERIA, and not the Vice president of Nigerian Christians. He is answerable to Christians as he is to Muslims, Traditionalists, and Atheists.

Get that into your thick head you bigot.
Answer me,if your Papa is a murderer what would you do?
Remain with him or leave him
You are a clown

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Obc1234(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by ygowon: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by adekolaelect(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kulas:
Peter Obi

There is no basis comparing Peter Obi with Osibanjo and Amaechi. Nigerians know that Obi is the solution to Nigeria
Solution ko Soluble niii. I can see that this thread is anti Tinubu ... Your eyes go open when game plan start armagamating in South west politics .you all want low popular candidate from south west to make it easy for your Atikulation 2023 bcs Igbo presidency is Mirage.

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Multiplier7(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
DAVE UMAHI
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Creamz(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 12:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Osibanjo is okay,same with wike but no one will vote for obliar
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Peter Obi. Who Is Your Candidate by SweetiliciousD: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu In Oyo / Pictures From Lagos Pvc Concerts / Breaking: Asiwaju's Letter Of Validation From University...i Am SAD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.