Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Tinubu In Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Oyo (1359 Views)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In Oyo by Lanrelagboi: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
#AsiwajuInIbadan

Asiwaju in Ibadan with Governor Sanwo-Olu, Governor Ganduje, former Minister Bayo Shittu, Senator Shettima to meet with Oyo Delegates.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsFzVkWFbpo
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by successmatters(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu goes home.
Did he do it again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by itaewon: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Oya nah CITY BOY
BAT2023
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Has he gone to Ogun state.

Please ensure if visits Yewa and Igangan

hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by Urheadmaster(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
On Tinubu mandate i stand sad tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by seunmsg(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju in Ibadan with Governor Sanwo-Olu, Governor Ganduje, former Minister Bayo Shittu, Senator Shettima to meet with Oyo Delegate.

Shittu is now following Tinubu about grin grin grin

Hopefully, Tinubu will use this visit to find a way to reconcile Folarin and Adelabu’s faction. The party will suffer if they refused to work together.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by PlayMaker14: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Old Rusty Urinating Machine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by DeLaRue: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:

I saw him on Channels yesterday or so, advocating against consensus. I was surprised as he previously said he was a die hard Buharist.

With these pictures, I think he has ported to Tinubu's side.

You can't trust politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by GuyWise101(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
Did he do it again? grin
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Do what You this trouble maker grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by olasaad(f): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
Did he do it again? grin

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by Mikolo70(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Omo ibos should learn how to play politics from the Yorubas.... Oloun, i just dey pity dem, that's why they are aggressive and abusive.
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by seunmsg(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
DeLaRue:

I saw him on Channels yesterday or so, advocating against consensus. I was surprised as he previously said he was a die hard Buharist.

With these pictures, he has ported to Tinubu's side.

You can't trust politicians.

To be honest, the thing shock me. Shittu is the last person I expect to see with Tinubu. This guy actually abused Tinubu on the stage at the last APC convention when he was asked to step down for Omisore. Anyway, that’s politics.
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by Mikolo70(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

hahahahahahahahaha
Is he the vice president? What's the work of Osinbajo he put there? Respect ya old age.
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by Indispensable85(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu completely shut down Oyo state today. The love was massive. Even the teslim folarin some people claimed was for Osinbajo openly stated he's 100% standing where Tinubu stands.

Walahi the gap Tinubu will give all the other aspirants will be like light and darkness.

MikoB how far?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by DamianX: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:
On Tinubu mandate i stand sad tongue tongue tongue.

You can keep standing on his manhood for all we care
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by DamianX: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
Did he do it again? grin

Lol it's his trademark grin
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by justified007: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

hahahahahahahahaha

Ogun state was the first state he visited in the southwest and for your information he visited the 3 senatorial districts including Yewaland

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by fyneguy: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Hopefully, Tinubu will use this visit to find a way to reconcile Folarin and Adelabu’s faction. The party will suffer if they refused to work together.

Omo, e shock me o

Shittu wey be diehard Buharist. CPC guy
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by fyneguy: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:

To be honest, the thing shock me. Shittu is the last person I expect to see with Tinubu. This guy actually abused Tinubu on the stage at the last APC convention when he was asked to step down for Omisore. Anyway, that’s politics.

Lol he dey find attention. Osoba must have placated him. He's one of the stranded CPC guys in APC, which Buhari no send again lol

Many CPC guys lost out in the primaries. The smart ones have aligned with Tinubu. Tinubu only contends with new-PDP guys and some of his boys, who need Buhari's oil. Lol
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by fyneguy: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:
Tinubu completely shut down Oyo state today. The love was massive. Even the teslim folarin some people claimed was for Osinbajo openly stated he's 100% standing where Tinubu stands.

Walahi the gap Tinubu will give all the other aspirants will be like light and darkness.

MikoB how far?

Lol Teslim na BATist nah

In fact, only BATists won APC primaries in Oyo.

Shina Peller wey dey form independent guy. Dem show am pepper.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by Indispensable85(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol Teslim na BATist nah

In fact, only BATists won APC primaries in Oyo.

Shina Peller wey dey form independent guy. Dem show am pepper.

I tried to lecture some people here but hatred has blind folded them. Teslim was the star of today's visit. He said it's 99/99 delegates for Tinubu from the 33lgas of Oyo.

Some people go collect wotowoto, that's why they're beginning for consensus. Lol.....

As for shina peller, he thinks politics is like club business? He overrated himself. How can you go and face a seasoned politician like senator fatai Buhari? Lol.....he got a bloody nose.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by Warlord12(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter OBi for president or TINUBU anyone sha undecided
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by osinbanjoisaliar: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
itaewon:
Oya nah CITY BOY

BAT2023
DIRTYBOY
BAT2599?
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by osinbanjoisaliar: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

I tried to lecture some people here but hatred has blind folded them. Teslim was the star of today's visit. He said it's 99/99 delegates for Tinubu from the 33lgas of Oyo.

Some people go collect wotowoto, that's why they're beginning for consensus. Lol.....

As for shina peller, he thinks politics is like club business? He overrated himself. How can you go and face a seasoned politician like senator fatai Buhari? Lol.....he got a bloody nose.

Orna jus dey make me laff. D other monikers wen carry Tinubu for head before don run go Ghana. You still dey deceive yasef. Tinubu know sey him ambition don kpai. Na jus to keep up appearances him dey do. Yar eye go soon clear. Orna dey shout 99delegates for media, cabal don already finish the exam tey tey. Na jus to check board for result remain
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by Nigerialabalaba: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Old Rusty Urinating Machine.
olodo omo Ibo from barren iboland wey dey jinx people with badluck
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by successmatters(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

olodo omo Ibo from barren iboland wey dey jinx people with badluck

grin grin

I couldn't stop laughing at urinating machine, some people get bad mouth sha o
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by Nigerialabalaba: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

grin grin

I couldn't stop laughing at urinating machine, some people get bad mouth sha o

even me sef na urinating machine o. U u fit collect CKD dey use dialysis sef, na u sabi. Nobody send ibo because na badluck u go collect if ibo support u.
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by Indispensable85(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Orna jus dey make me laff. D other monikers wen carry Tinubu for head before don run go Ghana. You still dey deceive yasef. Tinubu know sey him ambition don kpai. Na jus to keep up appearances him dey do. Yar eye go soon clear. Orna dey shout 99delegates for media, cabal don already finish the exam tey tey. Na jus to check board for result remain

Oga u go sleep.
Elders are discussing politics.
Go play for sand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Oyo by MikoB: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

MikoB how far?

I don't have time for all these again,even if you say Osinbajo himself is Batist, no problem, all what we Osinbajos are concerned about now from next week is how to dismantle PDP, we have left the arguments of the primaries to you guys, so enjoy it.
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Mikolo70:
Omo ibos should learn how to play politics from the Yorubas.... Oloun, i just dey pity dem, that's why they are aggressive and abusive.
But Tinubu is now fighting, kicking, wailing and abusing everyone. He will hear from the presidency.
Re: Tinubu In Oyo by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Lagos Pvc Concerts / Breaking: Asiwaju's Letter Of Validation From University...i Am SAD! / It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.