Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me (2655 Views)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies / How To Move To Sweden And Become A Swedish Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by Thermodynamics(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
I wonder why you are even asking all these questions, my friend do the right thing, he MUST come to Nigeria to see your parents and do the right thing, tell your parents about him. I've adviced you like my sister. A word is enough for a wise.

You are not thinking straight because your eye de money and abroad life. Snap out of it and use your head.
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by ednut1(m): 4:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Return his money. This one refuses to come to Nigeria will probably lock you up in sweden and make you a sex slave
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by Baron10(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2022
kyennygeo73:
I met a swedish man online,we have been talking for almost a year now,he's 53 years old and a widower. I'm 25.

He proposed to marry me and I agreed on the condition that he has come over to Nigeria let's do the needful but he insisted that I come over.

So,I told him I don't have money for passport and visa,I actually thought he was joking o

Last week, he sent money to me that I should process my passport and let him know when to commence the processes of sending me an invite over to SWEDEN!!

Now the problem is that,he's old and the country,SWEDEN,I never liked it...the name alone sounds weird to me and I don't know what to expect over there.

Can we possibly get married when I get there and remain?

How friendly and welcoming is the country?

Seriously,I'm confused,advise me on how to go about this. Advise me like a sister please.

Ps,isn't what you think..I love this man..true love.

Hi for now pls call me Baron, we share the same experience, although mine is a young woman who suddenly fell in love with me, she sent me the fund in processing the passport and she is in a hurry to send all money to hasten my coming. I am equally confuse.
Kindly reach me on through a phone call 08143219097. I will text you with my main WhatsApp line
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by cocolacec(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2022
kyennygeo73:
I met a swedish man online,we have been talking for almost a year now,he's 53 years old and a widower. I'm 25.

He proposed to marry me and I agreed on the condition that he has come over to Nigeria let's do the needful but he insisted that I come over.

So,I told him I don't have money for passport and visa,I actually thought he was joking o

Last week, he sent money to me that I should process my passport and let him know when to commence the processes of sending me an invite over to SWEDEN!!

Now the problem is that,he's old and the country,SWEDEN,I never liked it...the name alone sounds weird to me and I don't know what to expect over there.

Can we possibly get married when I get there and remain?

How friendly and welcoming is the country?

Seriously,I'm confused,advise me on how to go about this. Advise me like a sister please.

Ps,isn't what you think..I love this man..true love.

Contact me on PM let discuss on the various immigration route you can take to Sweden.I have a lot of questions to ask you before advising you.I lived in Sweden/Denmark for some years before returning to Nigeria.
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by Ishilove: 6:17pm On May 01, 2022
cocolacec:

Contact me on PM let discuss on the various immigration route you can take to Sweden.I have a lot of questions to ask you before advising you.I lived in Sweden/Denmark for some years before returning to Nigeria.
Why not discuss it here in the open?
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by cocolacec(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2022
Ishilove:

Why not discuss it here in the open?
I need to ask her several questions before i can advise her.
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by Melancholy(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2022
To win him totally as regards him coming over to Nigeria, return that money, and see him coming down here to do the needful. He only wants to know you first, before he can decide coming to a strange land considering Africa status on the world map with all sort of news.
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by Baron10(m): 3:18am On May 04, 2022
cocolacec:

I am equally interested
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by ibechris(m): 5:05am On May 04, 2022
Can u marry a 54 year old man in Nigeria...?if your answer is no,then stay where u are.

U cant tell me u love that man just like that.
A 25 year old lady for that matter...May be u love the money.
Well,until u get there,reality will certainly creep in.
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by cocolacec(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2022
Baron10:

I am equally interested
Send me a PM.Do you have a watsappp no?You can send it on PM.
Re: A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me by Baron10(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2022
Sir for security reasons, kindly call or text me through this number 08143219097.
I will add you up on my WhatsApp account with my personal number.

I look forward in being in contact with you. I really need to talk to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State / Best Route From Nigeria To Dominica? / How I Was Scammed At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.