Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. (249 Views)

"What Is Your Own Definition Of Poverty?" / 369digitalmarketing.com Launches B2B-B2C E-commerce Business Solution In Nigeria / Import And Export Business Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
I finally see the need to resume my activities on Nairaland as MR. NIGER Doxx.

There was a period Quite a Few people on Nairaland here knew me as @Djdoxxx " The Agricultural Atheist".

Well; it's been over 5 Years now - since I Revisited The @Djdoxxx Personality.

The Personality That Defines Me as An Agricultural Merchant.

There's nothing I love in the world than Moving Food Items from One Less Expensive Place to A More Expensive Place.

That is; I Grew Up with The Agricultural Traders' Mentality as a Child.
Re: Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
I finally see the need to resume my activities on Nairaland as MR. NIGER Doxx.

There was a period Quite a Few people on Nairaland here knew me as @Djdoxxx " The Agricultural Atheist".

Well; it's been over 5 Years now - since I Revisited The @Djdoxxx Personality.

The Personality That Defines Me as An Agricultural Merchant.

There's nothing I love in the world than Moving Food Items from One Less Expensive Place to A More Expensive Place.

That is; I Grew Up with The Agricultural Traders' Mentality as a Child.

Why Was This ?

This was because It was so Obvious To Realize That:

1) FOOD IS a Necessity to Everyone. Everyone must EAT. (So, Why won't I SELL FOOD if I wanted to Be RICH).

2) Whoever CONTROLS FOOD Controls WEALTH.

3) People Who are involved in CONVEYING FOOD from The Rural Villages to The Cities and Urban Markets ARE ALWAYS The WEALTHIEST in The AGRICULTURAL CHAIN OF BUSINESSES. Farmers are MOSTLY The POOREST despite being the Cultivators of FOODS.

4) This is a Business that Grows from The Aspect of Being A STRESSFUL BUSINESS To Becoming A STRESSLESS BUSINESS with So Much HIGH RECURRING PROFITS so far You Are GENEROUS and Understand How To Leverage Your Investments on The RIGHT People.

So, Yes. This is A Stressless and Priceless Business when You Leverage on The Right Organization of People.

And Definitely; Lastly -

5) Agricultural Merchandise is My CALLING. grin
Re: Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Below is the link to one of my Sensitization Threads on Nairaland which Enlightens people on My First Personal Experience on Plantain Merchandise from Ondo State to Lagos State in Nigeria :

https://www.nairaland.com/2677475/first-plantain-merchandise-lagos

You'll observe how much lives were impacted through The Sensitization as I released and related with People using My True Life Story.

It has always been the way I taught people.

I don't just TEACH what I've Done,
Mostly, I Teach What I Currently Do.

I teach what is TRENDING. And How You can Interlink Your Past and Present Doings with Your Futuristic Doings.

This is What I refer to as SELF MASTERY. Not Depriving Any of Your Financial Abilities for The Pursuit of Others.

Re: Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Below is the link to one of my Sensitization Threads on Nairaland which Enlightens people on My First Personal Experience on Plantain Merchandise from Ondo State to Lagos State in Nigeria :

https://www.nairaland.com/2677475/first-plantain-merchandise-lagos

You'll observe how much lives were impacted through The Sensitization as I released and related with People using My True Life Story.

It has always been the way I taught people.

I don't just TEACH what I've Done,
Mostly, I Teach What I Currently Do.

I teach what is TRENDING. And How You can Interlink Your Past and Present Doings with Your Futuristic Doings.

This is What I refer to as SELF MASTERY. Not Depriving Any of Your Financial Abilities for The Pursuit of Others.

All of the above documented content is to reveal to you My Capacity, Content Authority and Most Importantly My CREDIBILITY.

If you observe the Screenshot below; You will see clearly the Year (Year 2016) I created some of my threads.

And you'll notice @Seun (who is the owner of Nairaland) commented on one of my POST which had to do with "Proving To Atheists and Others about The Existence or Non-Existence of VOODOO".

Okay; Why all these stories?

1) Simply because I'm A Life Story Writer.

2) I'm A Journalist Who Derive Pleasure in Teaching and Sensitizing People Through My Life's Experience.

So, Seun had commented on my thread simply because he was interested in it.

As at this time; @Seun was an atheist.

I was an atheist too. With some other Smart Folks on Nairaland.

Today; I do not know if @Seun remains an atheist; but what I can tell you right now is that I'm No Longer The Atheist I used to be.

I became an Atheist Since Year 2013; during My NYSC through a Friend named " Joel Omale" who was an Atheist too. (This will be a story for another time as I'll reveal my conversions from "Christianity" to "Atheism" and then to "Universal Deism."

"Does All of These Stories Matter ?"

Well, They Do To Me.

They are My Digital Investment Journals for Building Reputation, Credibility and Trust for The Future as The Future is Here Already.

1 Share

Re: Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
History Reloaded:

Before I Begin to Define My Personality of MR. NIGER Doxx; I'll be dropping The Kind of Agricultural Merchandise which I was Actively Involved in which I started after My NYSC.

Since Pictures Speak Deeper; Let the screenshot below Do The Talking.

Re: Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
History Reloaded:

Before I Begin to Define My Personality of MR. NIGER Doxx; I'll be dropping The Kind of Agricultural Merchandise which I was Actively Involved in which I started after My NYSC.

Since Pictures Speak Deeper; Let the screenshots below Do The Talking.

Re: Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Let's Talk About A Secret Coin.

Secret Coin: The CASHERA Coin (THE MAJESTIC COIN Shooting 2,083.12% Profits in Days)

"History is A Tool.... Because History Keeps Repeating Itself."

From Close observation and Vivid Studies; since February 2022; when I observed and studied about The CASHERA Coin; there remains some particular FACTS about This Particular Coin that makes it One of The Most Important Altcoins to Always Be TRADED and HELD for Quick, Short, Medium and Long Term Profiting.

Firstly; The name of The Coin "CASHERA" - speaks Volume. It simply relates and interpretes "CASH" or "Money" PSYCHOLOGICALLY To The Minds of Crypto Traders.

Hence; There is Always A Psychological Pull, Attention and Attraction of People towards The CASHERA Coin all over The World.

And for this reason; This is One of my yardsticks to always Calling Trades for This Coin as I Intentionally Add it Up to Most of My Trading Watchlist whenever other Yardstick Requirements are met.

Without Wasting Much Time with this Sensitization Piece; Let me explain some important tips about this Particular Coin that should expose you to the Realities of HOLDING Some of This Coin for A Long Period of 5 to 10 Years and even for A Lifetime as I'm Almost Definite about it Finding itself to becoming One of The FIRST CLASS COINS OF THE CRYPTO WORLD.

First Tip: Read through The WhitePaper Works and RoadMap of The CASHERA Coin to get A Flow of Why You should be HOLDING This Coin.

Second Tip: When you observe the screenshots provided along with this Sensitization Piece; You'll observe that The Coin was added to Our Trading Watchlist on JUNE 30 and JULY 18 respectively.

Now; when you observe from The 24 hours Angle of JUNE 30 And JULY 18; You will observe that The Coin made a 39.62% Price Profit Movement.

So, if you bought the coin on JUNE 30, and You still bought the coin on JULY 18; Your Profits here would have been doubled with respect to 39.62%.

Now; from The 1 hour Trading View Perspective for JUNE 30 (which You can observe through one of the screenshots provided herein); as at 1:12 AM (which is some MIDNIGHT ago); If You had Followed Up with Our Coin Tracking Method, You would have realized a 74.65% Profits too. In the same vein; this would have been doubled if You also Bought The same Dollar Value of The CASHERA Coin for JULY 18.

Lastly; Here is The Golden Goose...!!!

The CASHERA Coin Became Our MAJESTIC Coin Again Shooting as HIGH as 2,083.12%.

So, if you had kept Positions on This Coin for JUNE 30 and JULY 18; Your Profits would have again been doubled.

The Financial Mathematics about this is that:

If you had invested as little as $1 on both (two) occasions of this coin;

2 Γ— (2,083.12/100) Γ— $1 = $41.6624.

(%Spillage Tolerance not included).

Hence; By Now - You would have Overturned Your Meagre $2 into $41.6624 in a matter of Days without Scalping for Profits within Every 24 Hours.

Hence This is My VERDICT:

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

The CASHERA Coin will for a Long Time Remain A MAJESTIC Coin because of The Mystical, Psychological and Magical Attraction and Connection which it has Historically Financially Benefitted Many Coin Traders Who KNOWS THEIR ONIONS All Around The World.

Do You Know Your ONIONS ?

Did You BUY The CASHERA Coin ?

Do You Now Know About The CASHERA Coin ?

Are You Periodically Tracking, Trailing and Locking Your Profits ?

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#FollowWhoDeyChopONIONS.

~ MESSIAH.
[Founder of The Maildrops Portal: www.10dollars.carrd.co]

(We don't shake Tables; We SHAKE The World - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY).

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Our 12 Bullish Coins To Buy for The Week has been released Through Our Maildrops Broadcasting Telecast.

Trading Instructions to Follow has also been released to All Our Subscribed Members.

To Get Your Weekly 12 Bullish Coin Updates,, Follow Who Know Road.

Follow and Subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Re: Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Meanwhile;

Tomorrow Is Already Today.

And Our LIVE EXPOSITORY on "WHY USDT-ARBITRAGE ?" will Be Going LIVE with The Founder of KYVATRON By 12:00 PM.

Join Us.

Come With Your Constructive Questions.

Come One, Come All.

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121483233

Re: Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. by LegitWebsites: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
IMPROMPTU Financial Teachings.