Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. (17242 Views)

Niger Defaults On Debt Payments Again As Post-Coup Woes Pile / Sanctions-hit Russia Starts Stripping Aircraft For Parts – Reuters / List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by joyandfaith: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2022
kingthreat:

Ukrainians were not persecuted. The country was part of the Russian empire for centuries. Just like we were part of the British empire hence we communicate in English. There are better ways to promulgate their heritage than Nazification.

Do more research on Russification and subjugation of ukraine. Russians are real neo-nazi if you understand concept of nazism. Ukrainian President is a jew. How can ukraine be harbouring nazi elements. Azov batallions are not nazi. They are ultra- nationalists. Every country has far-right groups.
https://www.nairaland.com/7069744/long-history-russias-efforts-subjugate

1 Like

Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by kingthreat(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Do more research on Russification and subjugation of ukraine. Russians are real neo-nazi if you understand concept of nazism. Ukrainian President is a jew. How can ukraine be harbouring nazi elements. Azov batallions are not nazi. They are ultra- nationalists. Every country has far-right groups.
https://www.nairaland.com/7069744/long-history-russias-efforts-subjugate

Ukranian president once protested against the policies against banning acting in Russian as a civilian. I have done ample research. The way Ukraine is, they gain from being neutral. Just become a strong Eastern European economy, but "No", they wanted a provocation with Russia.
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by joyandfaith: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2022
kingthreat:

Ukranian president once protested against the policies against banning acting in Russian as a civilian. I have done ample research. The way Ukraine is, they gain from being neutral. Just become a strong Eastern European economy, but "No", they wanted a provocation with Russia.
Russia doesn't want Ukraine to breathe. Putin said Ukraine is not a country! What an insult!!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by kingthreat(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Russia doesn't want Ukraine to breathe. Putin said Ukraine is not a country! What an insult!!!

Okay then let them fight Russia like it is going on. The main country suffering is Russia abi.
In the meanwhile, the world awaits the establishment of the Donestsk People's Republic. 70% loading.
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
pipnator00:
Putin is the only man on earth to have built something very credible only to turn around to destroy what he built because he wants more.

He built Russian economy to enviable heights, but by the time he defaults on other loan repayments, used toilet paper will be worth more than the Russian Rubble.

The last time Russia defaulted on there loan repayment was in the 80s and because of that, inflation hit at over 80%. Let see the magic Putin will perform this time around. I read he is planning to sue western countries for forcing Russia into defaulting on loan repayments.

But my question is, where is he going to sue them? At the international courts they (Russian) themselves stopped recognizing with the claim that such courts don't have jurisdiction over Russia?

Well, watching from the side!
is not always like that ,your default only affect your credit score and eligibility for credit in the future ,UK and south Korea defaulted on Iranian loans because of sanctions yet nothing happened to their currencies
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by LieDetector(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2022
CSTRR:

True.
It takes sacrifice.

I am a chemical engineer.
And when I get back home from work at 9pm, I still sit down and code till 11pm before I sleep and wake up by 4:30am.

Every freaking day.

When I am at work, any free chance I get, I practice on my phone.

hello bro. Please Which app do you use on phone to learn programming. I find myself in this your situation and I can't bring my laptop to work. However, I do have couple of free times at the office but I end up doing nothing with them. I'd love to get engaged more on this IT path. I'm still on html tho so I understand I need intense practice to continue developing with my limited time
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2022
bakar007:

Russia economy is stable and their currency back to normal ..

Even the Kremlin says that you’re wrong.. Please give us a credible source for this statement
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by bakar007: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
bakar007:

Now Bloomberg among others says am right

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-06/mocked-as-rubble-by-biden-russia-s-ruble-comes-roaring-back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LBqyUV0-4

No. Show us a credible source to back up your claim that the Russian economy is currently stable. And no, Youtube isn’t a credible source.
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by bakar007: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No. Show us a credible source to back up your claim that the Russian economy is currently stable. And no, Youtube isn’t a credible source.

You high this morning Abi hahahah (jokes) Bloomberg and CBS News not credible enough for you Abi
More source for you or you still need more

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sanctions-were-supposed-crush-russian-120000394.html
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
bakar007:

You high this morning Abi hahahah (jokes) Bloomberg and CBS News not credible enough for you Abi
More source for you or you still need more

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sanctions-were-supposed-crush-russian-120000394.html

No. The statement you made about the current Russian economy being stable, not the ruble. I don’t want to read about the ruble. Show something to support your claim of the economy being stable right now. The link you posted doesn’t support your statement.
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by bakar007: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No. The statement you made about the current Russian economy being stable, not the ruble. I don’t want to read about the ruble. Show something to support your claim of the economy being stable right now. The link you posted doesn’t support your statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwsU43S_Cs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80jgn3MbtJc

Something CNN nor BBC will tell you.
Note:
A currency's exchange rate is typically determined by the strength or weakness of the underlying economy
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2022
bakar007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwsU43S_Cs

Another YouTube video about the ruble? You can’t back up your claim, I give up.
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by bakar007: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

A currency's exchange rate is typically determined by the strength or weakness of the underlying economy
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by bakar007: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/russia-strong-ruble-cut-interest-rate-winning-sanctions-war-51649610606

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/russia-strong-ruble-cut-interest-rate-winning-sanctions-war-51649610606

Clearly the Russian economy has adjusted to these sanctions ,it not experiencing major growth but is stable and not collapsing
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by Krismas(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
goodheart01:

Putin maggots like Krismas will soon come here and tell u how it’s all a propaganda and how Russia will destroy the whole world because of this... Lol
grin
❗️Russian Finance Ministry: Russia has NOT defaulted on its Eurobond obligations, CNN information false

Subscribe to RT /rtnews
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by goodheart01: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin
❗️Russian Finance Ministry: Russia has NOT defaulted on its Eurobond obligations, CNN information false

Subscribe to RT /rtnews

I ain’t subscribing to any shitty stuff. I don’t want to wallow in ignorance
Re: Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. by pipnator00(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2022
jackslow:
is not always like that ,your default only affect your credit score and eligibility for credit in the future ,UK and south Korea defaulted on Iranian loans because of sanctions yet nothing happened to their currencies

When they default, it clearly shows they are unable to make loan payment and reduces there ability to borrow more. No matter how much they have in the reserve they need loans to finance the Govt, finance there import and export business, majorly there oil/gas exports.

When there isn't enough money to run the govt, they may lean towards printing money and that will raise the inflationary rate. This is just one example of the implication of the default in loan payment.

Also. when they default on loan payment, at the extreme, creditor may call for there assets outside Russia and when/if there assets outside Russia are called for and seized, no body will ever be willing to lend to them. This brings to mind the case with Argentina.

Or they can go to IMF, WorldBank which we know would never want to do because those are western agents/enforcers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban / Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit / Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.